Adrenaline just not going down consistantlyhell

Vileplume

Did you discover what foods were the causing of this intestinal irritation?
Yes, it was most whole fruits, because they’re always underripe. Also manufactured citric acid and high histamine foods, like gelatin powder, canned oysters, and meat that sat in the fridge for a few days.

gaze

I don't know sorry.

For digestive enzymes something like:
- NOW Foods Super Enzymes
- Enzymedica Digest Gold ATPro
- My preferred : MRM Digest-All

But try to find a way to lower the stress, if not using the enzymes is just a crutch.

I only use these sparsingly or for a week or two to recover from prolonged stress but I don't like to use them daily.
i've always wanted to take digestive enzymes but one thing that always worried me:

humans are not meant to digest things like cellulose, yet many enzymes have cellulase included, so what are the effects in a human body of being able to break down cellulose when we arnt supposed to?

Makrosky

i've always wanted to take digestive enzymes but one thing that always worried me:

humans are not meant to digest things like cellulose, yet many enzymes have cellulase included, so what are the effects in a human body of being able to break down cellulose when we arnt supposed to?
Good point. I don't have an answer for this. I guess if it is not good, the pros of taking the enzymes outweight the cons of the cellulose.

Unless you have a very serious digestive issue (extirped gallblader, etc..) I don't think it is wise to use them for a long time. I use them sporadically.

OP
C

chanlaw

1g of niacin with flush lowered my heart rate to 86. Then i slept n back to 100s

peateats1

I haven't read the whole thread, so don't know if this has already been addressed, but do you have any kind of gut dysbiosis or an infection of any kind? I had non stop adrenaline when endotoxin was getting into my bloodstream from a bad gut infection. Thyroid helped me to control it while I worked on my gut problem.

Vileplume

I haven't read the whole thread, so don't know if this has already been addressed, but do you have any kind of gut dysbiosis or an infection of any kind? I had non stop adrenaline when endotoxin was getting into my bloodstream from a bad gut infection. Thyroid helped me to control it while I worked on my gut problem.
Hello! If you don’t mind me asking, how much thyroid did you take, and what form?

laleto12

wh
what did you do to work on your gut? how did you resolve it

peateats1

@Vileplume I took cynoplus and cynomel. Probably around 120 mcg of t4 per day and 25-50 mcg of t3. It totally depends on how hypo your body is though. You definitely don't want to overdo thyroid and must take the amount that works for you. I had endotoxin dumping into my bloodstream and was in horrible shape which is why I had to take so much.

Last edited:

peateats1

wh

what did you do to work on your gut? how did you resolve it
I used many rounds of antibiotics. I had an enterobacter overgrowth amongst other things. It was a bad situation.
Antibiotics can screw things up too though, so you have to be careful with them and make sure to treat the type of bacteria you have with the correct antibiotic.

JamesGatz

I agree with this - if you want a clean gut I would strongly recommend the following -

After each meal - eat a little bit of salted pineapple (pineapple has strong anti-adrenaline effects) and chase it with coffee and milk -

the salted pineapple reduces endotoxin strongly and cleans up everything but has minor inflammatory symptoms in my experience so chasing it with the coffee takes care of it and it's a great feeling on digestion

Vins7

What kind of bad gut infection did you have?

ChopSuey

Do you have any signs of overmethylation?

This could be:
Anxiety, Poor concentration, Panic, Low motivation, Easily frustrated, Insomnia, Paranoia, Hyperactivity, Food/chemical sensitivities, High pain threshold, Tinnitus, Depression, Wired but tired, Low libido or inability to reach orgasm.
Sorry don't want to hijack OP's thread but those symptoms match my problems exactly - wondering what you did to fix this?

Thank you

youngsinatra

Sorry don't want to hijack OP's thread but those symptoms match my problems exactly - wondering what you did to fix this?

Thank you
Avoidance of high copper foods, especially beef liver. Avoidance of methyl donor supplements like TMG, SAMe, choline.
A high zinc intake. For me it was 50 mg through diet (mainly ground beef) and 50 mg through supplementation. Active P5P-B6 for zinc utilization.
High dose B3 (1-3g a day) to buffer excess methyl groups momentarily to stop the symptoms of overmethylation, while slowly correcting the copper:zinc imbalance that causes it, which takes a month or longer.

Things that improve metallothionein for copper excretion include zinc and good vitamin D status.

laleto12

Avoidance of high copper foods, especially beef liver. Avoidance of methyl donor supplements like TMG, SAMe, choline.
A high zinc intake. For me it was 50 mg through diet (mainly ground beef) and 50 mg through supplementation. Active P5P-B6 for zinc utilization.
High dose B3 (1-3g a day) to buffer excess methyl groups momentarily to stop the symptoms of overmethylation, while slowly correcting the copper:zinc imbalance that causes it, which takes a month or longer.

Things that improve metallothionein for copper excretion include zinc and good vitamin D status.
did you have adrenaline symptoms and digestive problems as well? and you fixed
it by solving overmethylation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals