What Are Symptoms If Not Low Blood Sugar?

InChristAlone

I did it yesterday and today (the CE) and so far it is helping me not want to drink coffee. Still getting somewhat of a headache though even though I took DLPA today.

encerent

Can you recommend anything beneficial you've used with a sensitive gut?

When I manage not to change significantly what I eat (or what I take for supps) for a few days, gut settles down and feels pretty good. It feels good, I think all my problems are over then I decide to try something new, or bring something back, then gut goes mad again...

Xisca

Can you recommend anything beneficial you've used with a sensitive gut?
diatomaceous earth, mainly silicea with "tiny holes" that pick up the nasty stuff... (you notice how scientific I am to explain things!)
Well, it works for me.
Charcoal does as well but might have some negative effects I saw on this forum...

Then I always take the little starch I try to eat, only sweat and normal potatoes and bananas, with SF, butter ghee or coconut oil. They seem to protect, if well mixed by long chewing, which produces also ptyaline for breaking starch in the mouth.

Animal products are perfect for my guts, all of them !

M

member 2106

When I manage not to change significantly what I eat (or what I take for supps) for a few days, gut settles down and feels pretty good. It feels good, I think all my problems are over then I decide to try something new, or bring something back, then gut goes mad again...

Yes, I think too much experimentation can have a very negative effect on digestion.

denise

I really like it as well @denise. Works fast, effective - best thing I have tried.
I'd heard about it sometime last year but was hesitant to try yet another thing that probably wouldn't help. It was yours and Koveras's recommendations that made me give it a shot. I'm glad I did!

Xisca

I do feel better when using some peppermint, though in essential oil, while eating. If I start to feel too full when I have eaten very little, I take it.
I want to try Atrantil too.

I also agree that changing food makes sensitive guts go mad, because the flora is adapted to certain types of nutrients.
I have read about tests comparing flora from people in different parts of the world, and this is enough to explain the famous "turista"! Change!

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Hi @raypeatclips, interestingly one of the herbs in it is peppermint leaf. The doctor explains that in the interview. Other than this, I have not used peppermint medicinally, only for pure flavor.

Yeah, I saw the ingredients and wondered if the peppermint alone was the reason that the supplement works. One of the ingredients has to be doing something considering the excipients in it. Don't know anything about the other two ingredients.

Xisca

I have just ordered 2 bottles to CKresser!
Yes he says that mint, all leave not only oil, is preparing for the other 2 to work.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

So I took time off from carrot and began mushrooms thinking they would be a more gentle than carrot. Today was the third day of taking the mushrooms and I had a huge panic attack at work, sweating buckets, huge stools, just like what happened when I ate the carrot, except it took 3 days of mushrooms and 1 day of carrot to give me the reaction.

My gut, which I'm having huge issues with, actually feels better following the panic attack episode when I produced several stools. I feel like if I don't eat a fiber my gut slows down and feels uncomfortable but when I do eat one of the fiber's I get a huge stress response which obviously isn't feasible to carry on long term but my gut feels better.

Lore

How would I go about fixing this?
I just posted a thread in "mental" about "T.E.N.S unit" ... I reset my sympathetic nerve because it was "locked on" when it should only react in a "fight or flight" condition. I was constantly hyperventilating, had a lot of "sympathetic (empathetic)" emotional issues (panic attacks, anxiety, stress, etc.). It worked.

I'm getting ready to post about "sub-conscious mind and it's effect on health" or something to this effect. I had some help with this thru "Dr. Larry Nimms Ph.D., BSFF (Be Set Free Fast). There are some youtube videos with Dr. Nims. He teaches you how to help/clear/treat yourself.

Regina

I just posted a thread in "mental" about "T.E.N.S unit" ... I reset my sympathetic nerve because it was "locked on" when it should only react in a "fight or flight" condition. I was constantly hyperventilating, had a lot of "sympathetic (empathetic)" emotional issues (panic attacks, anxiety, stress, etc.). It worked.

I'm getting ready to post about "sub-conscious mind and it's effect on health" or something to this effect. I had some help with this thru "Dr. Larry Nimms Ph.D., BSFF (Be Set Free Fast). There are some youtube videos with Dr. Nims. He teaches you how to help/clear/treat yourself.
I listened to one of Dr. Nimms BSFF and, for me, this is exactly what I get from the Heart Sutra. I don't really like any youtube videos I've seen of people chanting the HS though. But I don't know. For me, it works every time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals