Adrenaline just not going down consistantlyhell

chanlaw

Hello, what is it exactly that brings adrenaline down?

I have tried salt(salt n also baking soda), tried sugar. Inosine in b vitamins, taurine,creatine but even if it manages to lower my heart rate from 100 to 90ish. It goes back up. Especially after a meal(wheat bread with vegetables) or milk. Caffeine especially i noticed is not good since it increases adrenalije the state i am in. Please help. I am just unable to lower adrenaline consistantly let alone build glycogen. I noticed i crave soda drinks a lot, which i tried but it seems liquid is not good. Despite whatever amount of salt im consuming.

Should i even bother getting fat solubles (which i doubt im absorbing since i do not think i am excreting bile to absorb them in adrenaline state)?

@haidut

youngsinatra

I find high dose thiamin HCL (for me 1 to 2 grams) together with lots of magnesium glycinate very calming.

But watch out for any excipients or additives in supplements - they should be always avoided.

Risingfire

Niacinamide blocks free fatty acids forming in the bloodstream. Start with that. If that doesn't work try clonodine

OP
C

chanlaw

I find high dose thiamin HCL (for me 1 to 2 grams) together with lots of magnesium glycinate very calming.

But watch out for any excipients or additives in supplements - they should be always avoided.
I already take 800mg b1 n 400mg mag glycinate. But im not sure if its being absorbed at all due to adrenaline

OP
C

chanlaw

Niacinamide blocks free fatty acids forming in the bloodstream. Start with that. If that doesn't work try clonodine
How much should i take? Im already getting 200mg daily. Is this to force burn sugar, in order to produce co2(which is the mechanism to lower adrenaline?)?

youngsinatra

Histamine opposes adrenaline, so raising histamine could reduce adrenaline. At least AFAIK. Maybe @PaRa or @redsun have a good idea for this.

Dietary zinc, magnesium, B3 and B1 could help.

redsun

Hello, what is it exactly that brings adrenaline down?

I have tried salt(salt n also baking soda), tried sugar. Inosine in b vitamins, taurine,creatine but even if it manages to lower my heart rate from 100 to 90ish. It goes back up. Especially after a meal(wheat bread with vegetables) or milk. Caffeine especially i noticed is not good since it increases adrenalije the state i am in. Please help. I am just unable to lower adrenaline consistantly let alone build glycogen. I noticed i crave soda drinks a lot, which i tried but it seems liquid is not good. Despite whatever amount of salt im consuming.

Should i even bother getting fat solubles (which i doubt im absorbing since i do not think i am excreting bile to absorb them in adrenaline state)?

@haidut

Raising Acetylcholine and GABA will help. Try choline rich diet + choline supplements (like alpha-GPC) and supplementing B-vitamins which are needed to synthesize acetylcholine which helps antagonize excess sympathetic activity. B-vitamins are needed to produce GABA from glutamate specifically active B6 while the others are indirectly involved. Zinc activates B6 and is also a pro-gaba, cholinergic mineral. Also a HR of 100 is only borderline high so you are actually good there. What other symptoms do you have? Cold hands and feet? Tension? Nervousness?

OP
C

chanlaw

Raising Acetylcholine and GABA will help. Try choline rich diet + choline supplements (like alpha-GPC) and supplementing B-vitamins which are needed to synthesize acetylcholine which helps antagonize excess sympathetic activity. B-vitamins are needed to produce GABA from glutamate specifically active B6 while the others are indirectly involved. Zinc activates B6 and is also a pro-gaba, cholinergic mineral. Also a HR of 100 is only borderline high so you are actually good there. What other symptoms do you have? Cold hands and feet? Tension? Nervousness?
I already take zinc 25mg daily as well as b complex but i do not think i retain it due to adrenaline. Choline i have tried in past but ended up throwing it due to a reason i do not remember. I could try it again.

Hands arent cold. I am restless. One thing i noticed after meal my heart rate goes up to 130 but mostly 120ish. I have tried eating mashed potato but it does same. I think i am hypothyroid and running on adrenaline. I am aware i need to get off adrenaline and improve liver health but i am just unable to get off adrenaline.

OP
C

chanlaw

Histamine opposes adrenaline, so raising histamine could reduce adrenaline. At least AFAIK. Maybe @PaRa or @redsun have a good idea for this.

Dietary zinc, magnesium, B3 and B1 could help.
I already take zinc, magnesium n b complex daily for years already. Thyroid activity is necessary to retain them. Adrenaline just causes them to be lost in pee.

OP
C

chanlaw

Should i try consuming 800g sugar from coca cola? Maybe that will force adrenaline down and build glycogen?

youngsinatra

Do you have any signs of overmethylation?

This could be:
Anxiety, Poor concentration, Panic, Low motivation, Easily frustrated, Insomnia, Paranoia, Hyperactivity, Food/chemical sensitivities, High pain threshold, Tinnitus, Depression, Wired but tired, Low libido or inability to reach orgasm.

redsun

I already take zinc 25mg daily as well as b complex but i do not think i retain it due to adrenaline. Choline i have tried in past but ended up throwing it due to a reason i do not remember. I could try it again.

Hands arent cold. I am restless. One thing i noticed after meal my heart rate goes up to 130 but mostly 120ish. I have tried eating mashed potato but it does same. I think i am hypothyroid and running on adrenaline. I am aware i need to get off adrenaline and improve liver health but i am just unable to get off adrenaline.
Alright so its really important to know the contents of the B-complex so if you can send a picture of the bottle or list the B-vitamin contents. If there are too many B-vitamins and you take them daily as well as take high dose zinc daily they do the opposite because they make you burn through your energy way too fast and zinc in excess is also anti-gaba. Basically too much of certain beneficial metabolic boosters (for those with slow metabolism/slow thyroid) makes you burn energy too fast and causes constant stress reactions (adrenaline).

OP
C

chanlaw

Do you have any signs of overmethylation?

This could be:
Anxiety, Poor concentration, Panic, Low motivation, Easily frustrated, Insomnia, Paranoia, Hyperactivity, Food/chemical sensitivities, High pain threshold, Tinnitus, Depression, Wired but tired, Low libido or inability to reach orgasm.
Only insomnia and panic i think among those. Can overmethylation also happen to non whites?

youngsinatra

Only insomnia and panic i think among those. Can overmethylation also happen to non whites?
Of course. But if you don't have more symptoms that match with OM then you probably don't have it. I had all of them for reference. :D

OP
C

chanlaw

Alright so its really important to know the contents of the B-complex so if you can send a picture of the bottle or list the B-vitamin contents. If there are too many B-vitamins and you take them daily as well as take high dose zinc daily they do the opposite because they make you burn through your energy way too fast and zinc in excess is also anti-gaba. Basically too much of certain beneficial metabolic boosters (for those with slow metabolism/slow thyroid) makes you burn energy too fast and causes constant stress reactions (adrenaline).
Zinc picolnate 25mg daily
IMG_20210911_014546.jpg

I take 1 pill of this b complex with meal.

B1 thiamine i take 300mg when i consume large amount of sugar from liquid.

I also take creatine, potassium citrate, sodium ascorbate and fat solubles. I personally am thinking taking fat solubles might be waste since i do not think i am absorbing any. So i will back off till adrenaline is gone.

I have also tried taking salt in water (250ml) every half hour to lower adrenaline with no success.

Bluebell

Could be the folic acid in the B complex. Try giving up the B complex completely.

What are all the supplements you take?

redsun

Zinc picolnate 25mg daily
View attachment 27717
I take 1 pill of this b complex with meal.

B1 thiamine i take 300mg when i consume large amount of sugar from liquid.

I also take creatine, potassium citrate, sodium ascorbate and fat solubles. I personally am thinking taking fat solubles might be waste since i do not think i am absorbing any. So i will back off till adrenaline is gone.

I have also tried taking salt in water (250ml) every half hour to lower adrenaline with no success.

Okay... You need to stop taking the B-complex. And stop zinc and the potassium and sodium. These B-100s burn through your glycogen insanely fast and you take this stuff daily you get screwed with constant stress reactions. Zinc usually does not cause this but compounded with a high dose B-complex it will make it worse. So stop taking all that. Creatine is probably fine. Consume lots of choline from foods and proteins. So meat and eggs, and get some calcium. Also you can take vitamin D this will actually help the metabolism slow down.

It will take days for all the excess B-vitamins to get out of your system but regardless you should improve quickly just make sure to get a lot of protein, choline, calcium, also take vitamin D daily (5-10k IU) this will slow down the metabolism and the amount of stress reactions should go down. Avoid caffeine or any other stimulating substance they will make it worse.

OP
C

chanlaw

Okay... You need to stop taking the B-complex. And stop zinc and the potassium and sodium. These B-100s burn through your glycogen insanely fast and you take this stuff daily you get screwed with constant stress reactions. Zinc usually does not cause this but compounded with a high dose B-complex it will make it worse. So stop taking all that. Creatine is probably fine. Consume lots of choline from foods and proteins. So meat and eggs, and get some calcium. Also you can take vitamin D this will actually help the metabolism slow down.

It will take days for all the excess B-vitamins to get out of your system but regardless you should improve quickly just make sure to get a lot of protein, choline, calcium, also take vitamin D daily (5-10k IU) this will slow down the metabolism and the amount of stress reactions should go down. Avoid caffeine or any other stimulating substance they will make it worse.
I will take vit d, magnesium and avoid others. I doubt i will be able to absorb it. Should i really not take sodium?

I cant consume protein at all, it increases adrenaline and make me restless. I will consume though if adrenaline is down n given enough glycogen

Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals