What's with the COVID-19 hospitalizations?

Pulp

Friends in health fields tell me about the supposedly high hospitalizations.
If it's not really a new virus, then what's with the hospitalizations? Is it due to the vaccine? Apparently, a lot of them are unvaccinated?
Is it a secondary effect on the unvaccinated? I can't really imagine what might be causing the hospitalizations.

Fred

If it's not really a new virus, then what's with the hospitalizations? Is it due to the vaccine? Apparently, a lot of them are unvaccinated?
Is it a secondary effect on the unvaccinated? I can't really imagine what might be causing the hospitalizations.
CDC defines a "covid hospitalization" a ANY hospitalization with a positive covid test (this would include car accidents, etc). And the latest "surge" doesn't come close to the winter surge. COVID-19 Hospitalizations

tankasnowgod

What friends? What do they consider "high?" Did you verify anything they said?

Hospitals frequently operate near capacity (and sometimes even surge capacity). Did you bother to go down to a local hospital or two and see if any of them are overflowing? I have gone past a few hospitals during this very obviously fake "pandemic," and none of them are overflowing.
If it's not really a new virus, then what's with the hospitalizations? Is it due to the vaccine?
Assuming there are hospitals overflowing in some areas, it could be due to all the traditional diseases (cancer, heart disease, TB, other respiratory diseases, pneumonia, diabetes and such), plus a trickle down effect from the backlog from hospital shutdowns in March/April/May 2020 and doctor and nurses furloughs from that time, along with the other MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS going on from the time, like lockdowns, forced masking, tyranny, forced poverty, job layoffs, etc, etc.

A lot of hospitalizations and deaths could be overdoses from drugs and alcohol, something that lockdowns and unemployment/poverty caused to spike last year-

Notice how that spike starts in March (when the lockdown tyranny policies started), and continues thru the most serious lockdown months? As a lot of people's lives and industries had been completely destroyed at that point, it continues through a higher rate into the summer and beyond.

Why do you put any stock into the "new virus" narrative when you literally deal with thousands/millions/billions of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other pathogens every day? And there are all sorts of radical health experiments being run on the population at large during that exact same time?
Apparently, a lot of them are unvaccinated?
Got a source for that? Is it reliable and unbiased?
Then you have no imagination, or can't do basic research, or even read other threads on this forum taking about this very issue. I was talking about the health costs of lockdown back in March of 2020-

Zpol

Apparently, a lot of them are unvaccinated?
A lot of the "unvaccinated" are actually vaccinated but are not yet beyond the 14th day of the second dose (or fist dose of the Janssen one). For Moderna an Pfizer, there is an entire 6 week period in which they are considered unvaccinated even after having the jab(s). And with the push over the summer for young people to get vaccinated, I imagine there is a huge amount of people in that category, especially young adults and teens, which happens to be the demographic that the local medical workers are saying are getting hit the hardest.

So what I'm seeing is that people are getting their vaccines and then falling extremely ill and winding up in the hospital because a) the vaccines make people sick, and b) the vaccines rearrange the immune system putting people at a heightened risk of infectious disease especially in the weeks following the toxin exposure.

Another thing to consider is the MSM is targeting the unvaccinated with their fear mongering. And anxiety disorder is one of the high risk factors landing people in the hospitals. I personally know more friends and family that have been to the ER for severe panic attacks (coincidentally associated with breathing difficulty and chest pain) more than any other illness. The story could play out... Get a cough or cold, watch the news, freak out, start experiencing air hunger or other anxiety symptoms, go to the ER, get a Covid test, get a false positive, immediately get wheeled away to the covid ward, become isolated from your fam, get crap hospital food and no nutrition, get remdisavir, then if you don't die from that, get put on a ventilator. This would be an extreme case but you get my point.

Here we are on the RP forum, where we know that authoritarianism and feeling helpless are major stressors that place have real physiological health consequences. Now imagine that added to having a minor cold or flu which previously would have been no big deal.

Perry Staltic

Another thing to consider is the MSM is targeting the unvaccinated with their fear mongering. And anxiety disorder is one of the high risk factors landing people in the hospitals. I personally know more friends and family that have been to the ER for severe panic attacks (coincidentally associated with breathing difficulty and chest pain) more than any other illness. The story could play out... Get a cough or cold, watch the news, freak out, start experiencing air hunger or other anxiety symptoms, go to the ER, get a Covid test, get a false positive, immediately get wheeled away to the covid ward, become isolated from your fam, get crap hospital food and no nutrition, get remdisavir, then if you don't die from that, get put on a ventilator. This would be an extreme case but you get my point.

This is from the nurse whistleblower from Elmhurst in NYC

View: https://twitter.com/erin_bsn/status/1438131726451154948

tankasnowgod

The story could play out... Get a cough or cold, watch the news, freak out, start experiencing air hunger or other anxiety symptoms, go to the ER, get a Covid test, get a false positive, immediately get wheeled away to the covid ward, become isolated from your fam, get crap hospital food and no nutrition, get remdisavir, then if you don't die from that, get put on a ventilator. This would be an extreme case but you get my point.

I think there are tens or hundreds of millions playing out parts of this scenario, and have been since the beginning. Thankfully, a lot or people don't get to the end parts, but I don't doubt that hundreds of thousands have.

What's publically known about the death of Robert David Steele fit this general scenario incredibly well.

pepsi

I work in a hospital, not direct patient care, but with patient charts.
There are a lot of COVID patients, most are unvaccinated according to the documentation I read, just a few are vaccinated.

The reason these patients present to the hospital is that they cant catch their breathe/hypoxia. Most have
O2 concentrations in the mid high 80's by the time they get themselves to the emergency room.
Most presented to an urgent care clinic or their physicians office and given some meds(steroids, abx) and sent home,
then their breathing got worse and they present to the ED a few days later.

The huge difference I see this year is that the patients are younger, many in their 40's and 50's even 30s, whereas last
year it was 60's and up. Most do have a comorbity, either diabetic or obese. The youngest patient was
17 and obese. This is also different from last year where most had many comorbidities. Now, just either being obese
or diabetic will suffice to make COVID severe. There are also some patients who have no comorbidities, just covid and it
was severe enough to make them hypoxic, but most do have at least one comorbidity.

Most are also sent home with oxygen until they fully recover because they are still not breathing at their normal capacity by the time of discharge.
Most are also not intubated, but placed on nasal cannulas.

Much worse than last year.

Perry Staltic

I work in a hospital, not direct patient care, but with patient charts.
There are a lot of COVID patients, most are unvaccinated according to the documentation I read, just a few are vaccinated.

Ask around where you work if any of the "unvaccinated" have received any shots. As mentioned above, there is an up to 6 week window in which the jabbed are considered unvaccinated. That is when most of the adverse reactions occur.

Last edited:

Zpol

Thankfully, a lot or people don't get to the end parts,
True. That's something to be thankful for.
What's publically known about the death of Robert David Steele fit this general scenario incredibly well.
Also thankful for these so called 'anti-vaxxers' or "covid deniers" for being vocal with their knowledge and opinions but I think they are getting, shall we say, extra special treatment in hospitals.
I read about one talk show host who was put on a ventilator "out of an abundance of caution".. so basically, he didn't need it. Even if one accepts the idea that ventilators are great for covid pulmonary symptoms, it should only be used as very last resort. How sad.

tankasnowgod

Also thankful for these so called 'anti-vaxxers' or "covid deniers" for being vocal with their knowledge and opinions but I think they are getting, shall we say, extra special treatment in hospitals.
Yeah, agree with that. I have been saying that I won't go to hospital for any reason right now. I know there are good doctors and nurses out there (some post on this forum), but there are some psychopaths, too, and the psychopaths seem to be in charge right now. It would be hard for the good ones to protect you against the bad ones.
I read about one talk show host who was put on a ventilator "out of an abundance of caution".. so basically, he didn't need it. Even if one accepts the idea that ventilators are great for covid pulmonary symptoms, it should only be used as very last resort. How sad.
I saw that, too. And that phrase, "Out of An Abundance of Caution...." I think that was the same thing Gov. Ducey of Arizona said when he shut down the schools in March of 2020. I wonder if there was a memo that went out to use that phrase when doing questionable or criminal activities?

Perry Staltic

Yeah, agree with that. I have been saying that I won't go to hospital for any reason right now. I know there are good doctors and nurses out there (some post on this forum), but there are some psychopaths, too, and the psychopaths seem to be in charge right now. It would be hard for the good ones to protect you against the bad ones.

A shift change is all it takes for a good doctor's work to be undone.

tankasnowgod

The youngest patient was
17 and obese. This is also different from last year where most had many comorbidities. Now, just either being obese
or diabetic will suffice to make COVID severe. There are also some patients who have no comorbidities, just covid and it
was severe enough to make them hypoxic, but most do have at least one comorbidity.

Why do you think this is "Covid?" Simply from one single, easily manipulated PCR test that can spit out false positives at a rate of 97% or higher? Or an eyeball diagnosis from a doctor?

If they didn't run similar tests for other known flu viruses, or bacterial causes, how do you know they aren't suffering from a different germ? The flu completely disappeared this year. Is this the first diagnosis, simply because Covid has been advertised on TV and social media more so than any other "disease" in history?

In fact, why isn't "hypochondria" considered as one of the first conditions, or a contributing factor, to anyone admitted to a hospital?

Why aren't the other MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS that have been run on the public at large, including lockdown, forced masking, poverty, unemployment, isolation, and taking radically experimental drugs, being thought of as contributing factors?

Maybe the reason COVID seems like no other virus in history is due to the fact that it's only been studied under conditions that have never before happened in history.

If you gave every man in a America a Pregnancy test, I wouldn't be shocked if something on the order of 0.1-1% came back positive. But that doesn't mean that a few million men in America would be pregnant. It would likely be a sign of exogenous HCG use, or a tumor, or some other factor.

tankasnowgod

"I just do what I'm told. It's not my fault." Wanna bet?

If he was acting in a ministerial capacity, then he is 100% correct, at least legally speaking. You would have to sue whoever was in charge of making the protocol.

From his speech, you can tell he has a karmic debt. That he can't escape, and it sounds like he has accepted it already.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals