How to mitigate bad effects from high altitude(cold weather) to low altitude(hot weather) travelling everyday??

Marine

I live in a high altitude(1800m) city with very cold temperature, and i need to do some work in some low altitude cities(500m) and with sea level(20m) with hot temperatures, travelling everyday, i dont want to move to another city, but i am getring some altitude sickness and horrible reverse altitude sickness, its much more worse when i come from high to low(reverse altitude sickness) i get horrible headaches and sore joints and extreme cold temperature, tried coffe, aspirin, drink water, nothing works, anyone can help me? My diet is the basic of Peat principles( low pufa, oj juice, milk, sugar,etc)

I live in a high altitude(1800m) city with very cold temperature, and i need to do some work in some low altitude cities(500m) and with sea level(20m) with hot temperatures, travelling everyday, i dont want to move to another city, but i am getring some altitude sickness and horrible reverse altitude sickness, its much more worse when i come from high to low(reverse altitude sickness) i get horrible headaches and sore joints and extreme cold temperature, tried coffe, aspirin, drink water, nothing works, anyone can help me? My diet is the basic of Peat principles( low pufa, oj juice, milk, sugar,etc)
I get altitude sickness too Marine, from histamines. Histamines rise to the head going up and get me clammy, light headed to almost passing out and nauseous. Possibly you living at a high altitude might be doing the same in reverse. Oranges are EXTREMELY high in histamines. My advice is to try an antihistamine like Claratin (not Benadryl) at the start of your day's journey. If it helps then you have your answer, if not then the search for an answer continues.

Makrosky

Are you sure what is affecting you is the altitude and not something else like temperature or humidity? 1800m should not be that much. And reverse altitude... is that possible? I always felt a huge increase in stamina while going quickly from high altitude to low altitude.

Thiamine (B1) might be helpful for altitude sickness since it has effects that actazolamide has.

Search the forum for "acetazolamide" and you might get some interesting ideas from other users.

Hope it helps!

Are you sure what is affecting you is the altitude and not something else like temperature or humidity? 1800m should not be that much. And reverse altitude... is that possible? I always felt a huge increase in stamina while going quickly from high altitude to low altitude.

Thiamine (B1) might be helpful for altitude sickness since it has effects that actazolamide has.

Search the forum for "acetazolamide" and you might get some interesting ideas from other users.

Hope it helps!
We don't know if hers is histamine related, but mine surely is.

I wasn't suggesting two issues, just a possible other reason besides humidity. Histamines rise in hot temperatures AND in cold temperatures, as well as in altitudes causing a great variety of symptoms.

OP
Marine

Marine

I get altitude sickness too Marine, from histamines. Histamines rise to the head going up and get me clammy, light headed to almost passing out and nauseous. Possibly you living at a high altitude might be doing the same in reverse. Oranges are EXTREMELY high in histamines. My advice is to try an antihistamine like Claratin (not Benadryl) at the start of your day's journey. If it helps then you have your answer, if not then the search for an answer continues.
Hi, i will try to reduce the oj, and start some antihistamines to see if helps, thank u!

OP
Marine

Marine

Hope it helps!
I always feel like ***t when come from high to low altitude, dont know if is because i do this everyday, but the sensation is like someone punched my body and kicked my head lol

i dont know if humidity is worseing, i will starting to check the humidity variation to see if that helps and try the b1 , thank u!!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals