What Are Symptoms If Not Low Blood Sugar?

Xisca

I think when I get symptoms when I am unwell I panic because I don't know what's happening to me, the stress of which undoubtedly doesn't help me.
Exactly, but even when we do not know, we do not necessarily panic. Some people just have some alertness and no more. If your body remembers a situation of having suffered something that could have been avoided by knowing, then you can be triggered more intensely than other people. I mean just an example of course. Only your body knows.

I make a paralel: you do not react to 1 sting of bee, then a lot sting you and it is normal to have a big reaction. BUT what is a traumatic response is when, even months later, you react strongly to ONE sting.
No trauma = you come back to no reaction like before, appart from red local swelling a shortt time.
Trauma = your body reacts in advance as if something bigger could come.

Same when you get sick by chance after certain food, and then you cannot eat it anymore. This is already a trauma! But just maybe a trauma that is not worth paying a SE session for! If you become strongly panicky to take plane and need travelling, then it is worth it! But both are trauma.

Xisca

I have seen Peat say it takes 2-3 weeks for the body adjust to carrot
Thanks, I did not know, so I will be more regular in eating it....
For me it is difficult to think about it on an empty stomach, or else I would have to take it before breakfast... :(

Xisca

As you mention, maybe something more along the lines of mindfulness would benefit me. Thanks, I'll look into this further. Do you feel like mindfulness has benefitted you?
I have not tryed it, but know someone who did benefit of it. He decided to give it a go after a nice somatic experiencing he had with me, because he got so consious of the power of body feelings. His girlfriend was already meditating for years and he finally understood she was not loosing her time.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Exactly, but even when we do not know, we do not necessarily panic. Some people just have some alertness and no more. If your body remembers a situation of having suffered something that could have been avoided by knowing, then you can be triggered more intensely than other people. I mean just an example of course. Only your body knows.

I make a paralel: you do not react to 1 sting of bee, then a lot sting you and it is normal to have a big reaction. BUT what is a traumatic response is when, even months later, you react strongly to ONE sting.
No trauma = you come back to no reaction like before, appart from red local swelling a shortt time.
Trauma = your body reacts in advance as if something bigger could come.

Same when you get sick by chance after certain food, and then you cannot eat it anymore. This is already a trauma! But just maybe a trauma that is not worth paying a SE session for! If you become strongly panicky to take plane and need travelling, then it is worth it! But both are trauma.

This has made a lot of sense to me thanks, very interesting. I'm going to look into SE more

InChristAlone

Yeah I thought it didn't apply to me, but as you dig further you realize all humans have some form of trauma whether it be hardship the Mom went through prenatally, birth trauma, surgery, partial drownings (I almost drowned as a young child), shock trauma is the most well known but it is not the only form. Our brains are wired to look for danger. Once you start working with your nervous system you realize you actually have the capacity to teach it to regulate itself and thus small things will not be a trigger for a stress reaction. I used to have daily adrenaline rushes, after working more with this stuff I feel like I am able to withstand a lot more stress without panicking. I know I said coffee is a trigger for me, but I caved and started drinking 1 oz again last week, so far no panic, maybe I really was just overdoing it. I can't decide if I will continue, but maybe I am ready, we'll see because I'm finding it harder to fall asleep so I guess I will have to decide if I'm adapting to it or not soon. Irene said you would not have to give up food triggers because once the nervous system can come up and down like a wave your body will heal itself. It's getting stuck in the peaks for long periods of time that is so damaging.

InChristAlone

Here is a good podcast to start with

InChristAlone

Have you ever tried activated charcoal when the feeling shows up? I was told by someone he thought caffeine intolerance partly stems from the body dumping toxins in response to it and said to take a tbs of it when symptoms show up. I did try this once and it helped my jitters. I might try again today, because I was right I can't handle it yet, last night feeling wired and some stomach upsetness was my first clue and now jittery today. I know better!! haha.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

@Janelle525 I haven't yet used activated charcoal. I was thinking of waiting until my gut improved until I tried it, as I was concerned it might bother my gut. I am not sure what charcoal is like an cascara irritated my gut. I remember you saying cascara irritated yours too? Is charcoal a completely different response? Also I didn't want to get anymore constipated than I am but I may experiment with the charcoal soon.

InChristAlone

It doesn't really bother the gut, but it can definitely slow things down. I'm thinking of starting to do enemas, maybe coffee enemas, to get me through this period of stopped drinking it again (was doing it a week), and clear out whatever it was doing with my liver. Out of curiosity do you have any mold exposure?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

It doesn't really bother the gut, but it can definitely slow things down. I'm thinking of starting to do enemas, maybe coffee enemas, to get me through this period of stopped drinking it again (was doing it a week), and clear out whatever it was doing with my liver. Out of curiosity do you have any mold exposure?

Slow down digestion in a bad way? Feel uncomfortable? No mild exposure that I know of. You?

InChristAlone

It just depends how much you take, I didn't notice being uncomfortable I almost always go everyday either way. Yeah I've had mold exposure water damaged home for 3 yrs. Thats when things started getting bad for me.

Xisca

I am alergic to molds because of my parents home, and I was triggered last summer, which made me real bad, as I have not yet recovered totally!

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I am alergic to moñds because of my parents home, and I was triggered last summer, which made me real bad, as I have not yet recovered totally!
Does it show up as an allergy or just mess with your brain and nervous system or digestion?

Xisca

Irene said you would not have to give up food triggers because once the nervous system can come up and down like a wave your body will heal itself. It's getting stuck in the peaks for long periods of time that is so damaging.
Exactly.
Heal itself, when it can regultate ups and downs.
When you have to go upward all the time, the body might decide it is more economic to stay up all the time!
The worse that some people have is when they have multiple chemical sensitivity, a friend has it, and you cannot imagine how little she can smell form far, plus electric sensibility too.
It helps to understand what happens, it is just the body that want to be able to flee by smelling a problem from how far it can. And they flare up with any kind of allergic response.

So, the paralele is that we have to do both, stop what hurts, plus cool down the nervous system, both are relevant and complementary.

I mean all the pollutants that occupy our poor livers so much that it cannot keep up with the job.
Maybe that's why it cannot take care properly of normal endotoxins?

Add all the multiple traumas we had, not the story but the lack of normal recovery as animals, which bind our live energy to something it should not, so less energy to take care of daily life.

Xisca

Does it show up as an allergy or just mess with your brain and nervous system or digestion?

I could not recover from a flue with coughing until I discovered that my neghbour had brought me a pillow that was full of molds.
I had terrible cough and still have problems with my ribs...

But then yes it messed up all, especially symtoms of low sugar.
interestingly, my metabolism was so low that it stopped my hot flashes! And they came back just when I was getting better!
I still have fatigue, much more sensitive gut, to starch especially. I got better with B12, Mg with p5p, and digestive enzymes, and betaine HCl.

denise

Then, it is useful to eat after calmond from any activity, and there is a big antidote to freeze reaction, blockage including gut, and this is the reverse branch of the dorso; have vago ventral activity, simply called social engagement. I have also mentionned Steven Porges about this before.
Thanks for mentioning Stephen Porges! I just listened to an interview with him, and his theory is fascinating.

Nighteyes

I could not recover from a flue with coughing until I discovered that my neghbour had brought me a pillow that was full of molds.
I had terrible cough and still have problems with my ribs...

But then yes it messed up all, especially symtoms of low sugar.
interestingly, my metabolism was so low that it stopped my hot flashes! And they came back just when I was getting better!
I still have fatigue, much more sensitive gut, to starch especially. I got better with B12, Mg with p5p, and digestive enzymes, and betaine HCl.

I have been trying to figure out the Best approach to deal with mold exposure as Well. Pau darco seems to help.. and magnesium chloride orally. Just started sleeping outside since Yesterday - Maybe that Can help. Oh and lots of Ikaria Honey

encerent

@Janelle525 I haven't yet used activated charcoal. I was thinking of waiting until my gut improved until I tried it, as I was concerned it might bother my gut. I am not sure what charcoal is like an cascara irritated my gut. I remember you saying cascara irritated yours too? Is charcoal a completely different response? Also I didn't want to get anymore constipated than I am but I may experiment with the charcoal soon.

Charcoal and cascara seemed very hard on my whole digestive system. I also liked the idea of a coffee enema and it felt good immediately. But it seemed to disrupt my digestion for days afterwards.

Xisca

I would start with water enema.