Your opinion please on these 3 vitamin E supplements

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I've ordered the following three products to test on myself before I start recommending them to clients. Please let me know what you think of them and if you have used them. If you have had good experience with other vitamin E products that are available on iHerb, please let me know. This is one supplement that I have never used or researched so any extra info would be welcome.

naevastar

I've ordered the following three products to test on myself before I start recommending them to clients. Please let me know what you think of them and if you have used them. If you have had good experience with other vitamin E products that are available on iHerb, please let me know. This is one supplement that I have never used or researched so any extra info would be welcome.

Hi :)
The vitamin E supplements you have listed are not the most "pure" supplements I have seen..
Other ingredients:
- Palm oil, softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water) and polyoxyl castor oil
- Soybean oil, palm oil and polyoxyl castor oil. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, purified water and annatto.
- Sesame oil, sunflower lecithin, carob, beeswax, gelatin, glycerin, and purified water. Contains soy.

I have only tried and generally recommend Unique E softgels from A.C. Grace Company.
However, I have spoken to them recently because I noticed that in addition to their usual ingredients (gelatin, glycerin and water) they have now listed soybean oil on the 120 capsule package but not the 30 capsule package. It did sound like this was a temporary solution due to availability and pricing for production but I would double check before ordering.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
The vitamin E supplements you have listed are not the most "pure" supplements I have seen..
Other ingredients:
- Soybean oil, palm oil and polyoxyl castor oil. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, purified water and annatto.
- Sesame oil, sunflower lecithin, carob, beeswax, gelatin, glycerin, and purified water. Contains soy.

I have only tried and generally recommend Unique E softgels from A.C. Grace Company.
However, I have spoken to them recently because I noticed that in addition to their usual ingredients (gelatin, glycerin and water) they have now listed soybean oil on the 120 capsule package but not the 30 capsule package. It did sound like this was a temporary solution due to availability and pricing for production but I would double check before ordering.
Hey, thanks a lot for your feedback! What about the active ingredients? I'm a total noob when it comes vitamin E...

mostlylurking

Other ingredients:

Here is A.C. Grace's website:

I use this product to dissolve progesterone in. It has to be a pure high quality vitamin E to dissolve progesterone and it does dissolve it very well. I've been using it for about 5 years.

LucH

What about the active ingredients? I'm a total noob when it comes vitamin E...
We should not using only one isomere. E.g. alpha + gamma toco is well.
I use vitamin E gamma complex toco 400 UI 2x/wk. Need some fat, not much (6 gr).
I don't think a softgel with colza or sesame oil should be a problem since the among of PUFA. Ridiculous.

naevastar

We should not using only one isomere. E.g. alpha + gamma toco is well.
I use vitamin E gamma complex toco 400 UI 2x/wk. Need some fat, not much (6 gr).
I don't think a softgel with colza or sesame oil should be a problem since the among of PUFA. Ridiculous.
I did not say it was a problem. However, when looking for supplements I always try look for the ones with fewer unnecessary fillers and more favourable ingredients and it was just a suggestion as it is also available from iHerb which was the original question.
Unique E also have mixed tocopherols with d-gamma + delta + beta...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals