4000 IU of Vitamin D increases Testosterone by 41%

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

good stuff, i was recently looking more into quercetin, not sure if that was you i discussed with how wikipedia has rutin and quercetin listed as a thiamine antagonist as well
i used quercetin in a vitamin c supplement years ago, it was like 500mg, and it caused some redness/irritation on the face skin too. at the time i looked it up and noted it was mentioned to have anti thyroid effects

I think the amounts in orange juice should be small enough, or cancelled out by something else? thats crazy quercetin cancelled out the effects of vitamin d testosterone increase. its nonsense. quercetin has been getting pushed a lot in the last year or so because of I think dr zelenkos covid protocol? it advises zinc, vitamin c and d, and quercetin iirc... i think green tea extract is also a zinc inopohore, and it is a 5ar inhibitor, it may also be an estrogen inhibitor, and has some anti iron effects. but it may have other issues. it can cause liver damage iirc.

you may want to drop the mag/cal entirely and replace with milk and Oj or something
K2 too, just 1mg a day is more than enough, even 500mcg a day, or 1mg every other day
did you confirm d3 lowers the stamina and not the cal/mag supplements?
a lot of the mag forms can cause fatigue somehow
Try fisetin. It seems very promising.

Dr. B

Try fisetin. It seems very promising.
for what kind of benefits?
"Fisetin, like other polyphenols such as resveratrol, is a sirtuin-activating compound"
do we know whether sirtuin is good to activate or not? i think nicotinamide riboside also raises sirtuins?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

for what kind of benefits?
"Fisetin, like other polyphenols such as resveratrol, is a sirtuin-activating compound"
do we know whether sirtuin is good to activate or not? i think nicotinamide riboside also raises sirtuins?
Read the thread on it. I Posted TONS of research there haha

Dr. B

Quercetin is estrogenic.
wow, where did you find that?
someone mentioned its anti thyroid
also anti thiamine
but supposedly has some anti inflammatory effects
in one of the podcasts, didnt haidut say hes releasing a new male hormonal product which will use one of the bioflavonoids alongside a hormone or something
which flavonoid was it going to include, was it naringenin/hesperidin or something?
rutin and quercetin seem like the more dangerous ones

Jon2547

I think it is common knowledge that both quercetin and resveratrol are estrogenic.

Dr. B

I think it is common knowledge that both quercetin and resveratrol are estrogenic.
some quercetin products are coming now in a "phytosome" its encased in a lipid or something and provides like 50 times greater absorption

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I love that vitamin D supplementation had a minor effect of 1,25 hydroxy levels. It shows how regulated the system is. Thanks for sharing this.
Yes , and that's good that it doesn't increase 1,25 hydroxy D (unless your Morley Robbins)

Gustav3Y

Anyone else having trouble raising Vit D3 levels past a certain number?

I am trying to go past 50-60 ng/mL which is 125-150nmol/L

BTW, I have noticed many people confuse nmol/L with ng/mL constantly on the forum.

Makrosky

good stuff, i was recently looking more into quercetin, not sure if that was you i discussed with how wikipedia has rutin and quercetin listed as a thiamine antagonist as well
i used quercetin in a vitamin c supplement years ago, it was like 500mg, and it caused some redness/irritation on the face skin too. at the time i looked it up and noted it was mentioned to have anti thyroid effects

I think the amounts in orange juice should be small enough, or cancelled out by something else? thats crazy quercetin cancelled out the effects of vitamin d testosterone increase. its nonsense. quercetin has been getting pushed a lot in the last year or so because of I think dr zelenkos covid protocol? it advises zinc, vitamin c and d, and quercetin iirc... i think green tea extract is also a zinc inopohore, and it is a 5ar inhibitor, it may also be an estrogen inhibitor, and has some anti iron effects. but it may have other issues. it can cause liver damage iirc.

you may want to drop the mag/cal entirely and replace with milk and Oj or something
K2 too, just 1mg a day is more than enough, even 500mcg a day, or 1mg every other day
did you confirm d3 lowers the stamina and not the cal/mag supplements?
a lot of the mag forms can cause fatigue somehow
It is totally confirmed it is the d3. I have been trying it for the last years and always give up. Now this winter I am taking it again so it is a tradeoff of improved mood/cognition vs. lower stamina. I am still trying to find out why by trying different supps along with it in the hopes I find what the missing piece is.

Xemnoraq

@Mauritio ***t this is a great find! Can you post the link to the study for me i want to share it on my instagram story this is a good find!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio ***t this is a great find! Can you post the link to the study for me i want to share it on my instagram story this is a good find!
Sorry , I forgot to post it. I googled around a little but for some reason I can't find it.

Xemnoraq

are you spreading lies then?!?! haha jkijk no worries man if you find it let me know because that is a great find i'd love to share that study and put it in the vault, its great because it connects the infectious disease/vitamin D/testosterone link, Georgi just posted a link recently demonstrating low T predicts covid mortality, since we already know vitamin D is effective, this study also shows it dramatically skyrockets T which is now known to be highly protective

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

are you spreading lies then?!?! haha jkijk no worries man if you find it let me know because that is a great find i'd love to share that study and put it in the vault, its great because it connects the infectious disease/vitamin D/testosterone link, Georgi just posted a link recently demonstrating low T predicts covid mortality, since we already know vitamin D is effective, this study also shows it dramatically skyrockets T which is now known to be highly protective
You got me I'm working for the vitamin D industry !

I tried 2ldifferent variations of " pubmed ,vitamin d , testosterone, 4000 IU " etc. but couldn't find it ...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yucca

Anyone else having trouble raising Vit D3 levels past a certain number?

I am trying to go past 50-60 ng/mL which is 125-150nmol/L

BTW, I have noticed many people confuse nmol/L with ng/mL constantly on the forum.
Was up to 96ng/ml in march. I was taking 10000iu 6d/7 with 200mcg K2.

...But the better way is to expose yourself to the sun, totally naked, without sunscreen (and specially your genitals, butt and back), when it's possible (only from april to october in our countries). 15-20mn/d is enough.

Gustav3Y

Was up to 96ng/ml in march. I was taking 10000iu 6d/7 with 200mcg K2.

...But the better way is to expose yourself to the sun, totally naked, without sunscreen (and specially your genitals, butt and back), when it's possible (only from april to october in our countries). 15-20mn/d is enough.

10000IU a doze at 6 days distance?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals