Acute Sustained Shock

Birdie

Sorry to hear of this, KB.

Another thing I've learned from the Buteyko breathing group to increase CO2, is to sleep on your stomach. And all during the day, remember to breathe through the nose, from the diaphragm and not too deeply/heavily. When in shock, you tend to hyperventilate.

The second best way to sleep is on your left side. It is important to move from one position to another also. I can't for physical reasons sleep on my left side so I am alternating between tummy sleeping and right side sleeping. Buteyko-ers advise no back sleeping because that encourages mouth breathing.

Peatarian advised me to also put aspirin tablets in the bath. Be sure you are getting your vit K too. I put in 12 to 15 of the 325 mg aspirin tabs, with the magnesium sulfate and bak soda.

Wilfrid

kiran said:
Wilfrid said:
Pepsi contains more sodium than potassium, coke has more potassium than sodium.....any food with a high potassium/sodium ratio tends to make hyponatremia worse.....Like also drinking too much fluids :2cents

Do you have a reference for that ?

A reference for pepsi containing much sodium than potassium?
First, Ray's website and the second my own experience after abdominal surgery.....
I suffered from severe hyponatremia and the only liquid which gave me huge reliefs was salted carbonated water ( like Vichy Celestins or Saint-Yorre.) and Pepsi not coke....The nurse at the hospital told me that they're using those beverages in case of severe dehydratation because those were good source of sodium.
For the hyponatremia and too much fluid just some quick search on any medical site and you will get some useful infos.

OP
K

kettlebell

Birdie said:
Sorry to hear of this, KB.

Another thing I've learned from the Buteyko breathing group to increase CO2, is to sleep on your stomach. And all during the day, remember to breathe through the nose, from the diaphragm and not too deeply/heavily. When in shock, you tend to hyperventilate.

The second best way to sleep is on your left side. It is important to move from one position to another also. I can't for physical reasons sleep on my left side so I am alternating between tummy sleeping and right side sleeping. Buteyko-ers advise no back sleeping because that encourages mouth breathing.

Peatarian advised me to also put aspirin tablets in the bath. Be sure you are getting your vit K too. I put in 12 to 15 of the 325 mg aspirin tabs, with the magnesium sulfate and bak soda.

Thanks Birdie!

gretchen

Shock does accumulate in the emotional and mental bodies; just doing a bunch of physical stuff isn't going to completely clear it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals