Pleomorphism and Terrain Theory Resource Thread

LLight

I've been wondering if an interaction with molybdenum couln't be possible.

Could a molybdenum deficiency lead to a too much important uptake of iodine by the thyroid, and inversely a lack for the rest of the body?
Really really unproven assumption.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I've been wondering if an interaction with molybdenum couln't be possible.

Really really unproven assumption.
Still something to consider, but I don't usually think much of these. As I consciously make the effort to eat variety, and the variety has to include non-farmed inputs to balance the suspected imbalance in farmed livestock and produce.

Well, if it's in the plasma, it's not in epithelial cells neither.
What do you mean?

LLight

I was refering to this part:
The effect of molybdenum on iodine metabolism in rabbits was to cause a decrease in the initial rate of uptake of iodine by the thyroid [Robinson et al., 1965]. More iodine was retained in the plasma of molybdate-fed rabbits.
I believe it could be argued then that, if molybdenum prevents iodine to reach the thyroid in some extent, it might be the same for other parts of the body if iodine is retained in the plasma?

Not sure if this makes sense sorry :confused:

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I was refering to this part:

I believe it could be argued then that, if molybdenum prevents iodine to reach the thyroid in some extent, it might be the same for other parts of the body if iodine is retained in the plasma?

Not sure if this makes sense sorry :confused:
Thanks for the explanation. I failed to make the connection, but that makes sense.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

A year ago, what Barre Lando said didn't make much sense to me to me. It was very woo.

But now it makes more sense.

I have a feeling that there are more people now willing to reconsider their understanding of what makes us healthy and what makes us sick.

A few years ago, there was a discussion on phages spurred on by Peat mentioning it in passing in a newsletter. At that time, it was a mystery to me. Now, I'm beginning to understand it when seen in the light of Enderlain's ideas on cyclogeny where phages can spur evolved parasitic and pathogenic forms to devole into harmless forms of microbes. This is what isopathic treatments is about.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

This is a nice online course serving as an introduction to biological medicine using Pleo Sanum Therapy

OP
yerrag

yerrag

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The fungus mucor racemosus together with the fungus aspergillus niger are the two fungal species that are part of the human microbiome. When they are in the regulatory form, they are in symbiosis with the organism-us. But when they develop into more pathogenic forms in bad terrain, aspergillus niger affect us in tubercular forms, while mucor racemosus affects our cardiovascular functions, in general.

Here is an article on the mucorales species. I've wondered about why the wbc differential in CBC often show monocytes to be on the high range of normal, at around 7 percent, in many people. Even in the functional medicine guide of Dr. Dicken Weatherby, ND, he considers a high monocyte count to be evidence of recovery from bacterial infection, or from intestinal parasites, liver dysfunction, or from benign prostate hyperplasia, but no mention of fungus. The fungal cause of disease is often neglected, and this is unfortunate. I even think that many diseases that are considered of viral origin may have fungal origins. But the fungal origin is often obscured by our sticking to germ theory, which denies that the same microbe can turn from bacterial form to a hybrid of bacteria and fungi, such as in mycobacteria and mycoplasma, to a full-fledged fungi with spores and hyphae, and turn more virulent as it develops into a larger form considered a fungal parasite.

So much so that a disease that shares the symptomology of dengue will simply be called dengue and its aetiology viral. It is as if fungus do not exist. And since COVID share symptoms common to dengue but with less pronounced lowering of platelet counts but with respiratory symptoms added, it could very well be fungal. But because pleomorphism and terrain theory are not on the same plane of reference as the prevailing theory of germ infection, the fungal aspect is almost always discarded.

This review talks about mucorales species and macrophages, and helps me to understand why I cannot lower my monocyte count, the monocyte being a form of white blood cell that transforms into macrophages as it moves from the blood into tissues. Perhaps it is that the fungus are able to hide inside the macrophages and escape destruction by our immune system that my serum monocyte count in always high. And perhaps it is the persistence and survivability of this fungus that keeps my blood pressure always high.

As this review is still written in the language of germ theory, it does not really fit into a pleomorphic interpretation of disease, but it still brings me closer to understanding that the effect of fungus in disease is not just an afterthought.

judi

Been looking for material on pleomorphism and terrain theory, and honestly, there's plenty but a lot of what I see on the internet isn't worth sharing. They're either not well-researched or not well explained. Many videos I watched would be entitled so, but going into it I would just be irritated that the intro is so much into COVID and in a 2 hour video, only the last ten minutes would be on the subject. So I've tuned out on the videos except for some that show high magnification videos of microbes displaying properties of being pleomorphic.

I've downloaded some books but books are the last thing I would recommend because first of all, it takes a while for me to read much less finish reading one, and secondly, I don't recommending anything I've not really read.

There are a few websites I've encountered on the subject, yet they're mostly articles that are mostly the equivalent of reading basic sciences as opposed to giving practical useful ideas on how to approach curing a disease from the standpoint of terrain theory and pleomorphism. It's hard to develop an appreciation when it's like learning the alphabets in nursery with no words or short sentences to form them with.

I also blame the difficulty on the stalwarts such as Enderlein and Gaessens, who instead of building on the vocabulary of BeChamp, would make their own vocabularies. It's not a challenge to map different words from different vocabularies to the same meaning, but it's just an added step to understanding.

But that isn't going to stand in the way of my exploring the subject. I'm just being nitpicky but the research and dedication of these stalwarts deserve to be appreciated. And their ideas need to be shared. I'm starting this resource thread hoping that we could post articles and good videos that develop on their ideas.

I recently came across a fine article written by Walter Last. Last April, Walter died at the age of 86. It is a great loss but he leaves behind many books and a website. From what he's written, I should be scouring his website for more material I could use to further my health.

Here is his article which added a lot to my understanding of pleomorphism, and from which I can apply a few more ideas in my quest to overcome my challenging persistent hypertension:

I hope that you can find yourself applying some of what you learned here towards your own healing. Still, knowing that pleomorphism isn't an idea Peat has found in his many writings over the years to write about, I can understand the reticence of many members in this forum.

If you have more articles and videos and books you find helpful in furthering our understanding of this subject, please post and comment as well.
I realize I'm a bit late to the party here. I recently got a top of the range microscope in order to evaluate live blood for signs of pleomorphism and various effects on it using electromedicine (frequency specific microcurrent). So I came across your thread and was wondering whether you read the hypertension and diabetes sections of Broda Barnes' Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness, and if so, whether you experimented with taking Cynomel/Cynoplus in order to lower your blood pressure.

If I remember correctly, Barnes mentions an experiment where the renal artery was constricted, first mildly, which caused a moderate rise in blood pressure, then severely, which caused a severe rise in blood pressure. Atherosclerosis (caused by hypothyroidism) and the subsequent narrowing of the artery would be what would cause the adaptive reaction of the kidney here.

I use frequency specific microcurrent in my work every day, with miraculous results, most frequently for pain and injury (including nerve pain), post operatively, to remove scarring and abdominal and other adhesions, to affect brain neurology, to repair digestive tract and other organs etc, but I haven't tried it for removing plaque in the arteries because I'm a bit uncomfortable with the possibility of it coming apart in big chunks. But perhaps the way around it is to support the thyroid with frequencies and run frequencies for repair of the arterial walls (124Hz/62Hz) and increase of vitality (49Hz/62Hz) of the arteries instead - hoping the body realises that plaque deposition is no longer needed and perhaps can be slowly removed.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals