Too Much Protein. Adrenaline/cortisol?

reality

I tend to follow a high protein diet and have done for years for my bodybuilding goals. However recently I’ve made a connection that whenever I have too much protein, especially in a single meal, I get an adrenaline/cortisol/stress type response where I start sweating, my anxiety increases, jittery poor sleep etc

Am I right in thinking too much protein will increase stress response as my body tries to break down excess protein for glucose and these hormones are responsible for gluconeogenesis? Or is it a high protein meal will induce an insulin response, but since carbs are sparse it drops my blood sugar even lower causing the release of the stress hormones? or both?

gaze

both of what you say is ture, but also high protein diets are usually high in very inflammatory amino acids such as tryptophan, which leads to excess serotonin

I feel good with high protein, I consume 160g + Gelatine, and experiment with an additional 60g on top at 85kg of bodyweight, for a total of 2.8g Protein per kg/BW. I workout 1 - 2 days a week, full body workout with slow jogging afterwards and 2x5 seconds sprint. Want to see if general benefits are coming.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals