What's Your Milk Success Story?

Are you subtly trying to describe somewhere in the middle east?

haha,but no.actually the tendency of the U.S.A.,it is already a holy land,in god we trust even on the dollarbill.
the difference for me is that the middle east has hard,physical problems,in oppositon to america,the richest country in
the world.i think a personalitytype succeeded,and thats whats draining these people so much.

Lone Bunman

haha,but no.actually the tendency of the U.S.A.,it is already a holy land,in god we trust even on the dollarbill.
the difference for me is that the middle east has hard,physical problems,in oppositon to america,the richest country in
the world.i think a personalitytype succeeded,and thats whats draining these people so much.
Hahaha. You sweet summer child.

Lone Bunman

LOL.
maybe i got something wrong.whats your take on the various crises we expererience?
You'll have to be more specific on which crisis in particular you're referring to.

Difficult to edit and type as quick as I would like as I am on my phone sorry. I am doing my best though.

"the middle east has hard,physical problems,"
Such as? Context and follow through please.

disposition to chronic food scarcity and subsequent problems with civic development.
and being colonised one way or the other since WWI.
maybe i got something wrong.whats your take on the various crises we experience?

Lone Bunman

disposition to chronic food scarcity and subsequent problems with civic development.
and being colonised one way or the other since WWI.
maybe i got something wrong.whats your take on the various crises we experience?
Who benefits?
The US foreign policy is largely to blame, but what is the point of them being in the middle east?

Last edited:
For ourselves.continental Africa has all Resources imaginable,its about taking it,enduring freedom
means to get something for free.
OIl was strategic resource,still is but possible future changes in transport,
material sciences diminished it maybe.

Lone Bunman

For ourselves.continental Africa has all Resources imaginable,its about taking it,enduring freedom
means to get something for free.
OIl was strategic resource,still is but possible future changes in transport,
material sciences diminished it maybe.
US has largely ignored them other than sending aid. Allowing their population to balloon out of control. China is moving in to Africa. There are plenty of resources in Antarctica. If global warming is the imminent disaster some predict then melted ice will provide access to boundless minerals.

i hope i can get some antarctica supplements at least then.
is ray peat preparing us for the scarcity-ruin-world without meat?

that will give us such scarcity-heat ,then Antarctic Postworkout with desperately needed bear-GABA.

yeah,got no milk-success story though.i still believe its junkfood,and lots of people have digestion-issues
because of it.too high in calcium also,too high in TRP,too low in zinc absolute&bioavailability,
lack of iron content,B12 maybe or not gets destroyed by heating,raw is contaminated etcetc.

Lone Bunman

yeah,got no milk-success story though.i still believe its junkfood,and lots of people have digestion-issues
because of it.too high in calcium also,too high in TRP,too low in zinc absolute&bioavailability,
lack of iron content,B12 maybe or not gets destroyed by heating,raw is contaminated etcetc.
Have you read Ray's articles or did you stumble in here because of something else?

Lone Bunman

What is wrong with calcium?
Why does it need to contain zinc?
What are you using all your iron for?
Who cares about B12 unless you're vegan?
How is raw contaminated?

Have you read Ray's articles or did you stumble in here because of something else?
yes,i read some of them,also all emailadvice.
i agree on his network-analysis of hormones,disagree on nutritional advice though.
not even micro-macro-split,but foodchoice,like Milg.
Milk is undigestable and has pesticides and too high calcium,Oh-J has pesticides,
once a week oyster doesnt cut it imo.liver and offal is good though,also gelatin.

Lone Bunman

Milk is undigestable
and has pesticides and too high calcium,Oh-J has pesticides,
To who? I digest it fine.
What is your problem with calcium? Shouldn't be much as the animal will buffer them. Otherwise 90% of farmers here in Australia use glyphosate. Germany probably has stricter controls if anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals