Vitamin E - European Sources

squanch

For some reason, all of the high concentration (95%) mixed tocopherol vitamin e oil is sold in the USA.
I could find more than 10 different US based sources selling "natural mixed tocopherol 95%" and not a single EU based one. Which makes me wonder if there is some kind of EU regulation that prevents the sale of it.
For somebody living in europe, ordering from the USA is expensive, takes forever and if you're unlucky customs will not let the package through.

Anyway, I've found 2 different sources based in the UK for mixed tocopherol oil, both unfortunately only at a concentration of about 70% total tocopherols:
https://www.nhrorganicoils.com/products.php?id=2916
Vitamin E Natural (100%) | Vitamins | Aromantic

They seem to be very similar, but the second source lists sunflower oil as another ingredient, the first one doesn't provide any information on what the other 30% are.

Other options available on amazon in most european countries would be:
"Unique E" (which apparently isn't as good as it used to be according to the thread here: Good Quality Vitamin E
"Thorne Ultimate-E" (which is really expensive. It does look pretty good though)

All other products seem to be either alpha-tocopherol only or have other oils added to them.

So yeah. Why the hell is there no mixed tocopherol oil above 70% available anywhere in europe?
Does anybody maybe know of a source that I haven't listed here? Are all you euro-peats just ordering from US sources and pray that customs will let the package through?

Last edited:

BobbyDukes

I'm UK. Customs have never stopped one package for me. That's free years of vitamin E supplements. I don't think you got anything to worry about.

Last edited:

blackface

Guys, do you have any updated european source for good quality liquid vitamin E?

Jonk

Guys, do you have any updated european source for good quality liquid vitamin E?
If you can afford it, buy it from idealabs, if I remember correctly the shipment will cost around 30eur. Also heard that you should stay below 100iu/day to avoid possibly depleting other nutrients, which makes it easy to dose with the drop flask from idealabs.

Veritas IV

Maybe, interesting D-alpha only product, sourced from olives as opposed to sunflower? New to me.

Are you sure you weren't trying to search for a mixed tocopherol product with all 4 forms of vitamin-E ?

If you're unfamiliar then i'd research the general topic before browsing online for products to buy. That's to avoid going about it backwards, and most products range from mediocre to bad, and rancid, very easy to waste time and money here.

blackface

Maybe, interesting D-alpha only product, sourced from olives as opposed to sunflower? New to me.

Are you sure you weren't trying to search for a mixed tocopherol product with all 4 forms of vitamin-E ?

If you're unfamiliar then i'd research the general topic before browsing online for products to buy. That's to avoid going about it backwards, and most products range from mediocre to bad, and rancid, very easy to waste time and money here.
Yes, Im looking for an alternative to Tocovit, Whole E (Health natura) or Unique-E. Because in europe there is no high quality topical vitamin E and this can be shipped to Europe, so I was wandering if its any good.

blackface

@Veritas IV I found this mixed-tocopherols product which is available in my country. It should have about 70 % tocopherols. Here are the specs, what do you think?

1679407122609.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals