What Really Matters To Women

Initially, it was reported that he blocked the door so that they couldn't leave the room. They walked this back later. Also, it is ludicrous to say that he was in any position of power or was capable of holding anything over their heads in terms of career opportunities at the time these incidents occurred.
Sorry if I sounded aggressive. There has been a lot of false information in the Louis stories since the news first broke. Just wanted to clear that up. With that being said, I would not be surprised if Harvey Weinstein did everything that was reported and more.

It’s a detail in the article which I feel is relevant overall.

Frankdee20

Initially, it was reported that he blocked the door so that they couldn't leave the room. They walked this back later. Also, it is ludicrous to say that he was in any position of power or was capable of holding anything over their heads in terms of career opportunities at the time these incidents occurred.
Sorry if I sounded aggressive. There has been a lot of false information in the Louis stories since the news first broke. Just wanted to clear that up. With that being said, I would not be surprised if Harvey Weinstein did everything that was reported and more.

Harvey is ugly though, and has that creepy looking crater face, a real brute. He would have to pull his juice card to **** women - how else would he ?

Cirion

Ive really never seen a super nerd with a really hot woman unless his pockets are damn fat. Usually you tend to see couples that looks are sort of matching.

IMO Being a "Nerd" actually just means you're smart but with poor thyroid function. I know, because this is me. Most of my life i've been the "nerd", obsessed with grades in school etc. but a few times that I got healthy for a brief stint, I suddenly found myself with lots of masculine energy / confidence that one would not expect a "nerd" to have.

Anyway, I stopped worrying about putting forth effort towards "pick up" game or "what women want" and what not, because I know once I fix my health every thing will work its way out automatically especially based upon how I know I've felt in the past when I was healthy.

Focusing on "what women want" will only make you unhappy anyway and turn you into a beta male which ultimately will most likely result in you being cheated on in the end because no woman wants a pushover beta male.. You gotta do you first and foremost, and if some woman wants to join you in your mission, then cool, if not, then bye! Lol

Douglas Ek

IMO Being a "Nerd" actually just means you're smart but with poor thyroid function. I know, because this is me. Most of my life i've been the "nerd", obsessed with grades in school etc. but a few times that I got healthy for a brief stint, I suddenly found myself with lots of masculine energy / confidence that one would not expect a "nerd" to have.

Anyway, I stopped worrying about putting forth effort towards "pick up" game or "what women want" and what not, because I know once I fix my health every thing will work its way out automatically especially based upon how I know I've felt in the past when I was healthy.

Focusing on "what women want" will only make you unhappy anyway and turn you into a beta male which ultimately will most likely result in you being cheated on in the end because no woman wants a pushover beta male.. You gotta do you first and foremost, and if some woman wants to join you in your mission, then cool, if not, then bye! Lol
Completely agree with that mindset. Why do we have to feel like women pick us. Fudge em and focus on picking one you like. I dont like superficial women anyway who cant see past good looks and money. I would say thay Im a nerd as well. Id say that my looks are pretty good and I dont find it hard to get girls but I don’t really care about the game at all or look for a girl. Suddenly I have a girlfriend or I dont. And usually its out of a real chemistry, friendship and mutual thought processes. For me living and enjoying life is whats important to me and I do that through learning. And I agree with you in the end you will get further with curiosity and wisdome than just chasing some fantasy from a movie that everyone else seem to be running for.

Zpol

Never ask a woman what women want.
Touché.
I suppose I wasn't really asked :screamcat:. Maybe my presence on this thread is annoying :anguished:. In my defense though, I must be an exception. My man was very sick when I hooked up with him. I have serious health issues too. When you are face to face with the grim reaper, none of this other BS matters.

The sad thing is I see so many of my girlfriends struggling with guy issues because they are looking for some guy to match their criteria. I wish they would focus on themselves, pursue some hobbies or spirituality or something, whatever it takes to get some inner peace. And if they fall in love on the way great, if not, it doesn't matter at that point.

Women tend to be emotional (ie, stupid). If they are seeking flings during ovulation, then it's likely with more masculine males (if they can attract them). Otherwise, who knows what assortment of BS, denial, and smiling at just the right time drives their actions.
yikes! I suppose this is due to some intrinsic motivation to procreate for species survival (we are animals after all). Personally, I think time would be far better spent figuring out to stop the spread of disease and save the planet in order to achieve that particular goal. It takes a wise person to know when it's best to driven by rationality over emotions (and vice versa). Imagine how awesome it would be if all the meat markets (bars and such) were turned into places where men and women could come together for learning or helping humanity in some way instead of getting wasted and laid.

baccheion

Touché.
I suppose I wasn't really asked :screamcat:. Maybe my presence on this thread is annoying :anguished:. In my defense though, I must be an exception. My man was very sick when I hooked up with him. I have serious health issues too. When you are face to face with the grim reaper, none of this other BS matters.

The sad thing is I see so many of my girlfriends struggling with guy issues because they are looking for some guy to match their criteria. I wish they would focus on themselves, pursue some hobbies or spirituality or something, whatever it takes to get some inner peace. And if they fall in love on the way great, if not, it doesn't matter at that point.

yikes! I suppose this is due to some intrinsic motivation to procreate for species survival (we are animals after all). Personally, I think time would be far better spent figuring out to stop the spread of disease and save the planet in order to achieve that particular goal. It takes a wise person to know when it's best to driven by rationality over emotions (and vice versa). Imagine how awesome it would be if all the meat markets (bars and such) were turned into places where men and women could come together for learning or helping humanity in some way instead of getting wasted and laid.
What's your personality type? I'm guessing INTJ? Test: Free personality test | 16Personalities.

baccheion

I almost want to take it just to see what the INTJ personality is, but I have a distaste for these catagorization type psychology quizzes.
My speculation is that they are at best only indicative of a person's current mood and at worst promote cognitive bias.
Then take the test and share the result without reading the description.

opethfeldt

All that matters is your hormonal profile. You will never attract all women but you can increase your appeal to the ones who are by optimizing your chemistry. Looks matter very little I find. I can go from zero interest one day to lots of interest just from a reduction in estrogen.

OP
GutFeeling

GutFeeling

All that matters is your hormonal profile. You will never attract all women but you can increase your appeal to the ones who are by optimizing your chemistry. Looks matter very little I find. I can go from zero interest one day to lots of interest just from a reduction in estrogen.
Yeah, i feel the same, lack of endotoxin, high dopamine, muscle, and a lean body really change you appearence.

opethfeldt

Yeah, i feel the same, lack of endotoxin, high dopamine, muscle, and a lean body really change you appearence.
That's true, but I notice dramatic differences literally overnight. My appearance couldn't have changed much in that time beyond a little difference in water retention.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m pretty sure you have to actually like women before you can attract women. Women know instinctively when they aren’t respected. I’m not talking about girls but women. People who have had to provide for themselves are not indecisive or confused about what they need/want from life or relationships.

Cirion

@opethfeldt Speaks the truth. I was basically nearly competition level lean for several years and didn't get any action or attention at all in that time frame (due to maintaining lean body with stress and thus testosterone in the gutter). I'm the fattest I've ever been and first go around with RP, gotten the most attention from the ladies I ever have, including some action, one of whom in particular was pretty hot (Never would have happened in the past). Sadly I screwed myself up and decided to go on a diet again because of the weight I gained, and now I'm even more overweight (never gonna diet again, big mistake) and my hormones haven't yet recovered from this stupidity but they should in time. I no longer really care about weight gain too much, since it really has basically done nothing for me to be lean.

baccheion

@opethfeldt Speaks the truth. I was basically nearly competition level lean for several years and didn't get any action or attention at all in that time frame (due to maintaining lean body with stress and thus testosterone in the gutter). I'm the fattest I've ever been and first go around with RP, gotten the most attention from the ladies I ever have, including some action, one of whom in particular was pretty hot (Never would have happened in the past). Sadly I screwed myself up and decided to go on a diet again because of the weight I gained, and now I'm even more overweight (never gonna diet again, big mistake) and my hormones haven't yet recovered from this stupidity but they should in time. I no longer really care about weight gain too much, since it really has basically
What were your testosterone, DHT, estradiol, etc levels during that time (with ranges)?

D

danishispsychic

Women like men who don't call women " emotional " and " stupid " and having a nice healthy body helps too.

Cirion

What were your testosterone, DHT, estradiol, etc levels during that time (with ranges)?

Unfortunately couldn't tell you, all I can tell you is subjectively I felt significantly better when I stopped restricting calories. Like, night and day difference. Lean body simply does not = health, in the vast majority of cases since most people just use stress (caloric deprivation) to achieve it. That's why it's so superficial that everyone wants someone for their lean body, because then alot of people end up sacrificing their health to achieve it. Luckily, I've found that it's not true though that women care about your looks (unless you're 10/10 SUPER hot which basically no one is, so whatever or if you're so ugly 1/10 that even your mom tells you) so it's no big deal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals