Wrinkles at age 23? (With photos)

VonKeister

***t weather and 99% of places use garbage LED lights. Go south or get thyroid and incandescents. Skin is swollen in the mornings. Check your forehead after lunch to see how it really is. Your hair looks hypothyroid

Fenrir67

Its not wrinckles your skin is not hydrated and oily you need to up arachidonic fats like butter and get more fat soluble vitamins ,you also need a little bit of pufa for skin health. Dry skin is the price to pay when you go on a low fat diet in the long run.

GreekDemiGod

Its not wrinckles your skin is not hydrated and oily you need to up arachidonic fats like butter and get more fat soluble vitamins ,you also need a little bit of pufa for skin health. Dry skin is the price to pay when you go on a low fat diet in the long run.
Does drinking more water hydrate the skin better?

:M :B.

I have been having skin improvements with 5% urea solution in distilled water. At first I was using much stronger solution but Charlie mentioned 5% being good so I've been doing that. Highly suggest you mist your skin with it and see how it does. Charlie claims it's the best moisturizer he has ever found.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals