High metabolism atracct more women ?

Demyze

Ah, I think I get it now.

A woman who is confident in herself and criticizes the modern man = good

But

A man who is confident in himself and criticizes the modern woman = bad

Or pathological, even!

Makes sense.

I do not enjoy jazz music, nor do I have a low sex drive, as you mentioned in prior posts.
Nomane is cray-cray, u have my support

Demyze

Clear positive thoughts and not being a dirty dog on the inside looking after their asses is a great start. Women have a detector for dirty dogs that think of women as meat. Be a man on an important mission that does not have too much time for women and they will gravitate towards you. Everything else is mumbo jumbo. Trust me.
Do they get their detectors from bonobos, the species most similar to humans?

Demyze

This forum is full of dull, Malthusian, bible thumping blow hards

Men and women should have as much consensual sex as they want and enjoy each others bodies. It's good, fun, and healthy

OccamzRazer

This forum is full of dull, Malthusian, bible thumping blow hards

Men and women should have as much consensual sex as they want and enjoy each others bodies. It's good, fun, and healthy
Could this be the key to metabolic health??

biosexergenic.jpg

Yonebayashian

Potentially unpopular opinion that I've only recently come to:

If you're a man living in North America, Western Europe, or other 'Westernized' parts of the world...

...it's no longer worth "attracting" women.

One should still try to maximize their health, wellness, androgens, of course - but do so for yourself or for God or something!

As I've gotten more attractive and interesting throughout the past couple years, many, many women have been attracted to me.

Not a single one of them was worth marrying.

The modern Westernized woman - even one who professes Christianity or spirituality - is likely to check off many or most of the following boxes:

- Experimentally injected
- Devoid of truly feminine qualities
- Conditioned to look down on men
- In possession of several kids via several fathers
- Subscribes to leftism or 3rd-wave feminism
- Has some sort of eating disorder
- Has some sort of mood disorder
- Cares too much about money
- Drinks too much alcohol

Perhaps a righteous man should be free to attract such women, gently turn them down, and leave them with some sort of teachable moment.

It's rough out there but look, whoever you're going to marry is going to be a sinner. If you want to marry someone who isn't a sinner, become a monastic.

Writing this mainly in reaction to expectations that someone with a previous eating disorder is totally out of bounds as a potential partner.

OccamzRazer

It's rough out there but look, whoever you're going to marry is going to be a sinner. If you want to marry someone who isn't a sinner, become a monastic.

Writing this mainly in reaction to expectations that someone with a previous eating disorder is totally out of bounds as a potential partner.
I agree with you!

I wouldn't consider someone who had a previous eating disorder 'totally out of bounds.'

Rather, modern women often have eating disorders co-existing with other major red flags.

JamesGatz

The way I see it is:

As a general rule -
The healthier/better-looking you are - the more attention you attract - both positive and negative.

For women this translates to:
Girls testing you a lot - Feeling you out to see how well you handle stress to see if you are worthy of relations with her.

For men this translates to:
Aggression/Insecure behavior towards you - staring at you, cursing at you, etc. - things that place you under pressure.

It extends to animals such as dogs feeling the need to test you as well.

All healthy behavior and always actions that should be taken as a compliment. Instinctive behavior for animals to see a male or female that gives off the appearance of high value and the animal needs to "test-out" if you are actually as valuable as you look by placing you under stress and observing the reaction.

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

Not worth doing anything specifically to attract women...

I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now surrounded by a group of loud, rude, obese 'Christian' women.

They're actually reading the scripture as we speak - reading about how Jesus doesn't allow men to get divorced! Seriously lol.

These women are talking **** about their husbands and being cruel towards their young kids, who are also here. (I know what discipline looks like...but these women are just being cruel.)

If they verbally abuse their kids one more time I am going to go over and tell them to be nice.

If they don't take what I say seriously, I'm going to call CPS.

Being married to any of these women would surely be hell on earth. I feel bad for the children...

Things that I've found to reliably induce female attraction are:

Lisuride
Progesterone

Cyproheptadine works sometimes
Theanine works rarely

Some young men in other Peat spaces have noticed female attraction from progesterone too.

1708037090330.png

I recommended Progest-E to a friend at this is what he had to say

1708037008156.png

It seems that the cure to inceldom is a female hormone, kind of poetic.

Semen retention/Nofap has also worked reliably for myself and others but these methods are very difficult and require discipline and a lot of willpower.

The two substances mentioned in bold do work even when I have "released" within the same day. It seems that the key to attracting women is a combination of low serotonin/estrogen/cortisol while also having high androgens and dopamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals