Adrenaline just not going down consistantlyhell

Ismail

Avoidance of high copper foods, especially beef liver. Avoidance of methyl donor supplements like TMG, SAMe, choline.
A high zinc intake. For me it was 50 mg through diet (mainly ground beef) and 50 mg through supplementation. Active P5P-B6 for zinc utilization.
High dose B3 (1-3g a day) to buffer excess methyl groups momentarily to stop the symptoms of overmethylation, while slowly correcting the copper:zinc imbalance that causes it, which takes a month or longer.

Things that improve metallothionein for copper excretion include zinc and good vitamin D status.
Wow very beneficial, thank you for sharing and thank you @ChopSuey for asking ?

I was always under the impression that high dosing individual B vitamins causes an imbalance in the other B vitamins (eventually) as they all work in “tandem” somewhat ??‍♂️

youngsinatra

did you have adrenaline symptoms and digestive problems as well? and you fixed
it by solving overmethylation
Overmethylation causes excess serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine.
I had and still have some GI issues and have IBS for a long time, but I have to say that the zinc stopped the chronic diarrhea for me and my overall digestion improved by increased stomach acid I think. (histamine stimulates gastric juices)

I would love to try some flush B3, because it seems better for overmethylation.

laleto12

Overmethylation causes excess serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine.
I had and still have some GI issues and have IBS for a long time, but I have to say that the zinc stopped the chronic diarrhea for me and my overall digestion improved by increased stomach acid I think. (histamine stimulates gastric juices)

I would love to try some flush B3, because it seems better for overmethylation.
I recently gave bloods
and waiting for results.
Histamine
Ceruloplasmin
Serum Copper
Manganese

Basophil came very low. I might have histapenia cause i check a lot of symptoms besides long/no orgasms.
Debilitating anxiety, paranoia, very high adrenaline, unresistance to stress and cold hands/feet.

I hope this might be the case I will update.

youngsinatra

I recently gave bloods
and waiting for results.
Histamine
Ceruloplasmin
Serum Copper
Manganese

Basophil came very low. I might have histapenia cause i check a lot of symptoms besides long/no orgasms.
Debilitating anxiety, paranoia, very high adrenaline, unresistance to stress and cold hands/feet.

I hope this might be the case I will update.
I had the same + ringing in ears and vertigo / balance issues. I was on the edge on developing full-blown psychosis but thanks to high dose niacinamide and zinc plus removal of copper foods I am feeling pretty dang normal again.

By the way a high calcium intake also lowers histamines and should worsen pretty much all the symptoms as well. Magnesium on the other hand can help raising histamines.

Check out the work of Dr. Abram Hoffer and Dr. Pfeiffer on methylation.

Gustav3Y

I had the same + ringing in ears and vertigo / balance issues. I was on the edge on developing full-blown psychosis but thanks to high dose niacinamide and zinc plus removal of copper foods I am feeling pretty dang normal again.

By the way a high calcium intake also lowers histamines and should worsen pretty much all the symptoms as well. Magnesium on the other hand can help raising histamines.

Check out the work of Dr. Abram Hoffer and Dr. Pfeiffer on methylation.
Do you think that if you would currently reintroduce copper foods would have the same issues again, considering you have taken high dose niacinamide and high dose zinc?
How have you mitigated the possible issues of niacinamide, like headaches?

youngsinatra

Do you think that if you would currently reintroduce copper foods would have the same issues again, considering you have taken high dose niacinamide and high dose zinc?
How have you mitigated the possible issues of niacinamide, like headaches?
I actually tried adding in like half an oz of grass-fed beef liver twice and all my symptoms came back within an hour or so after eating.

I am extremely sensitive to copper still and I still need to de-methylate myself quite aggressively with 50-100mg zinc + 2-3 grams of B3 on a daily basis. It seems that I need a few more months of treatment. Dr. Pfeiffer said that it takes around 6-12 months to really fix the root of the disorder, while it only takes 1-4 weeks to see improvements in symptoms.

And regarding headaches, I only get them once I reach 4.5g+ of B3 a day.

laleto12

I actually tried adding in like half an oz of grass-fed beef liver twice and all my symptoms came back within an hour or so after eating.

I am extremely sensitive to copper still and I still need to de-methylate myself quite aggressively with 50-100mg zinc + 2-3 grams of B3 on a daily basis. It seems that I need a few more months of treatment. Dr. Pfeiffer said that it takes around 6-12 months to really fix the root of the disorder, while it only takes 1-4 weeks to see improvements in symptoms.

how dont you get hypoglycemic with such high doses of b3? i thought it makes you burn sugar like crazy.

Gustav3Y

That is impressive that you can take that much Niacinamide.

youngsinatra

how dont you get hypoglycemic with such high doses of b3? i thought it makes you burn sugar like crazy.
I sometimes took 3 grams of it on an empty stomach without problems. But I eat like 500-600g of carbs on a daily basis.

ChopSuey

Avoidance of high copper foods, especially beef liver. Avoidance of methyl donor supplements like TMG, SAMe, choline.
A high zinc intake. For me it was 50 mg through diet (mainly ground beef) and 50 mg through supplementation. Active P5P-B6 for zinc utilization.
High dose B3 (1-3g a day) to buffer excess methyl groups momentarily to stop the symptoms of overmethylation, while slowly correcting the copper:zinc imbalance that causes it, which takes a month or longer.

Things that improve metallothionein for copper excretion include zinc and good vitamin D status.
Super interesting, thanks for detailed reply.

I'm about to start high dose niacinamide.

I see in further post you have to blood sugar or headache issues with big doses.

Did you slowly up your dose or start right off the bat with high doses?

Thanks again!

Sefton10

By the way a high calcium intake also lowers histamines and should worsen pretty much all the symptoms as well.
Do you just avoid dairy these days, youngsinatra, or is there an amount of calcium you can tolerate without symptoms?

peateats1

It was enterobacter but I never found out the exact strain(ecoli salmonella etc). I think it was an overgrowth that happened right after I took bacteriophages. I was so very sick for two years and am still trying to get back to my old self.

OP
C

chanlaw

I agree with this - if you want a clean gut I would strongly recommend the following -

After each meal - eat a little bit of salted pineapple (pineapple has strong anti-adrenaline effects) and chase it with coffee and milk -

the salted pineapple reduces endotoxin strongly and cleans up everything but has minor inflammatory symptoms in my experience so chasing it with the coffee takes care of it and it's a great feeling on digestion
Salt, also baking soda seems like a no no for me. It makes my low saliva worse as well as dehydration worse. I feel good when there is good amount of saliva production.

OP
C

chanlaw

Why are you taking niacin? I said niacinamide
Niacinamide arrived yesterday. I did niacin out of desperation. N it helped temporarily. Will see if niacinamide solves it. I think low saliva production is one of cause or symptom.

OP
C

chanlaw

How are you getting on with the recommendations made by @redsun ?

Have you managed to bring your adrenaline under control? ?
I have tried quitting all the supplement except vit d. N it didnt help. I think it has to do with slow salivary production which i think is sign of low cellular energy if im right.

OP
C

chanlaw

Will report niacinamide. B1 i am sure does not help, if anything, i think it makes me more dehydrated n lower saliva. Same for baking soda, salt. Even drinking lots of water dont help but only mask saliva problem temporarily.

Risingfire

Will report niacinamide. B1 i am sure does not help, if anything, i think it makes me more dehydrated n lower saliva. Same for baking soda, salt. Even drinking lots of water dont help but only mask saliva problem temporarily.
Good luck

OP
C

chanlaw

Been taking niacinamide 500mg x 2. My heart doesnt beat hard to make me hear it but the heart rate is still same and feel better.

I do not know if its niacinamide that helps you poop or its letting taurine do its work. I am actually pooping x2-3 times daily vs once a day before.

Magnesium is the lowers my heart rate consistantly temporarily but find it hard to take more than 400mg citrate or i will poop liquid.

I will try getting mag glycinate and mag oil. Hopefully one will work.

Moreover, my liquid requirement is high. I get dehydrated easily n pee soon enough after drinking.

Gustav3Y

I do not think you should take anything that makes your poop liquid.
You are just dumping out what you have taken.

Taurine in large quantities can make you go liquid at the toilet not only magnesium citrate.

Have you tried a low dose Zinc for adrenaline?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals