A collection of reported nutrients that have eliminated Dandruff

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Alright people. I have discovered the thing that works. But its not an ideal solution.

Some of you may know that people with hiv and parkinsons disease get sebboreic dermatitis. Interestingly enough i dont have any of those things but with Parkinson's we know that dopamine is involved.

The skin very likely produces dopamine. Here is what i noticed every single time i take adderall which is not often. Very rarely. But when I do. My dandruff just disappears within a few hours. I stop flaking. Once the effect wear odd. The dandruff comes back again. Dopamine can travel through nerves.

Also a guy claimed that cabergoline cured his seb derm.

Ray one time said that prolactin is a molting hormone. Well flaking is like molting. So yall i believe that the issue is dopamine in the skin. The question is how can we increase it.

Trust me. Ive done b vitamins. I recently started loading up on krill oil. Omega 3. I heard they could increase dopamine. So we shall see. But i truly believe the issue is dopamine. Dopamine in the skin increases blood flow. This explains when i am super warm from like alcohol my dandruff disappears

Cayennepepper

Alright people. I have discovered the thing that works. But its not an ideal solution.

Some of you may know that people with hiv and parkinsons disease get sebboreic dermatitis. Interestingly enough i dont have any of those things but with Parkinson's we know that dopamine is involved.

The skin very likely produces dopamine. Here is what i noticed every single time i take adderall which is not often. Very rarely. But when I do. My dandruff just disappears within a few hours. I stop flaking. Once the effect wear odd. The dandruff comes back again. Dopamine can travel through nerves.

Ray one time said that prolactin is a molting hormone. Well flaking is like molting. So yall i believe that the issue is dopamine in the skin. The question is how can we increase it.

Trust me. Ive done b vitamins. I recently started loading up on krill oil. Omega 3. I heard they could increase dopamine. So we shall see. But i truly believe the issue is dopamine. Dopamine in the skin increases blood flow. This explains when i am super warm from like alcohol my dandruff disappears
keep us updated!

@GorillaHead Too simplistic to say that "dopamine warms" could be anything even excess serotonin, nitric oxide...

Cayennepepper

any word?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals