Lowering High Blood Sugar

Ah, okay. I’m glad I asked. I was a bit worried the wax would be irritating. I’m going to order some then. With all the liquid I consume, I like having foods I can chew so the honeycomb sounds really nice. Thank you for mentioning it. I appreciate it!

Let me know if you get that "dizzying" head change when you eat your first bite! My girlfriend got it too!

Jennifer

Here is a honey fact site Jennifer, that talks about the honey in the comb being healthier....

"When it remains sealed, raw honey is in itsmost pureand most nutritious form because it is straight from the source. This is something that liquid honey can’t provide. Honey that is removed from the honeycomb is exposed to air, which pulls water from the atmosphere. This leads to dilution in the honey that creates a slight but significant difference in nutritional value."

Excellent! Thank you.

aliml

Glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) agonists decreased blood sugar.

Factors that May Increase GLP-1:

-- Resistant Starch / Prebiotics
-- Butyrate / Butter & Ghee
-- Oleic Acid / Olive Oil
-- MUFA / Beef Suet & Tallow
-- Cinnamon
-- Raw Honey
-- Fructose / Berry & Citrus
-- Palatinose / Isomaltulose
-- Sucralose / Splenda
-- Chlorogenic Acid / Green Coffee
-- Oleanolic Acid / Olive Leaf Extract
-- Grape Seed Extract
-- Berberine
-- Resveratrol
-- Bile Supplements
-- Betulinic Acid / Chaga Mushroom
-- Ginseng
-- Alpha-Linolenic Acid / Flax & Chia
-- Inulin / Chicory Root & Artichokes
-- FructoOligoSaccharide / Onions & Garlic
-- Guar Gum
-- Whey
-- Glutamine
-- Bitter melon
-- Quercetin
-- NAC

Haha! Yes, two American honeys :happy::

I ordered the honeycomb in the link I posted. I can’t wait to try it. Thanks again, Rinse!

I got my 4 jars of your honey in today! I forgot if if you order three you get one free. I am set for the winter :)

Attachments

• 20211025_162008.jpg
    20211025_162008.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 26

Rafe

That looks delicious.
May have to get that.
I was hooked on Tree Hive Honey + Maple Syrup for a few weeks. But it’s too spendy for a staple.
1635207296659.jpeg

That looks delicious.
May have to get that.
I was hooked on Tree Hive Honey + Maple Syrup for a few weeks. But it’s too spendy for a staple.
View attachment 29432

Ooooh yum! That sound lighter than maple syrup. This honey that Jennifer recommended is like eating the cream center out of a candy from a box of fancy filled chocolate!

Attachments

• 20211025_172257.jpg
    20211025_172257.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 22

Sefton10

Ah, okay. I’m glad I asked. I was a bit worried the wax would be irritating. I’m going to order some then. With all the liquid I consume, I like having foods I can chew so the honeycomb sounds really nice. Thank you for mentioning it. I appreciate it!
If you tolerate bee pollen it’s quite easy to make bee bread. Just raw honey and bee pollen mixed in a jar and left on a shelf, stirring every couple of days. Eventually turns into a really thick and chewy toffee/fudge like consistency. Great for winter.

Jennifer

Oh, how cool! Thank you for mentioning bee bread, @Sefton10. I had never heard of it before. I’ll definitely try it after I’m done my milk and coconut water fast. I had some bad fruit recently that wrecked my gut and left tinnitus and vertigo as parting gifts so I’m currently resetting my digestion.

@Rinse & rePeat, order 3 you get 1 free? May I ask where you bought the honey from and how much it cost per jar? I buy in bulk direct from Wendell Estate to get a discount—4 jars costs me $121.80 ($30.45 per jar) instead of $176 ($44 per jar). When I was going through more honey, I bought their case of 8 for $218.40 ($27.30 per jar). Also, were you sent the storing tips with your order?

Sefton10

left tinnitus and vertigo as parting gifts so I’m currently resetting my digestion.
Let me know if it works, those two have been my achilles heel for the last year.

Sefton10

BEE BREAD for anyone interested in my earlier post

First pic shows the relative amounts of honey:pollen, second pic is once it's mixed, 3rd pic is after a week or so. I stir it every couple of days for 2 or 3 weeks until it's just quite a solid and chewy block. I've got two big jars like this on the go for winter.

Attachments

• 1635254234648.jpeg
    1635254234648.jpeg
    536.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1635254254784.jpeg
    1635254254784.jpeg
    633.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 1635254272650.jpeg
    1635254272650.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 20

Jennifer

Let me know if it works, those two have been my achilles heel for the last year.

Will do. The vertigo is a new addition, but not the tinnitus. The tinnitus first began happening when I was having issues with specific honeys, and the vertigo happened after having some bad grapes. I say the grapes were bad, but they tasted perfectly ripe, some of the sweetest I’ve ever had. Since then, I’ve experienced vertigo, migraines, vomiting and diarrhea every time I’ve had grapes.

First pic shows the relative amounts of honey:pollen, second pic is once it's mixed, 3rd pic is after a week or so. I stir it every couple of days for 2 or 3 weeks until it's just quite a solid and chewy block. I've got two big jars like this on the go for winter.

That is so neat! You know, the process for bee bread sort of reminds me of seeding or creaming honey. This will be a fun experiment. :)

Oh, how cool! Thank you for mentioning bee bread, @Sefton10. I had never heard of it before. I’ll definitely try it after I’m done my milk and coconut water fast. I had some bad fruit recently that wrecked my gut and left tinnitus and vertigo as parting gifts so I’m currently resetting my digestion.

@Rinse & rePeat, order 3 you get 1 free? May I ask where you bought the honey from and how much it cost per jar? I buy in bulk direct from Wendell Estate to get a discount—4 jars costs me $121.80 ($30.45 per jar) instead of $176 ($44 per jar). When I was going through more honey, I bought their case of 8 for $218.40 ($27.30 per jar). Also, were you sent the storing tips with your order?
Sorry for the confusion, I just calculated the discount buying 4 is like getting one free. I bought it direct from them.

Jennifer

Sorry for the confusion, I just calculated the discount buying 4 is like getting one free. I bought it direct from them.
Gotcha. No worries. I thought maybe you had found it somewhere else on sale.

Rafe

@Jennifer
Sending good wishes for a speedy recovery. I was just going to make a joke about your sumo appetite & tag Rinse. But not today.:therethere

@Sefton10
I’m gonna try that. It looks wonderful. Than you for the pics & recipe.

Wow that is so clever!

Will do. The vertigo is a new addition, but not the tinnitus. The tinnitus first began happening when I was having issues with specific honeys, and the vertigo happened after having some bad grapes. I say the grapes were bad, but they tasted perfectly ripe, some of the sweetest I’ve ever had. Since then, I’ve experienced vertigo, migraines, vomiting and diarrhea every time I’ve had grapes.

That is so neat! You know, the process for bee bread sort of reminds me of seeding or creaming honey. This will be a fun experiment. :)

I am sorry to hear you are having a setback Jennifer. I gave up grapes years ago because they were causing my eustachian tube to fill up which gave me intensely painful earaches, to where I had no hearing at all. My outer ear was red and hot and all i could hear was a hissing noise day and night. I had these earaches, one ear at a time, within a short period of time, at first around Thankgiving, and couldn't figure out why, until both ears got it at the same time. Tracking my food led me to the grapes. Claratin got rid of the ear aches pretty quickly, by drying up the liquid in my ear canal that was expanding and causing my pain. Since giving up grapes I have not had another earache since and that has been several years ago. I always ate grapes up until some switch got flipped on all of a sudden. I am betting your inner ear is causing the migraine, vomiting and tinnitus. Have you tried an anti-histamine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals