Pleomorphism and Terrain Theory Resource Thread

yerrag

Been looking for material on pleomorphism and terrain theory, and honestly, there's plenty but a lot of what I see on the internet isn't worth sharing. They're either not well-researched or not well explained. Many videos I watched would be entitled so, but going into it I would just be irritated that the intro is so much into COVID and in a 2 hour video, only the last ten minutes would be on the subject. So I've tuned out on the videos except for some that show high magnification videos of microbes displaying properties of being pleomorphic.

I've downloaded some books but books are the last thing I would recommend because first of all, it takes a while for me to read much less finish reading one, and secondly, I don't recommending anything I've not really read.

There are a few websites I've encountered on the subject, yet they're mostly articles that are mostly the equivalent of reading basic sciences as opposed to giving practical useful ideas on how to approach curing a disease from the standpoint of terrain theory and pleomorphism. It's hard to develop an appreciation when it's like learning the alphabets in nursery with no words or short sentences to form them with.

I also blame the difficulty on the stalwarts such as Enderlein and Gaessens, who instead of building on the vocabulary of BeChamp, would make their own vocabularies. It's not a challenge to map different words from different vocabularies to the same meaning, but it's just an added step to understanding.

But that isn't going to stand in the way of my exploring the subject. I'm just being nitpicky but the research and dedication of these stalwarts deserve to be appreciated. And their ideas need to be shared. I'm starting this resource thread hoping that we could post articles and good videos that develop on their ideas.

I recently came across a fine article written by Walter Last. Last April, Walter died at the age of 86. It is a great loss but he leaves behind many books and a website. From what he's written, I should be scouring his website for more material I could use to further my health.

Here is his article which added a lot to my understanding of pleomorphism, and from which I can apply a few more ideas in my quest to overcome my challenging persistent hypertension:

I hope that you can find yourself applying some of what you learned here towards your own healing. Still, knowing that pleomorphism isn't an idea Peat has found in his many writings over the years to write about, I can understand the reticence of many members in this forum.

If you have more articles and videos and books you find helpful in furthering our understanding of this subject, please post and comment as well.

sunny

Interesting. Thank you for posting. I was first introduced to Walter Last with his article "The Borax Conspiracy".

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Interesting. Thank you for posting. I was first introduced to Walter Last with his article "The Borax Conspiracy".
I didn't know that. His writing is well-researched. It's what a Zionist magazine article isn't. It leaves us filled, not the typical emptiness those articles leave us with. If not empty, they leave a lot of gas in us that has to be expelled. Not a lot of FUD to make us frozen stiff that we need to be taken to the ER to await the expert diagnosis of faux experts in lab coats.

Nfinkelstein

The article mentions Gaston Naessens. I remember back in the 90's when my mother was diagnosed, I took her to Gaston. He gave her 714x. It was allowed by the government for compassionate use, otherwise banned though. It was injectable, into the lymph in the groin. She did it for months, and felt it worked. When she went into regression (she also used conventional treatment) she stopped the 714x. A few years later when cancer again presented she did not go back on it.

As for the pleomorphism theory, it is hard for me to believe that non-living things are constantly evolving into living things. It would seem to me that every evolutionary biologist would be ecstatic over this, if true, as it would validate their beliefs. And if these processes are visible with the device mentioned in the article, then it would seem unlikely that such science could be kept quiet.

Perhaps it matters less about the theory than about the results, so I would ask --- have you had experience following protocols based on pleomorphic theory and if so what were the results?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Perhaps it matters less about the theory than about the results, so I would ask --- have you had experience following protocols based on pleomorphic theory and if so what were the results?
True. Results should speak for themselves. Conversely, non-results should as well.

Which is why after 20 years of living under the rock of germ theory in curing myself by attempting to find the root cause of hypertension, I am glad to find another avenue to explore.

I'm glad your mom had that experience with Naessens. In those days, if information were more available, she may have more conviction in the treatment of Naessens. The FUD gives us doubts, and it works in favor of the prevailing wisdom.

Those days are gone. Hence we see the massive overt censorship where once it was covert. It takes effort to sort out misinformation from information now, but is achievable where once it would be near impossible. That may change for the worse, and that could bring us into a dark age worse than before.

Where once I scoffed at herbs as woo, I now scoff at pharma solutions as voodoo. There is no such thing as a toxic pharma drug being the only answer, it is more the case that better alternatives were maligned and censored. We don't have a fighting chance really.

I'm starting this year with a total pleomorphic and terrain approach. I've used artemisia annual, turpentine and chlorine dioxide last year. they worked well but they were trial balloons. I'm careful enough now not to step into a field of land mines with my fingers crossed.

I'm going all in this year. I'll use kerosene, and I'll also use bioelectronics. I will be relying on myself as there are no experts really, all pretty much on germ theory, or at best straddling the fence, unwilling to commit. Doctors are like Van Gogh, needing a market that is resonant or they perish and get recognized post-mortem.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Van Gogh is better off though.

-Starry starry nights

Nfinkelstein

Which is why after 20 years of living under the rock of germ theory in curing myself by attempting to find the root cause of hypertension, I am glad to find another avenue to explore.
I like your thinking. About new avenues --- I resisted homeopathy for years until I saw it work a miracle before my eyes. From that point on I spent hundreds (more like thousands) of hours learning about it. We use it all the time. Then I was introduced to infoceuticals (neshealth) which again seemed to not make any sense, the diagnostic device in particular, but I witnessed the device perform an uncanny diagnosis, I haven't pursued it enough yet though. I hope your research is fruitful, I look forward to hearing more.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I like your thinking. About new avenues --- I resisted homeopathy for years until I saw it work a miracle before my eyes. From that point on I spent hundreds (more like thousands) of hours learning about it. We use it all the time. Then I was introduced to infoceuticals (neshealth) which again seemed to not make any sense, the diagnostic device in particular, but I witnessed the device perform an uncanny diagnosis, I haven't pursued it enough yet though. I hope your research is fruitful, I look forward to hearing more.
I realized I didn't write correctly as I may have given the impression I cured myself of hypertension. I actually have been attempting to do that for 20 years, and that's why I felt I've given it enough time, and I need to explore another path to fixing it. I actually spent 16 years thinking it had no microbial etiology, then the past 4 years it was on the bacterial angle, and then I realized my bacterial focus was too narrow, and I had to approach it as a microbial problem, which would include bacteria and fungus. Since I got sick for a month and the symptoms were parasitic on an internal nature (not gut-based), I realized that I was not infected with fungus, but that the fungus could have come internally. And since I was in the process of lysing plaque which I believed to harbor dormant bacteria, I didn't treat this as a coincidence but felt they were connected. And I felt also that it was no coincidence that a week before the symptoms began, I had began to take a citrate supplement. Because citrates are made industrially using the mold Aspergillus Niger, I began to think that my fungal parasitic disease may have originated from a perfect storm of microbes being released by blood vessel plaque being lysed and aided by mold from the citrate supplement. I showed symptoms similar to malaria, and from that I considered this to be parasitic of the red blood cells. I think it was a godsend that this perfect storm occurred, as it catalysed a change in my thinking and I began to look into the possibility that a solution to my hypertension would require that I not view this as a vexing problem of stubborn bacteria in isolation. I would have to see this as a problem of dealing with a bacteria that can turn into fungi and evade anti-bacterial therapy, and perhaps also a fungi that can turn into a bacteria to evade anti-fungal therapy. So I would need to view solutions from the prism of available solutions found already in nature, that may already have found adaptations to the pleomorphic nature of this microbe. And I would need to distance myself as a matter of practicality from pharma solutions. which approach solutions from a monomorphic view of microbes. The approach of pharma handicaps me in favor of these microbes.

I'm glad you put a lot of time into homeopathy, and that it is paying off for you. I have not had much success with homeopathy, but I have it used to treat my cats recently. It's worked but it really required me to focus on symptoms and it taught me to be more observant than before. It was difficult to hone in on one particular remedy, as many other remedies seem to be as suitable, but then I have to consider the environment as well. My cat had a swollen eyelid accompanied by nasal discharge. I had to first decide the nasal discharge was secondary to the swollen eyelid, and I had to consider that there were a lot of flowers blooming and many bees were around at that time. I chose to treat by assuming the cat was stung by bees. That was the right choice as the cat slowly got better. It wasn't long when I just followed up with a urea solution on the eyes. So, yes, homeopathy works and I'm glad I could learn of it by applying it on my cats. As I don't want to take them to vets and subject them to needless antibiotics when I can.

Last edited:

Nfinkelstein

I realized I didn't write correctly as I may have given the impression I cured myself of hypertension. I actually have been attempting to do that for 20 years, and that's why I felt I've given it enough time, and I need to explore another path to fixing it. I actually spent 16 years thinking it had no microbial etiology, then the past 4 years it was on the bacterial angle, and then I realized my bacterial focus was too narrow, and I had to approach it as a microbial problem, which would include bacteria and fungus. Since I got sick for a month and the symptoms were parasitic on an internal nature (not gut-based), I realized that I was not infected with fungus, but that the fungus could have come internally. And since I was in the process of lysing plaque which I believed to harbor dormant bacteria, I didn't treat this as a coincidence but felt they were connected. And I felt also that it was no coincidence that a week before the symptoms began, I had began to take a citrate supplement. Because citrates are made industrially using the mold Aspergillus Niger, I began to think that my fungal parasitic disease may have originated from a perfect storm of microbes being released by blood vessel plaque being lysed and aided by mold from the citrate supplement. I showed symptoms similar to malaria, and from that I considered this to be parasitic of the red blood cells. I think it was a godsend that this perfect storm occurred, as it catalysed a change in my thinking and I began to look into the possibility that a solution to my hypertension would require that I not view this as a vexing problem of stubborn bacteria in isolation. I would have to see this as a problem of dealing with a bacteria that can turn into fungi and evade anti-bacterial therapy, and perhaps also a fungi that can turn into a bacteria to evade anti-fungal therapy. So I would need to view solutions from the prism of available solutions found already in nature, that may already have found adaptations to the pleomorphic nature of this microbe. And I would need to distance myself as a matter of practicality from pharma solutions. which approach solutions from a monomorphic view of microbes. The approach of pharma handicaps me in favor of these microbes.

I'm glad you put a lot of time into homeopathy, and that it is paying off for you. I have not had much success with homeopathy, but I have it used to treat my cats recently. It's worked but it really required me to focus on symptoms and it taught me to be more observant than before. It was difficult to hone in on one particular remedy, as many other remedies seem to be as suitable, but then I have to consider the environment as well. My cat had a swollen eyelid accompanied by nasal discharge. I had to first decide the nasal discharge was secondary to the swollen eyelid, and I had to consider that there were a lot of flowers blooming and many bees were around at that time. I chose to treat by assuming the cat was stung by bees. That was the right choice as the cat slowly got better. It wasn't long when I just followed up with a urea solution on the eyes. So, yes, homeopathy works and I'm glad I could learn of it by applying it on my cats. As I don't want to take them to vets and subject them to needless antibiotics when I can.
Cats often respond well to homeopathy. It's wonderful to see it work in animals because it can't be mistaken for placebo. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with hypertension. May I ask if, to date, anything has provided relief?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Cats often respond well to homeopathy. It's wonderful to see it work in animals because it can't be mistaken for placebo. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with hypertension. May I ask if, to date, anything has provided relief?
Nothing really lowers hypertension in my case. I don't count piddly solutions that lower it by 10 points significant nor useful. Things like Resperate are useless Band-Aids. And a big waste of time in an endless continuity of futility.

But I show no symptoms normally associated with it like headaches and declining kidney and liver health. My heart would have left ventricular hypertrophy said to be causes by the higher pumping pressure.

Ironically I find myself more alert when my blood pressure is high and when it goes down it usually is when I'm sick.

But my hair could be thicker and my erection more sustained because my circulation is affected. I don't have any allergies and I don't have any colds and fevers and flu.

Though I had a fever recently but I have you the cause of it and it's like a one-off.

I think the body is very resilient if we don't interfere too much.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Add: An ECG last year shows that I had an inferior wall myocardial infarct but it was more likely due to my amateurish attempt to lyse plaque that dislodged some particles large enough to cause thrombolysis. Otherwise, it would not have happened.

In effect, my attempt to fix the root cause of hypertension led to further harm. But that is the risk involved, and I doubt if seeing a doctor would result in a better outcome.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

This is a useful compendium of pleomorphism which has a focus on Gunther Enderlein's work. I haven't read them yet, but if time permits, I will do so - just as long as I can allocate an hour or two each day, as it is deep and there are many new terminology to absorb. Certainly not something one can skim through. The good thing is that there is a glossary that is accessible, as the site design is made to enable the reader to comprehend and internalize the subject matter:

Note: I got frustrated initially because the site links are pop-ups and it keeps getting blocked even if I had changed my popup blocker to white-list the site and to allow popups. Just for the site, I used another browser and set the browser to its default setting, and the popups were no longer blocked. Just FYI.

DonLore

True. Results should speak for themselves. Conversely, non-results should as well.

I'm glad your mom had that experience with Naessens. In those days, if information were more available, she may have more conviction in the treatment of Naessens. The FUD gives us doubts, and it works in favor of the prevailing wisdom.

Those days are gone. Hence we see the massive overt censorship where once it was covert. It takes effort to sort out misinformation from information now, but is achievable where once it would be near impossible. That may change for the worse, and that could bring us into a dark age worse than before.

Where once I scoffed at herbs as woo, I now scoff at pharma solutions as voodoo. There is no such thing as a toxic pharma drug being the only answer, it is more the case that better alternatives were maligned and censored. We don't have a fighting chance really.

I'm starting this year with a total pleomorphic and terrain approach. I've used artemisia annual, turpentine and chlorine dioxide last year. they worked well but they were trial balloons. I'm careful enough now not to step into a field of land mines with my fingers crossed.

I'm going all in this year. I'll use kerosene, and I'll also use bioelectronics. I will be relying on myself as there are no experts really, all pretty much on germ theory, or at best straddling the fence, unwilling to commit. Doctors are like Van Gogh, needing a market that is resonant or they perish and get recognized post-mortem.
I think just high-dose iodine should do the trick.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I think just high-dose iodine should do the trick.
What has your experience been with iodine? I think it's good with keeping bacteria at bay, but I would need to do something more comprehensive that would drive not just bacteria but also other microbes into a more compliant existence with my body. Right now, they have become too entitled and are abusing my welcome.

DonLore

What has your experience been with iodine? I think it's good with keeping bacteria at bay, but I would need to do something more comprehensive that would drive not just bacteria but also other microbes into a more compliant existence with my body. Right now, they have become too entitled and are abusing my welcome.
It seems that just 3 weeks of potassium iodide has massively decreased chronic (2 years) viral persistence, 10 years worth of gum inflammation, also I feel like I have had a mild form of prostate inflammation for years but now I no longer wake up to pee 2 times a night, I sleep better, my brain fog is down 80%, energy levels seem to be heading way way up, and my chronic digestion problems have been vanishing. Now of course I have learned to never celebrate too early, but this is by far the most progress in years. And only after 3 weeks of iodine.

And if you worry about other microbes, then you should know that iodine seems to kill EVERY harmful bacteria, yeast, virus, etc etc that exists. So I highly recommend you start eating neseccary co-factors (selenium, oysters, magnesium, at least 1L of fresh OJ, etc) and slowly ramp up to even 50 or 100mg per day. And you will probably get detox/die-off symptoms, I know I did.. but now 65mg/day is easy, and I hope in 3 more weeks I will feel better than in years.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It seems that just 3 weeks of potassium iodide has massively decreased chronic (2 years) viral persistence, 10 years worth of gum inflammation, also I feel like I have had a mild form of prostate inflammation for years but now I no longer wake up to pee 2 times a night, I sleep better, my brain fog is down 80%, energy levels seem to be heading way way up, and my chronic digestion problems have been vanishing. Now of course I have learned to never celebrate too early, but this is by far the most progress in years. And only after 3 weeks of iodine.

And if you worry about other microbes, then you should know that iodine seems to kill EVERY harmful bacteria, yeast, virus, etc etc that exists. So I highly recommend you start eating neseccary co-factors (selenium, oysters, magnesium, at least 1L of fresh OJ, etc) and slowly ramp up to even 50 or 100mg per day. And you will probably get detox/die-off symptoms, I know I did.. but now 65mg/day is easy, and I hope in 3 more weeks I will feel better than in years.
I'm glad you're getting those results and I hope you continue to see progress. For me, I've pretty much been on 150mg SSKI for a year, and for a month at 300mg. It seems my internal microbiome requires more to corral, as my blood pressure keeps coming back and even reaching newer highs. It is like a wild mustang I have yet to figure out. I have to understand what makes it tick. I'm learning more about it. I've ridden it a few times and got thrown off, but I don't want to push my luck. My bag of tricks isn't enough. I could increase my SSKI dosage more, but I want to try a different tack first. The more I understand pleomorphism, the more I realize how inadequate my bag of tricks is.

When the microbes have spent 20+ years colonizing the terrain, they have developed their own bag of tricks and they have been beating me each round. They got modern medicine on their side also, so it's also right that I abandon modern medicine's germ theory to at least be on a level footing with them. And understanding terrain theory and pleomorphism will help me kick out the overstaying guests.

DonLore

I'm glad you're getting those results and I hope you continue to see progress. For me, I've pretty much been on 150mg SSKI for a year, and for a month at 300mg. It seems my internal microbiome requires more to corral, as my blood pressure keeps coming back and even reaching newer highs. It is like a wild mustang I have yet to figure out. I have to understand what makes it tick. I'm learning more about it. I've ridden it a few times and got thrown off, but I don't want to push my luck. My bag of tricks isn't enough. I could increase my SSKI dosage more, but I want to try a different tack first. The more I understand pleomorphism, the more I realize how inadequate my bag of tricks is.

When the microbes have spent 20+ years colonizing the terrain, they have developed their own bag of tricks and they have been beating me each round. They got modern medicine on their side also, so it's also right that I abandon modern medicine's germ theory to at least be on a level footing with them. And understanding terrain theory and pleomorphism will help me kick out the overstaying guests.
Oh, you already do big doses! Surprising that it doesnt work.. your body should have high concetration of iodine floating around, how can the bacteria survive? are you certain its bacterial/etc the problem? Could a heavy metal or other toxin be the culprite?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Oh, you already do big doses! Surprising that it doesnt work.. your body should have high concetration of iodine floating around, how can the bacteria survive? are you certain its bacterial/etc the problem? Could a heavy metal or other toxin be the culprite?
Mercury all removed and chelated. Lead is possible but not likely as it's encased in my fat stores and needed a challenge test to coax it out.

I experienced high eosinophils indicating fungal parasites, and can't see it come from the outside. I also suspect fungal parasites hiding within macrophages to evade the immune system. I got microbes hiding in biofilms in blood vessel plaque, and I got microbes in my red blood cells (everybody does) and to top it all the microbes are pleomorphic.

DonLore

Mercury all removed and chelated. Lead is possible but not likely as it's encased in my fat stores and needed a challenge test to coax it out.

I experienced high eosinophils indicating fungal parasites, and can't see it come from the outside. I also suspect fungal parasites hiding within macrophages to evade the immune system. I got microbes hiding in biofilms in blood vessel plaque, and I got microbes in my red blood cells (everybody does) and to top it all the microbes are pleomorphic.
Iodine should be able to destroy biofilms, so weird it doesnt work. I dont know much about hydrogen peroxide or MMS but have you tried those? Or maybe even try something like multi-gram dose of iodine? Seems really odd that you know what the problem is, but the things that should work dont work.
And btw I do not know if lugols (which has elemental iodine) would have better anti-x properties, than SSKI.
Or maybe you already have killed the bacteria (or enough of it) and you just need to repair the damage that is done. What were your main symptoms?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Iodine should be able to destroy biofilms, so weird it doesnt work. I dont know much about hydrogen peroxide or MMS but have you tried those? Or maybe even try something like multi-gram dose of iodine? Seems really odd that you know what the problem is, but the things that should work dont work.
And btw I do not know if lugols (which has elemental iodine) would have better anti-x properties, than SSKI.
Or maybe you already have killed the bacteria (or enough of it) and you just need to repair the damage that is done. What were your main symptoms?
I don't really know enough about the different kinds of iodine and how one differs from another. @Jam knows more about it but all I've tried is SSKI. I'm still using it though as I gargle with it daily before I swallow it as it seems to help keep my gingival abscess from coming back, which is my way of confirming that my gum health will not deteriorate to cause another tooth to be pulled out. These days, I'm avoiding a dental visit because they have COVID protocols that don't sit well with me.

I don't think I ever killed enough of the bacteria because my wbc stays high. The CBC I had week ago showed my wbc at 8, and my neutrophils at 66 percent or at an absolute value of 5.3, which would indicate a high bacteria count. And that is one week after I stopped taking a teaspoon daily of turpentine for a week as a trial balloon to see how effective turpentine is. It is effective enough that today I will take that dose daily for a month to see how the turpentine does for an extended time.

I, however, feel I've been bitten already and am twice shy, so to speak, so I don't have high expectations that alone will fix my hypertension. Still, I am not so worried as I'm expecting this to come out to involve a stack. Now, I'm evaluating a month of turpentine with SSKI. If that doesn't pan out, I'll be on one month of artemisinin 600mg daily, with SSKI (with occasional selenomethionine). Then when I receive my order of a zapper called the Biotrohn, I'll be incorporating that into my treatment plan. I may end up back on a month of turpentine, SSKI, and using the Biotrohn to see if this stack would work. Hopefully, I would gain new insights as I dwelve deeper into pleomorphism and terrain theory, and I will modify my approach as I go.

As to symptoms, aside from hypertension, I have seborrheic dermatitis which I have confirmed by observation lately to get worse when my wbc gets high, and gets wet especially when my eosinophils get high, which points to a fungal etiology. Speaking of fungus, I notice also when I was taking turpentine and my eosinophils were getting lower, my tongue turned pinkish and the white layer was gone. From these observations, I'm beginning to see a fungal connection to some benign tumor-like growth, some longstanding since teen years and some recent. The longstanding one is my keloids on my torso, and recent ones are a small bump under my right eyebrow, and a giant cell arteritis on my right temple. I also get to feel some arthritic pain come back to my left knee when my wbc goes high and my hypertension goes higher.

More and more, I'm seeing all these symptoms as related to one another and I don't see this constellation of symptoms as being confined to simply a bacterial or fungal etiology on a mutually exclusive compartmentalization which is typical of how conventional medicine sees them. Following their approach, I would have to see a cardiologist, a dermatologist, a sports therapist, and maybe even an oncologist, and more. I would be saddled with bills from drugs, endless tests, and surgeries from an ever expanding and worsening disease condition.

Even without looking at solutions and allowing the hypertensive state to continue, I believe I am better off as the body knows how to find a state of equilibrium with the microbes that cause hypertension. For all you know, the microbes are keeping me in balance also. But having said that, I have many times seen my blood pressure go down when I'm sick, only to go back to its higher values when I get better. When I got a personal ECG recently, I get to see confirmation of this dynamic. With the QTc as my basis to gauge the state of my thyroid, I would see my QTc value go higher when my bp goes higher. When I took methylene blue, I could see the QTc value go lower to shift me from a hypothyroid state to a euthyroid state as my bp goes higher. But I could also feel a general state of higher energy, as I didn't feel lethargic anymore during the day. in contrast to being in a funk days and weeks prior. This would seem to validate my approach for the past twenty years, of never taking a bp medication. I believe that if I took medication to make my bp normal, I would simply lower the circulation of blood and this would lower the perfusion rate to my organs - heart, kidneys, and liver especially, and the chronic state of hypoxia that engenders would lead to an accelerated degeneration for these organs. But this is what medical prescribes, and what HMOs demand of me to be put in their plan. Ironic.

So, my approach now, more than ever, is to tame the microbial imbalance in my blood. My blood is filled with microbes, and this is what studying pleomorphism/terrain theory has made me realize. If I stuck with germ theory, I would simply discard that as heresy, as conventional medicine believes our blood is sterile. Knowing this makes me glad I never had taken any blood transfusion from anyone. I was glad when I was in a car accident where I spent a month in a hospital recuperating, never did I lose enough blood to require a transfusion.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals