Yeast infection during pregnancy

lloydchristmas

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone I am posting this question for my wife who is dealing with reoccurring yeast infections during pregnancy she has about one month to go before the bambino Shows up. The midwife is putting her on a restricted diet low sugar , No dairy, no grains. The midwife Also recommending taking kyolic garlic cleanse and digestion , grape seed fruit extract, evening primrose oil. I know ray peat has talked about flowers of sulfur being helpful does anyone know if those are safe to use during pregnancy? Or any other ideas to help with yeast infection during pregnancy?
, our main concern is baby getting thrush during breast-feeding And also her having to drop or scale back sugar and dairy which I would think is pretty important for the baby..
thank you for your response!

Hello everyone I am posting this question for my wife who is dealing with reoccurring yeast infections during pregnancy she has about one month to go before the bambino Shows up. The midwife is putting her on a restricted diet low sugar , No dairy, no grains. The midwife Also recommending taking kyolic garlic cleanse and digestion , grape seed fruit extract, evening primrose oil. I know ray peat has talked about flowers of sulfur being helpful does anyone know if those are safe to use during pregnancy? Or any other ideas to help with yeast infection during pregnancy?
, our main concern is baby getting thrush during breast-feeding And also her having to drop or scale back sugar and dairy which I would think is pretty important for the baby..

I wouldn’t be doing anything herbal if I were pregnant. Holistic practices can be just as hazardous as medical ones. Ray Peat says starving yeast is a bad idea, because it will spread quicker with the yeast branching out to find sugar, so no sugar at all is a bad idea. Cutting out the grains is a positive move and the white sugar too, but keep some fruit in her diet. Garlic is a good move, and keep the dairy. I feel for her, it’s hard enough being pregnant and now this. Try the coconut oil, but be leery of taking things internally while she is pregnant.

“Coconut oil is a fatty oil derived from the flesh of the coconut. The oil has many health benefits, including antifungal properties.

Research suggests coconut oil is effective against C. Albicans, making this home remedy one of the few with supportive evidence behind it.

To treat a vaginal yeast infection using coconut oil, be sure to buy pure, organic coconut oil. You can apply the oil directly to the affected area.”

Mauritio

Your child needs sugar. It will be more fragile and less intelligent if there's a lack of sugar in the mothers diet.

For a fungal issue you could try idealabs Lapodin, which contains both emodin and lapachone which are anti-fungal.

Caprylic acid also had good anti-fungal effects for me, just as black cumin seed.
Caprylic acid is probably the safest of those, followed by lapodin. Lapodin also has anti-estrogenic activity which will lower the risk of a miscarriage.

Also try honey as main source of sugar its is anti-fungal itself.

Layne

Or any other ideas to help with yeast infection during pregnancy?

Hi @lloydchristmas -- I'd suggest you look into Methylene Blue. It's the same stuff they put into aquarium fish tanks to control fungal growth. Does the same thing in the human body. However, the MB for human consumption should be pharmaceutical grade.

I started using it regularly back in March, and it's one of the best "supplements" I've ever used (technically it's a drug, with a chemical structure similar to Vitamin C). Your wife may have already had her baby by now. If so, I hope everything went well, and mother and child are doing great (and you too!).

BTW, the fetus uses very large amounts of iodine during pregnancy (supports critical apoptosis). New mothers are often deficient in iodine, which can lead to post partem depression amongst a number of other health issues. Iodine supplementation after childbirth has been known to quickly relieve post part partem depression and improve energy levels..

OP
L

lloydchristmas

Forum Supporter
Hi @lloydchristmas -- I'd suggest you look into Methylene Blue. It's the same stuff they put into aquarium fish tanks to control fungal growth. Does the same thing in the human body. However, the MB for human consumption should be pharmaceutical grade.

I started using it regularly back in March, and it's one of the best "supplements" I've ever used (technically it's a drug, with a chemical structure similar to Vitamin C). Your wife may have already had her baby by now. If so, I hope everything went well, and mother and child are doing great (and you too!).

BTW, the fetus uses very large amounts of iodine during pregnancy (supports critical apoptosis). New mothers are often deficient in iodine, which can lead to post partem depression amongst a number of other health issues. Iodine supplementation after childbirth has been known to quickly relieve post part partem depression and improve energy levels..
Hi Layne , Thank you for your response! Baby will be coming any day:)
I have methylene blue available it’s pharmaceutical grade. Though I feel like I read somewhere that it’s not safe while pregnant? Maybe I’m wrong?

Peachy

Prebiotic suppositories can work surprisingly well and quickly

vH essentials Prebiotic PH Balanced Vaginal SuppositoriesBox, Original Version, 15 Count Amazon.com

Layne

Hi Layne , Thank you for your response! Baby will be coming any day:)
I have methylene blue available it’s pharmaceutical grade. Though I feel like I read somewhere that it’s not safe while pregnant? Maybe I’m wrong?

Hi @lloydchristmas -- I may have seen references to pregnancy precautions as well, but I think they should be kept in context. There's a very good article at EarthClinic entitled The Surprising Health Benefits of Methylene Blue. It has over 200 comments, many by people who've used MB. This LINK will take you to the comments following that article that got the most "loves", or likes as they're usually called.

It has a wealth of information on how people have successfully used MB for a variety of health issues. Fortunately, there's also some cautionary notes intermingled with those as well. Below is one of those testimonials that demonstrates how even very small amounts of MB can be effective, and which may apply to your wife's situation. If taking only 4 drops a day can prevent UTIs, then maybel that small amount would work well for your wife as well. -- Congratulations on becoming a father in the very near future!!!

Chronic Bladder Infections
Posted by MHO (Provo, UT) on 03/18/2022
5 out of 5 stars

I am an intermittent catheter user, therefore, I have chronic bladder infections. Ever since I began using Methylene Blue I have stopped getting UTIs. I use Methylene Blue 1% solution. The normal dose is 10 drops in water morning and night. I only need 2 drops morning and night. I use a straw to drink it so my teeth won't turn blue. It has the added benefit of stopping my candida symptoms.

Having said this, I am also very careful about what I eat: no sugar or fruit of any kind. I don't use any artificial sweeteners. I avoid wheat and other grains. I eat canned beans, eggs, fish, chicken, vegetables, and brown rice. I have to avoid nuts.

Here's another amazing testimonial:

Parkinson's Disease

Posted by Jane (Fort Worth, TX) on 01/09/2009
4 out of 5 stars

Hi Ted,
I am amazed that after one and a half days of taking methylene blue with vitamin c my 85 year old dad, who has Parkinson's, initiated transfer to his wheelchair and needed much less assistance than yesterday. Yesterday he was not weight bearing much. This morning I did not pick him up to get in his chair, just guided him. I broke out into laughter of happiness!

Thank you a million for the information you provide on earthclinic. I love seeing the results!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals