What's Your Milk Success Story?

ExCarniv

Milc is a hormonal active substance,it changes peoples bodyheight,it does so by interfering with endogenous order.
Milk is one of the only Foods associated with illness,CNS-Disorder etcetc.People get Long from it,
its a Milk-specific Process:

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies
Bodo Melnik
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft 7 (4), 364-370, 2009
Consumption of cow's milk and cow's milk protein result in changes of the hormonal axis of insulin, growth hormone and insulin‐like growth factor‐1(IGF‐1) in humans. Milk consumption raises IGF‐1 serum levels in the perinatal period, adolescence and adulthood. During puberty with the physiological onset of increased secretion of growth hormone, IGF‐1 serum levels increase and are further enhanced by milk consumption. IGF‐1 is a potent mitogen; after binding to its receptor in various tissues, it induces cell proliferation and inhibits apoptosis. Keratinocytes and sebocytes, as well as the androgen‐synthesizing adrenals and gonads, are stimulated by IGF‐1. The epidemic incidence of adolescent acne in Western milk‐consuming societies can be explained by the increased insulin‐ and IGF‐1‐stimulation of sebaceous glands mediated by milk consumption. Acne can be regarded as a model for chronic Western diseases with pathologically increased IGF‐1‐stimulation. Many other organs, such as the thymus, bones, all glands, and vascular smooth muscle cells as well as neurons are subject to this abnormally increased hormonal stimulation. The milk‐induced change of the IGF‐1‐axis most likely contributes to the development of fetal macrosomia, induction of atopy, accelerated linear growth, atherosclerosis, carcinogenesis and neurodegenerative diseases. Observations of molecular biology are supported by epidemiologic data and unmask milk consumption as a promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies.

Seems like something extracted from vegan propaganda.

As I said, entire civilizations thirved while consuming milk.

Seems like something extracted from vegan propaganda.

As I said, entire civilizations thirved while consuming milk.

I do respect all moral Analysis of Vegans,they are Right,if it was feasible,i would Outlaw meatconsumption
on the grounds of Animal-Welfare.
I dont believe that sustenance without meat is feasible at all though.
In practical Terms Im opposed to realization of Veganism as a Foodchoice and would outlaw it for Personal Health
and Public-Health-reasons.

MIlk though is a curious artificial junkfood,that we can swallow,but not thrive good on it.
Civilizations only strived on Meatconsumption,i do not believe at all in different Patterns of Consumption
for "different" people.Its like one Dogfoodforall.
If some body got symtom from meat,it is a showing of the degenerating influence of
meat-Denial.Cultures around the World with high meat-intake are paradoxically peaceful,
the countries that are in fastingmode,like India,or the middle-east,have big societal
problems,and because of the reduced,but available prevalence of high-functioning-people
even from the crisis-zones,i believe that global starvation is the huge enemy.
Synthetic meat is the most important resource for World-Development.

Last edited:

Lone Bunman

"Cultures around the World with high meat-intake are paradoxically peaceful,"
Example?

"India,or the middle-east,have big societal problems"
Such as?

D

danishispsychic

What works for me after weird dairy experiences is .... I drink Kroger Whole Milk- ( I know, but its cheap and tastes good ) and I drink it with coffee and sugar only. When I started taking this probiotic : ( American Health Chewable Acidophilus + Bifidum) my whole diary game changed. I tried low fat milk, did not agree with me , non fat milk makes me want to die. Foamed milk like at Starbucks will give me a stomach ache for days. I can't really eat tons of cheese. It's whole milk, strong coffee , sugar or honey or sugar simple syrup and ice. That is what has made my teeth really get way stronger, skin clearer, nail and hair better. I can't add gelatin to this mixture. I tried and it killed my digestion so I have totally given up on it.

Lone Bunman

true.my sentencing is alot like german,but with changed vocabulary =]
Its difficult to decipher at points. Can you provide more context and slow down a little? I'm interested in what you are saying but much of it is disjointed stream of consciousness that is jarring

Good Question.Consider the Peace-notion in opposition to Warring only for necessary peaceful gain,
and not out of unconscious hostility.the societal problems they (India) have such as unwarranted hostility
towards Women comes in my honest opinion from starvation induced,changed mentations.
The better Castes in India are enjoying way better psychological and physiologic Health in general,
you can see it in their faces.Starvation ruins the Souls of Humans and Animals alike.
I believe the notion of genetic disease is overblown by hypersexual,envy,murder-incels,its the psychological
disposition called Social Dominance Orientation,SDO.

What works for me after weird dairy experiences is .... I drink Kroger Whole Milk- ( I know, but its cheap and tastes good ) and I drink it with coffee and sugar only. When I started taking this probiotic : ( American Health Chewable Acidophilus + Bifidum) my whole diary game changed. I tried low fat milk, did not agree with me , non fat milk makes me want to die. Foamed milk like at Starbucks will give me a stomach ache for days. I can't really eat tons of cheese. It's whole milk, strong coffee , sugar or honey or sugar simple syrup and ice. That is what has made my teeth really get way stronger, skin clearer, nail and hair better. I can't add gelatin to this mixture. I tried and it killed my digestion so I have totally given up on it.

Haha.wtf.
cold foam

For starters, cold foam is not the same as the foam you get from steaming milk for, say, a latte or cappuccino. ... In fact, Starbucks was inspired by a centuries-old summer drink from Barcelona called leche merengada, or “meringue milk," that's made with milk, egg whites, sugar, and cinnamon, according to a spokesperson.

Lone Bunman

Good Question.Consider the Peace-notion in opposition to Warring only for necessary peaceful gain,
and not out of unconscious hostility.the societal problems they (India) have such as unwarranted hostility
towards Women comes in my honest opinion from starvation induced,changed mentations.
The better Castes in India are enjoying way better psychological and physiologic Health in general,
you can see it in their faces.Starvation ruins the Souls of Humans and Animals alike.
I believe the notion of genetic disease is overblown by hypersexual,envy,murder-incels,its the psychological
disposition called Social Dominance Orientation,SDO.
Mind typing in German and I'll Google translate. Lol

Lone Bunman

Haha.wtf.
cold foam

For starters, cold foam is not the same as the foam you get from steaming milk for, say, a latte or cappuccino. ... In fact, Starbucks was inspired by a centuries-old summer drink from Barcelona called leche merengada, or “meringue milk," that's made with milk, egg whites, sugar, and cinnamon, according to a spokesperson.
That's some bizarre American thing. Australia just uses regular hot foam because we're civilized. On that note, the symbol of Starbucks is Echidna, the mother of monsters from ancient Greek mythology. Really makes you think.

haha,nice.i did translated it now and i cant understand it really in robo-translated german.:smokingcrack

Lone Bunman

"they (India) have such as unwarranted hostility"
Sexual apartheid leads to sociosexual autism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals