Taking 10,000 IU Vitamin D Topically A Week, Olive Skin

RealNeat

I take a vitamin D supplement (Carlson Super Daily 1000 IU per drop in MCT oil to be exact .) I am of middle eastern decent and feel that I need a lot of sun ( I almost never burn in he sun and can get really dark, really quick). I know Vitamin D doesnt replace the sun but realistically how much of the 10,000 is getting absorbed? Ive seen mixed reviews of topical administration but it feels more natural to me. Maybe ill just use a few min of UVB light instead? I also focus on other fat soluble vitamins like K for proper calcium regulation.

Kray

I take a vitamin D supplement (Carlson Super Daily 1000 IU per drop in MCT oil to be exact .) I am of middle eastern decent and feel that I need a lot of sun ( I almost never burn in he sun and can get really dark, really quick). I know Vitamin D doesnt replace the sun but realistically how much of the 10,000 is getting absorbed? Ive seen mixed reviews of topical administration but it feels more natural to me. Maybe ill just use a few min of UVB light instead? I also focus on other fat soluble vitamins like K for proper calcium regulation.
Did you happen to view this thread? Vitamin D (topical) safe and effective for removing scars