Vit E, Boron spikes my estrogen...

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

For what it’s worth I’m absolutely crawling with candida, especially in my prostate/urinary tract and I’ve never experienced anything like that. Sounds like it it could be a mercury issue from your description.
Oooooh, mercury? I've done quiiiite a bit of research on mercury poisoning and chelation by Andrew Cutler (rip) never ran across mercury changing smells.

Why do you think its could be mercury?

What are your symptoms for candida? Like utis?
I know when I got married in 12' and we started poking I all of a sudden developed candida type infection on glans, I was like what the crap, never before in my life, then my wife got a yeast infection, turns out it was candida, passed for me, she used monostat, then I got it again, then she got it again, this circle jerk continued for some time, then around 14' we visited Africa where I got cut and ever since then, zero issues in either of us.

I've never had a UTI or anything of the sort, or bad breath, or a super white tongue, I don't think I ever had a candida infection to my knowledge, but I did have bad digestion at some point I stopped being able to tolerate milk or yogurt, but now, thank God, I can eat everything other then rancid foods (usually canned meats, old cookies, snacks that have rancid oil etc, also I can not do coffee, heartburn and acid reflux, earned my self quite a problem there)
Fatigue, depression, anxiety, bloating, food sensitivities, low libido, and debilitating brain fog are just a short list of my symptoms 🤣

If you’d prefer a more visual element I could message you some toilet pics but I’d advise against that. Just picture the world’s angriest bowl of rice crispies.

Oooooh, mercury? I've done quiiiite a bit of research on mercury poisoning and chelation by Andrew Cutler (rip) never ran across mercury changing smells.

Why do you think its could be mercury?
Your reaction to canned tuna just made a lightbulb go off in my head that said mercury, being that it’s such a humongous source of it and all.

baccheion

Thanks for that input. That would connect some dots. So, cortisol lowers, estrogen rises, testosterone increased to counter the rise in estrogen... Net benefit, raised testosterone... Sigh

Idk man, I've tried vitamin E before and nothing messed me up like vitE in this regard. Nut pain, boners and then days of sensitive hard nipples as a guy! What the crap, I didn't even know I had nipples under my shirt till that point!

Where do I reap the benefits though?

To me, it seems, that the benefits are, should I say, stimulatory responces, and not a true system getting better scenario, rather putting out fires

Idk, I may be wrong
Maybe DHEA is needed, like with progesterone. Vitamin E seems more female. A + D3 + K2 is more masculine. Even eggs use selenium rather than vitamin E to handle peroxyl radicals. Selenium is also proactive rather than reactive.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Fatigue, depression, anxiety, bloating, food sensitivities, low libido, and debilitating brain fog are just a short list of my symptoms 🤣

If you’d prefer a more visual element I could message you some toilet pics but I’d advise against that. Just picture the world’s angriest bowl of rice crispies.
Yeah... That sounds pretty bad, thankfully I'm pretty well on all those fronts, the rice crispies do remind me something bad like when I ate that canned fish and instantly run to the bathroom! Not fun!

Are you female or male and what age?
Im a firm believer in environmental causes as well for many of the things you described. Anything ever get better if you are away from your residence for 3 days or more?

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Maybe DHEA is needed, like with progesterone. Vitamin E seems more female. A + D3 + K2 is more masculine. Even eggs use selenium rather than vitamin E to handle peroxyl radicals. Selenium is also proactive rather than reactive.
Well, that sounds like the estroban stack right there. Idk, maybe I will try it at some point again. I was just trying to understand what is wrong with me that I react like that and what can I do to fix it... But as always, the answers are very hard to find.

I've learned one thing in my life, when it comes to supps, for me, the less I do, the better I am. That being said, it will probably take something to balance me back out 💯 its just a matter of knowing. Knowledge is power.

Yeah... That sounds pretty bad, thankfully I'm pretty well on all those fronts, the rice crispies do remind me something bad like when I ate that canned fish and instantly run to the bathroom! Not fun!

Are you female or male and what age?
Im a firm believer in environmental causes as well for many of the things you described. Anything ever get better if you are away from your residence for 3 days or more?
Male age 30. And sadly no, I go down to Florida once a year and I’m just as shroomy when I get back.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Male age 30. And sadly no, I go down to Florida once a year and I’m just as shroomy when I get back.
Gotcha, yeah, having health difficulties is not fun and we all have something we are going through, but it'll get better

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals