High metabolism atracct more women ?

Cloudhands

different women like different kinds of men corresponding to said complimentary differences. If you want a mentally healthy women, you have to let go of your own hangups. if you want an attractive women, you should try being attractive. sometimes theres exceptions to this rule, but majority of the time it works this way. I attract women without problem now that im metabolically healthy, and i attracted women no problem back when i was an unhealthy stoner with a terrible chip on my shoulder. A healthier metabolism will attract women if the women youre aiming to attract happens to correspond to you and your beingness. Who knows. But one rule i live by is doings what best for yourself and letting the rest follow. I think youll have better quality relationships with people if you value your own health and wellness.

Demyze

different women like different kinds of men corresponding to said complimentary differences. If you want a mentally healthy women, you have to let go of your own hangups. if you want an attractive women, you should try being attractive. sometimes theres exceptions to this rule, but majority of the time it works this way. I attract women without problem now that im metabolically healthy, and i attracted women no problem back when i was an unhealthy stoner with a terrible chip on my shoulder. A healthier metabolism will attract women if the women youre aiming to attract happens to correspond to you and your beingness. Who knows. But one rule i live by is doings what best for yourself and letting the rest follow. I think youll have better quality relationships with people if you value your own health and wellness.
This is really nice, I think I recall Peat saying something a long the lines of people's attractions being related to their energy

People trying to pin it down to just appearances or personality, but that's not holistic enough and is selling people and the way the universe works short

Cloudhands

This is really nice, I think I recall Peat saying something a long the lines of people's attractions being related to their energy

People trying to pin it down to just appearances or personality, but that's not holistic enough and is selling people and the way the universe works short
yeah everyone acts like they have it so figured out and they have like techniques and female psychology down to a tee. as if all women think exactly the same in some robotic way. Like yes, having money, not being ugly, having charisma, all will help you be liked by anyone, anything much more specific than that is kind of cringy. just be urself, work on urself and be confident. And dont walk around with a chip on your shoulder acting like women are the problem if you cant find a decent one. Thats basically learned helplessness. Just keep looking, theres all sorts of fish in the sea.

Demyze

yeah everyone acts like they have it so figured out and they have like techniques and female psychology down to a tee. as if all women think exactly the same in some robotic way. Like yes, having money, not being ugly, having charisma, all will help you be liked by anyone, anything much more specific than that is kind of cringy. just be urself, work on urself and be confident. And dont walk around with a chip on your shoulder acting like women are the problem if you cant find a decent one. Thats basically learned helplessness. Just keep looking, theres all sorts of fish in the sea.
That's a great way to put it!

Great points and I agree with what you wrote.

If you want a specific type of partner, you can’t expect someone who looks like a hot mess to be interesting to someone who looks put together.

Have a dated old wardrobe? Update it. Basically what Cloudhands said is just using common sense…..something that appears to be missing since the plandemic was forced upon us.

OccamzRazer

Honest take on all this:

I'm what some would call a "high-value man" at this point. Have been for a year or two. One of the ones the ladies flock to at the club or on dating apps. Or even at church. One of the one's the people on these so-called 'incel forums' wish to be like.

But if you live in a Westernized country, it's all worthless. More accurately, it's worthless to try to improve oneself in hopes of meeting a woman. Just improve for God and for your family and for yourself.

Nomane Euger

Honest take on all this:

I'm what some would call a "high-value man" at this point. Have been for a year or two. One of the ones the ladies flock to at the club or on dating apps. Or even at church. One of the one's the people on these so-called 'incel forums' wish to be like.

But if you live in a Westernized country, it's all worthless. More accurately, it's worthless to try to improve oneself in hopes of meeting a woman. Just improve for God and for your family and for yourself.
have you tryed the carrot salad?

Demyze

Just look at how beautiful they are!
Their tradional diets have been very close to ideal for a long time. Some areas in mexico and south america people eat a very industrialized diet high in pufa and phosphate for generations and it shows.

There's a qoute in one of Peat's books about the difference in the women and peoples appearances when he visited Europe depending on if they had a bread dominate or dairy dominate diet

DeadCatBounce

Clear positive thoughts and not being a dirty dog on the inside looking after their asses is a great start. Women have a detector for dirty dogs that think of women as meat. Be a man on an important mission that does not have too much time for women and they will gravitate towards you. Everything else is mumbo jumbo. Trust me.

Nomane Euger

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

@OccamzRazer hi,clearly not enough the way you say certains things,in a "dreamy","story telling"manner,mainly caring about other peoples perceptions of your act/speech rather than how it will benefit you,or accessory benefit others,and as if you think you are some special specimen in some of your sentances, manifest a certain degree of "grandiose delusions".
you seems to have very little sexual desire or secondarily to satisfy it with masturbation,and/or very little empathy/feelings for women so you talk about them as abstracts things of your disposal,almost accountable for their "afflictions"you deem they suffer from,you dont perceive them as victim of their environnements,not worth to bring them positive or help them,invoking god so often for trivial things,sometimes invoking it and suggesting it as the reason to do things even independently on how it make you feel and/or impact others,this is the opposite of power.

i dont doubt than even being this way you can attract women,as you dont need to be very powerfull to do so,but if your claim "One of the ones the ladies flock to at the club or on dating apps" is true,dont take it as a validation of your absolute value/power as a person,many weak/insecure/agressives peoples manage to have some women interest. these "dreamy"sentances you wrote"One of the one's the people on these so-called 'incel forums' wish to be like.""Perhaps a righteous man should be free to attract such women, gently turn them down, and leave them with some sort of teachable moment."are the manifestation of a high degree of interest in the perception of others in your own mind,the "dreamy""romance" way you perceive it and say it is the manifestation of suboptimal power/well being/mental state.do you listen/enjoy jazz music?

your god summoning for trivial things and as the suggested reason to do certain things independently on how it make you feel or impact others,is also the manifestation of suboptimal power/well being,and of your propensity to submit to authority figures.i dont doubt a person can have an idea/feeling that there is a creator,and this idea/feeling is not the fruit of fear/worrying/impotency/propensity to submit to authority,but for a lot of peoples including yours,the relation to god seems to be associated with some of these afflictions(fear/worrying/impotency/propensity to submit to authority),as you suggested that we should/could do things for god independently on how it make you feel or make feel others;thats the worst relation to your perceived god you can have,thats the opposite of power(power as certains physical and mentals feelings and characteristics) and value(value in the sense of what positive it bring to you and/or others)

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

@OccamzRazer hi,clearly not enough the way you say certains things,in a "dreamy","story telling"manner,mainly caring about other peoples perceptions of your act/speech rather than how it will benefit you,or accessory benefit others,and as if you think you are some special specimen in some of your sentances, manifest a certain degree of "grandiose delusions".
you seems to have very little sexual desire or secondarily to satisfy it with masturbation,and/or very little empathy/feelings for women so you talk about them as abstracts things of your disposal,almost accountable for their "afflictions"you deem they suffer from,you dont perceive them as victim of their environnements,not worth to bring them positive or help them,invoking god so often for trivial things,sometimes invoking it and suggesting it as the reason to do things even independently on how it make you feel and/or impact others,this is the opposite of power.

i dont doubt than even being this way you can attract women,as you dont need to be very powerfull to do so,but if your claim "One of the ones the ladies flock to at the club or on dating apps" is true,dont take it as a validation of your absolute value/power as a person,many weak/insecure/agressives peoples manage to have some women interest. these "dreamy"sentances you wrote"One of the one's the people on these so-called 'incel forums' wish to be like.""Perhaps a righteous man should be free to attract such women, gently turn them down, and leave them with some sort of teachable moment."are the manifestation of a high degree of interest in the perception of others in your own mind,the "dreamy""romance" way you perceive it and say it is the manifestation of suboptimal power/well being/mental state.do you listen/enjoy jazz music?

your god summoning for trivial things and as the suggested reason to do certain things independently on how it make you feel or impact others,is also the manifestation of suboptimal power/well being,and of your propensity to submit to authority figures.i dont doubt a person can have an idea/feeling that there is a creator,and this idea/feeling is not the fruit of fear/worrying/impotency/propensity to submit to authority,but for a lot of peoples including yours,the relation to god seems to be associated with some of these afflictions(fear/worrying/impotency/propensity to submit to authority),as you suggested that we should/could do things for god independently on how it make you feel or make feel others;thats the worst relation to your perceived god you can have,thats the opposite of power(power as certains physical and mentals feelings and characteristics) and value(value in the sense of what positive it bring to you and/or others)
What's wrong with writing in a storytelling manner? Should I start picking apart your writing style?

I don't like to brag about myself. The reason I've mentioned the attention I get from women is this:

People on this thread and others seem to default to name-calling (incel this, incel that) the moment you criticize the modern female condition.

But the reality is that other people criticize the game, too - not just those who are losing at it.

Anyways nice psychoanalysis...but you're wrong about most of the things you assumed here.

Nomane Euger

What's wrong with writing in a storytelling manner? Should I start picking apart your writing style?

I don't like to brag about myself. The reason I've mentioned the attention I get from women is this:

People on this thread and others seem to default to name-calling (incel this, incel that) the moment you criticize the modern female condition.

But the reality is that other people criticize the game, too - not just those who are losing at it.

Anyways nice psychoanalysis...but you're wrong about most of the things you assumed here.
hi,you share your opinions and make claims,i told you what your writing styles on certain specific sentances shows about the state in which you were when you wrote them and that some of those states are incompatible with a certain feeling of power.you are free man,you can tell whatever you think,i dont write things considering how "stylish"peoples are gonna perceive it,i dont care about that,i just share my opinions.there is nothing wrong with claimings facts if they are relevant to the discussions,even if these facts are positives things about yourself,the manner you did it and the way you wrote it as i said is the way of someone that care to much about other peoples perception,at the very moment you wrote the sentance.you are allowed to critic,and i didnt call you incel,the things you say and the way you say it manifest certains characteristics such as lack on consideration for women as sensitive beings that are worth helping,and i point them.peoples that claim to have succes with women and have relevants experiences to share,and that their speechs manifest the intention to help others are welcome,that dont make them"bragers"just some of the things you say and the way you say them make some of your claims questionable.thanks,and its very likely that i am right about many things i said as thats what you manifest in your speech,its possible that you did not realise it yet,peoples are not necessary conscious on why they do certains things,what they feel exactly when they do it...etc.do you enjoy jazz music?why would it be relevant to do something for god independently of how it make you feel and make other feels according to you?because you suggested that "do things for god"in some of your comments

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

hi,you share your opinions and make claims,i told you what your writing styles on certain specific sentances shows about the state in which you were when you wrote them and that some of those states are incompatible with a certain feeling of power.you are free man,you can tell whatever you think,i dont write things considering how "stylish"peoples are gonna perceive it,i dont care about that,i just share my opinions.there is nothing wrong with claimings facts if they are relevant to the discussions,even if these facts are positives things about yourself,the manner you did it and the way you wrote it as i said is the way of someone that care to much about other peoples perception,at the very moment you wrote the sentance.you are allowed to critic,and i didnt call you incel,the things you say and the way you say it manifest certains characteristics such as lack on consideration for women as sensitive beings that are worth helping,and i point them.peoples that claim to have succes with women and have relevants experiences to share,and that their speechs manifest the intention to help others are welcome,that dont make them"bragers"just some of the things you say and the way you say them make some of your claims questionable.thanks,and its very likely that i am right about many things i said as thats what you manifest in your speech,its possible that you did not realise it yet,peoples are not necessary conscious on why they do certains things,what they feel exactly when they do it...etc.do you enjoy jazz music?why would it be relevant to do something for god independently of how it make you feel and make other feels according to you?because you suggested that "do things for god"in some of your comments
Ah, I think I get it now.

A woman who is confident in herself and criticizes the modern man = good

But

A man who is confident in himself and criticizes the modern woman = bad

Or pathological, even!

Makes sense.

I do not enjoy jazz music, nor do I have a low sex drive, as you mentioned in prior posts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals