Vitiligo - What's the Bio-Energetic view on this strange autoimmune condition??

Peatful

Any ideas besides removing PUFA? I agree with you that I think it needs to be minimal as I don't want to stress the mom or the kid!

The other thought I had was the chlorine from the pool. I don't think it's the cause, but wondering if it added to the "stress"?
I agree
The pool is sus
But that usually would pop up skin wise as molluscum ime
However
The chemicals in the pool are something to consider
That
Or if she happens to use poisonous sunscreen on him?

But all cases I have come across with vitiligo are a stress or adrenal component

Food is the best adrenal nourisher imo
Food and rest
Chill….

So
Yes
Remove pufa
But up the kcal
The salt
The sugar

If he is super active
He simply may require more…
More calories
More sugar
More salt
More rest
To calm those adrenals down

I feel like im forgetting something
If I recall
Ill reach back out

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have some small spots that started showing up a year or two ago, Ive read it has alot to do with adrenal health. Mainly adrenal insufficiency & low cortisol @Blossom , I know you and I have discussed the low cortisol in detail. Maybe it is a rabbit hole to investigate.
Thank you, that’s an important point and one of the reasons my family doctor was suspicious for Addison’s disease in the spring of 2022. I do think I personally tend to run on the lower end with cortisol. My skin pigmentation issues seem stable recently which I’m happy about but it does require effort on my part with diet and lifestyle and not just eating and doing whatever and hoping for the best. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals