Adrenaline just not going down consistantlyhell

OP
C

chanlaw

I do not think you should take anything that makes your poop liquid.
You are just dumping out what you have taken.

Taurine in large quantities can make you go liquid at the toilet not only magnesium citrate.

Have you tried a low dose Zinc for adrenaline?
I already take 20 mg zinc for years

OP
C

chanlaw

Any updates?
the only thing that lowers my heart rate is 500 mg niacinamide taken x3 daily along with 500mg thiamine x3 daily. (maybe my requirements are very high despite taking b complex for years) Sometimes drinking salt water has lowered too. I feel very tired n cold but good when heart rate lowers. I dont think sodium helps since im consuming 5g sodium daily. Anyone know what causes low saliva production? Been combatting it since forever.

Magnesium chloride oil does not lower my heart rate. Magnesium citrate does but temporarily. Sad that I cannot take more than 400mg without pooping liquid.

@haidut please help

OP
C

chanlaw

I think what I need is saliva production and co2. but things that increase co2 are not helping at all.

redsun

the only thing that lowers my heart rate is 500 mg niacinamide taken x3 daily along with 500mg thiamine x3 daily. (maybe my requirements are very high despite taking b complex for years) Sometimes drinking salt water has lowered too. I feel very tired n cold but good when heart rate lowers. I dont think sodium helps since im consuming 5g sodium daily. Anyone know what causes low saliva production? Been combatting it since forever.

Magnesium chloride oil does not lower my heart rate. Magnesium citrate does but temporarily. Sad that I cannot take more than 400mg without pooping liquid.

@haidut please help
Acetylcholine is needed to produce saliva. B1 and B3 together in high doses would enhance Ach synthesis dramatically. But choline intake likely needs to be higher if you want a more permanent effect. Do you eat eggs? Meat?

Do you consume dairy for calcium? Calcium like magnesium is helpful for reducing sympathetic activity.

OP
C

chanlaw

Acetylcholine is needed to produce saliva. B1 and B3 together in high doses would enhance Ach synthesis dramatically. But choline intake likely needs to be higher if you want a more permanent effect. Do you eat eggs? Meat?

Do you consume dairy for calcium? Calcium like magnesium is helpful for reducing sympathetic activity.
I eat salted mashed potato with butter, thats it. I supplement calcium and magnesium. I will try to find vegetarian sources of choline since family don't allow me to eat eggs or meat. Thanks for telling me this. Low saliva production is big pain. I remember when I had saliva production for few days, things were so much better

OP
C

chanlaw

Coffee(50mg caffeine) definitely lowers my heart rate which i think is because coffee makes my thyroid starts burning food i eat into co2 and lower adrenaline. It doesnt seem to stay forever, i will try double dose.

OkayByTheSea

Coffee(50mg caffeine) definitely lowers my heart rate which i think is because coffee makes my thyroid starts burning food i eat into co2 and lower adrenaline. It doesnt seem to stay forever, i will try double dose.
@chanlaw:
Your original description of symptoms matches mine. I have been looking for years to define my problem exactly but I couldn't.
Do you still have a high pulse rate? Or were you able to resolve the issue? Please advise.

kimbriel

Niacinamide blocks free fatty acids forming in the bloodstream. Start with that. If that doesn't work try clonodine
Is there more info on clondine's effects for blocking free fatty acids? I read something positive about clonodine on haidut.me just now and it got me thinking. I am assuming I have a lot of PUFA in my bloodstream now from a dramatic weight loss of 52 lbs and counting over the past 5 months.

I currently take 45mcg T3 (full daily replacement dose - I have Hashi's), 1 grain NP Thyroid, 50mcg D3 (I'm always on the lowest end of normal), and 325mg aspirin daily. I do red light therapy and try to get plenty of daylight during the day. I drink 1,000mg sea salt in water to support adrenals. I love dairy. Try to eat 120 grams of protein a day, with fruit and honey. I cannot consume large amounts of sugar without gaining weight. Any thoughts for me?

Risingfire

Is there more info on clondine's effects for blocking free fatty acids? I read something positive about clonodine on haidut.me just now and it got me thinking. I am assuming I have a lot of PUFA in my bloodstream now from a dramatic weight loss of 52 lbs and counting over the past 5 months.

I currently take 45mcg T3 (full daily replacement dose - I have Hashi's), 1 grain NP Thyroid, 50mcg D3 (I'm always on the lowest end of normal), and 325mg aspirin daily. I do red light therapy and try to get plenty of daylight during the day. I drink 1,000mg sea salt in water to support adrenals. I love dairy. Try to eat 120 grams of protein a day, with fruit and honey. I cannot consume large amounts of sugar without gaining weight. Any thoughts for me?

I don't fully understand what your issue is. You lost weight super fast but you still want to lose more?

kimbriel

I don't fully understand what your issue is. You lost weight super fast but you still want to lose more?
I want to recover my metabolism, which takes time, and is harder than just losing weight. And yes, I still would like to lose about 15 more lbs, but slowly this time, and in a more healthy way.

Risingfire

I want to recover my metabolism, which takes time, and is harder than just losing weight. And yes, I still would like to lose about 15 more lbs, but slowly this time, and in a more healthy way.
Do you consistently measure your temp and pulse? Are you eating oysters and liver on a weekly basis? Are you avoiding pufa?

Olmec

Do you have any signs of overmethylation?

This could be:
Anxiety, Poor concentration, Panic, Low motivation, Easily frustrated, Insomnia, Paranoia, Hyperactivity, Food/chemical sensitivities, High pain threshold, Tinnitus, Depression, Wired but tired, Low libido or inability to reach orgasm.
Hi, my symptoms match this. I see your approach involved avoiding/lowering copper & taking zinc which according to redsun encourages cholinergic activity. My approach so far has been to minimise zinc & choline to minimise acetylcholine.

My scenario relates to acetylcholine/cholinergic system - imbalanced parasympathetic and sympathetic systems. Digestive processing issues, very slow transit time, potential absorption issues & vivid dreams. I discern an overactive sympathetic system.

Context of: underactive thyroid, T3 excessive dose (not helping underactive thyroid!), zinc excessive dose (which impacts copper) and for many years a limited diet (particularly protein, calcium).
— I'll make a separate thread for this soon.

How would you relate my scenario to methylation?

kimbriel

Do you consistently measure your temp and pulse? Are you eating oysters and liver on a weekly basis? Are you avoiding pufa?
Avoid PUFA, yes. I measure my temp and pulse. It's about 98F and 80 bpm. I can't stomach liver :( I eat oysters at every opportunity. Not weekly though. I'll start preparing them more.

Risingfire

Avoid PUFA, yes. I measure my temp and pulse. It's about 98F and 80 bpm. I can't stomach liver :( I eat oysters at every opportunity. Not weekly though. I'll start preparing them more.
Sounds like your metabolism is recovering

highriderrr

i tried moxonidine and it works great! massive reduction in adrenaline symptoms, just 200 mg 2 times a day. last pill was about 1 month ago but adrenaline still not felt.

laleto12

i tried moxonidine and it works great! massive reduction in adrenaline symptoms, just 200 mg 2 times a day. last pill was about 1 month ago but adrenaline still not felt.
Did you experience any side effects?

I’ve been trying to find clonidine but couldnt get it. It seems like i could get a hold of moxonidine.

What were you using it for? What symptons did you have? And how much did you use

Sorry if it’s too many questions - it’s just that I’ve been suffering from high adrenaline (or I think I am) for years…

FitnessMike

Hello, what is it exactly that brings adrenaline down?

I have tried salt(salt n also baking soda), tried sugar. Inosine in b vitamins, taurine,creatine but even if it manages to lower my heart rate from 100 to 90ish. It goes back up. Especially after a meal(wheat bread with vegetables) or milk. Caffeine especially i noticed is not good since it increases adrenalije the state i am in. Please help. I am just unable to lower adrenaline consistantly let alone build glycogen. I noticed i crave soda drinks a lot, which i tried but it seems liquid is not good. Despite whatever amount of salt im consuming.

Should i even bother getting fat solubles (which i doubt im absorbing since i do not think i am excreting bile to absorb them in adrenaline state)?

@haidut
I have constant blood sugar swings if if my thyroid hormones are running low in the serum, You can do all these supplements, high carbs nutritious diet, taurine, inosine etc etc.

correcting low thyroid hormones is paramount in my experience.

golder

I’ve been trying to find clonidine but couldnt get it. It seems like i could get a hold of moxonidine.

What were you using it for? What symptons did you have? And how much did you use

Sorry if it’s too many questions - it’s just that I’ve been suffering from high adrenaline (or I think I am) for years…
Also, if anyone can help, what are the main differences between moxonidine and clonidine?

highriderrr

I don't think so, maybe drowsiness
I'm using for high adrenaline, high blood glucose, insomnia, very dry skin, high blood pressure (190/110). Using 200 mg 2 times a day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals