Adrenaline just not going down consistantlyhell

redsun

I will take vit d and avoid others. I cant consume protein at all, it increases adrenaline and make me restless. I will consume though if adrenaline is down n given enough glycogen

Thanks.

Yeh protein technically also may increase the stress reactions but with all those B-vitamins in your system basically everything will do it. So vitamin D and take nothing and just try to eat whatever you can until the stress reactions mostly go away.

OP
C

chanlaw

Yeh protein technically also may increase the stress reactions but with all those B-vitamins in your system basically everything will do it. So vitamin D and take nothing and just try to eat whatever you can until the stress reactions mostly go away.
Will do. Thank you so much

youngsinatra

Okay... You need to stop taking the B-complex. And stop zinc and the potassium and sodium. These B-100s burn through your glycogen insanely fast and you take this stuff daily you get screwed with constant stress reactions. Zinc usually does not cause this but compounded with a high dose B-complex it will make it worse. So stop taking all that. Creatine is probably fine. Consume lots of choline from foods and proteins. So meat and eggs, and get some calcium. Also you can take vitamin D this will actually help the metabolism slow down.

It will take days for all the excess B-vitamins to get out of your system but regardless you should improve quickly just make sure to get a lot of protein, choline, calcium, also take vitamin D daily (5-10k IU) this will slow down the metabolism and the amount of stress reactions should go down. Avoid caffeine or any other stimulating substance they will make it worse.
This is good advice.

Vitamin D should also help with acetylcholine and help a lot with restoring sleep.

highriderrr

I have high adrenaline all my life and tried tons of supps and beta blockers, but only 400 mg of inosine works like magic.

golder

I have high adrenaline all my life and tried tons of supps and beta blockers, but only 400 mg of inosine works like magic.
Verrrrry interesting. I’ve tried all the supplements and just moved on to propranolol and was rather disappointed. I think I’ll have to give inosine a try! What brand/dosage do you use? Glad it worked for you :)

highriderrr

Verrrrry interesting. I’ve tried all the supplements and just moved on to propranolol and was rather disappointed. I think I’ll have to give inosine a try! What brand/dosage do you use? Glad it worked for you :)
Just buy in pharmacy, very cheap

nad

Zinc picolnate 25mg daily
View attachment 27717
I take 1 pill of this b complex with meal.

B1 thiamine i take 300mg when i consume large amount of sugar from liquid.

I also take creatine, potassium citrate, sodium ascorbate and fat solubles. I personally am thinking taking fat solubles might be waste since i do not think i am absorbing any. So i will back off till adrenaline is gone.

I have also tried taking salt in water (250ml) every half hour to lower adrenaline with no success.
B-6 is not just big here, it's HUGE!!,
and with active form,
ten times more then Peat recommends,
and every day and for long time - it could make a big mess and adverse.
my 2 cents

OP
C

chanlaw

I am not sure why this adrenaline still exist. My blood sugar shows 113 5 hours after meal n heart rate of 109. My fasting glucose was 101 i believe. I am not understanding this.

What does it mean if caffeine or taurine lowers my heart for some time sometimes? Maybe i have fuel i just cant use it n excrete in pee?

OP
C

chanlaw

This is my glucose level n heart rate.

10am 6.7(120) HR106
11am 7.6(136) HR90
12pm 5.7(102) HR93
1pm 5.8(104) HR103

Vileplume

I am not sure why this adrenaline still exist. My blood sugar shows 113 5 hours after meal n heart rate of 109. My fasting glucose was 101 i believe. I am not understanding this.

What does it mean if caffeine or taurine lowers my heart for some time sometimes? Maybe i have fuel i just cant use it n excrete in pee?
I had adrenaline before too, as well as hot flashes, that had nothing directly to do with blood sugar. My adrenaline came from intestinal irritation and low cellular energy production. I think that’s why caffeine helps, because it increases your cellular energy production.

For me, one day I just sipped fresh squeezed OJ all day and my adrenaline vanished, which informed me that intestinal irritation caused the adrenaline. How is your digestion?

On another occasion, taking 2-3 mcg doses of T3 every two hours knocked out my adrenaline really quick. Since then, I’ve increased thyroid and it’s helped my adrenaline a lot.

OP
C

chanlaw

I had adrenaline before too, as well as hot flashes, that had nothing directly to do with blood sugar. My adrenaline came from intestinal irritation and low cellular energy production. I think that’s why caffeine helps, because it increases your cellular energy production.

For me, one day I just sipped fresh squeezed OJ all day and my adrenaline vanished, which informed me that intestinal irritation caused the adrenaline. How is your digestion?

On another occasion, taking 2-3 mcg doses of T3 every two hours knocked out my adrenaline really quick. Since then, I’ve increased thyroid and it’s helped my adrenaline a lot.
I do not think i have digestion issue. I crave cola with sugar a lot. I will try it and see.

Vins7

Did you discover what foods were the causing of this intestinal irritation?

Makrosky

I will take vit d, magnesium and avoid others. I doubt i will be able to absorb it. Should i really not take sodium?

I cant consume protein at all, it increases adrenaline and make me restless. I will consume though if adrenaline is down n given enough glycogen

Thanks.
Maybe one or two caps of digestive enzymes x meal until you settle could work. You gotta lower that stress response.

Cyproheptadine can knock you out pretty well. Benadryl as well. They are generally super safe.

Another thing that works pretty good is CBD oil.

Lithium orotate (carefully used) helps a lot as well.

Disinfecting the gut with raw garlic and similars lowers adrenaline also quite well.

After many years of trying the typical recommendations here (taurine, glycine, pregnenolone, etc.) Those above are the ones that work better for me. You have to find what suits you anyway.

OP
C

chanlaw

Maybe one or two caps of digestive enzymes x meal until you settle could work. You gotta lower that stress response.

Cyproheptadine can knock you out pretty well. Benadryl as well. They are generally super safe.

Another thing that works pretty good is CBD oil.

Lithium orotate (carefully used) helps a lot as well.

Disinfecting the gut with raw garlic and similars lowers adrenaline also quite well.

After many years of trying the typical recommendations here (taurine, glycine, pregnenolone, etc.) Those above are the ones that work better for me. You have to find what suits you anyway.
Which digestize enzyme in particular? Do you know why sodium in water gives me hot flash?(i feel need to drink liquid n calm down)

Makrosky

Which digestize enzyme in particular? Do you know why sodium in water gives me hot flash?(i feel need to drink liquid n calm down)
I don't know sorry.

For digestive enzymes something like:
- NOW Foods Super Enzymes
- Enzymedica Digest Gold ATPro
- My preferred : MRM Digest-All

But try to find a way to lower the stress, if not using the enzymes is just a crutch.

I only use these sparsingly or for a week or two to recover from prolonged stress but I don't like to use them daily.

Gustav3Y

Have you tried inosine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals