Walter Last. Website for the curious. 1934-2021

sunny

I post this mostly to remind myself, but others might find Walter's work interesting.

I came across Walter years ago in my journey to healthful longevity. I had forgotten, but someone recently posted some of his work, and I was reminded.

I saw only one other mention of Walter, so I am posting his website. You never know where a piece of your puzzle may be.

Perry Staltic

From his website
The most powerful oxidant used in holistic therapy is ozone, followed by the less damaging hydrogen peroxide, and then comes sodium chlorite or MMS with its active component chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is easiest to stomach and generally the preferred option.

However, the best effect with the least damage to sensitive tissue results from using biological oxidants that are already naturally used by the body for this purpose. These are mainly vitamin C, MSM, and to some degree also iodine. Vitamin C exists in an oxidised form, called Dehydroascorbic Acid or DHA, and in reduced form as Ascorbic Acid (AA). They easily change into each other as parts of a Redox System. Other suitable biological redox systems are the oxidised MSM with the reduced DMSO, and the oxidised iodine with the reduced iodide as in Lugol’s solution.

You may be surprised to read that Carbon Dioxide (CO2) has been successfully used as a natural oxygen therapy, especially with asthma. CO2 as produced by cells is required as a signal for red blood cells to release oxygen into tissues. CO2 therapy is the only method reported to heal "diabetic foot", a condition where diabetics develop gangrenous foot or leg ulcers. Conventionally this is being treated with foot or leg amputation. A Japanese team has shown that diabetic foot can be healed with CO2 micro-bubbles. I expect that treating diabetic foot with topical DHA will give similar results. Preferably combine both methods. Also other skin problems, including infections and injuries, as well as external tumours, may be treated in this way.

OP
S

sunny

Ray Peat states the vitamin c is present in red meat in the form of dehydroascorbic acid. He said he did an experiment where he was not consuming and vitamin c type foods or taking any supplements and on his urine he was still excretion large amounts of c.

mm33

Forum Supporter

I post this mostly to remind myself, but others might find Walter's work interesting.

I came across Walter years ago in my journey to healthful longevity. I had forgotten, but someone recently posted some of his work, and I was reminded.

I saw only one other mention of Walter, so I am posting his website. You never know where a piece of your puzzle may be.
Thanks a lot sunny for this link very interesting

yerrag

He's put many connections on what I've not been able to connect on familiar topics. He sews a nice tapestry that makes many things easier to understand for the layperson.

This is just another example- about antioxidants. Too bad that he's gone as I'd like an update from him on hydrogen, as he makes it something shrouded in mystery lose its veil by his approach to making things easier to understand.

Another one I have been reading is on kerosene, which is something to be feared by censorship and misinformation by the Zionist AMA "authorities," but he would give me an assurance in a way no other writer can, by asking his readers whether the kerosene he talks about share similarities with the medium chain triglycerides of coconut oil. In this way, I am made aware that a petroleum-derived substance can be possibly as therapeutic as a plant-based natural substance:

In this article, he goes through the trouble of explaining what type of kerosene he refers to, so as to avoid getting the wrong kind. And he gives many examples of brands that can be used. So far though, I have not been successful finding the right type to use. The kerosene that I can buy from gasoline stations have higher boiling points, for example, and are not suitable. I'm in Manila, and I wouldn't have this problem if I were in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, UK, or the US.

AlaskaJono

Thanks Sunny. I forgot about him for 10 years! I used his info for some DMSO and lugol's info. Excellent stuff. He has a lot going on that is old time Medica. I will try the Kersosene for some body aches, now that I know that Aussie Kero is easily available and the right kind. Thanks @yerrag for that info too.

yerrag

Thanks Sunny. I forgot about him for 10 years! I used his info for some DMSO and lugol's info. Excellent stuff. He has a lot going on that is old time Medica. I will try the Kersosene for some body aches, now that I know that Aussie Kero is easily available and the right kind. Thanks @yerrag for that info too.
You're welcome!

What irks me is that many of Walter's references are hard or impossible to link to. Many are pre-Internet and even pre -color TV and some even pre - world war. Many are censored, and even not found in the Web archives. You'll need to have physical libraries that are well stocked and well-maintained to find these references.

So, reading him and realizing his references can't be found feels like his idea is censorship-worthy and holds a lot of truth in the same way we.view material currently being censored by Twitter FB and YouTube and their complicit old media accomplices in broadcast and cable TV and in print.

yerrag

Website has gone the way of the dodo.

We have the Talmudists to thank for this.

Hop on to the Web Archives.

Hoping it doesn't get bought out or the people behind it get threatened or assassinated.

David PS

Hoping it doesn't get bought out or the people behind it get threatened or assassinated.
Thank you for the heads-up.

For some reason I thought Walter had died.

An alternative to Web Archives is to search the internet for "walter last filetype:pdf". I like the randomness of the search results; I find all sorts of interesting thing and websites.

yerrag

Thank you for the heads-up.

For some reason I thought Walter had died.

An alternative to Web Archives is to search the internet for "walter last filetype:pdf". I like the randomness of the search results; I find all sorts of interesting thing and websites.
That's very helpful. Thank you.

Do you have more tips on search? I find that using " word or phrase" and using AND and OR no longer work where it used to. Especially with Google.

Is there a specialized app or search engine that retains all the features of search using fully the operators instead of being intentionally crippled like Google is?

David PS

That's very helpful. Thank you.

Do you have more tips on search? I find that using " word or phrase" and using AND and OR no longer work where it used to. Especially with Google.

Is there a specialized app or search engine that retains all the features of search using fully the operators instead of being intentionally crippled like Google is?
I share your frustration with Google. My browser is currently set to use Presearch as the default. It is not that I have found it to be better than other search engines. I use Presearch because I am purposefully running away from Google and other search engines that collect and share my data. Presearch may collect my data, but Google definitely collects and share info.

Here is a link to a Presearch search for "searching tips". Sometimes I like use the image tab at the top to find a visual display of information (examples below). At other times, the video tab is more helpful. I have not checked to see if all of the tips work.

rtaImage

bmr-infographic-useful-google-search-tips1.png

Edit - click on the image to see the full size.

Happy searching!

Last edited:
OP
S

sunny

?
Time to fire up my printer this weekend I guess.
Thanks for updating .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals