Vitamin E Crashing Estrogen?

chinup53

Could you potentially crash your estrogen with only Vitamin E. I have gone up to 1400UI daily and I have been experimenting some low estrogen symptoms like dry eyes and joint (elbow pain).

Nevertheless, my libido is very high aswell as my mood. (I’m also doing taurine & glycine.

Could I have been lowering my estrogen too much. Could Vitamin E actually do that? I’m experimenting with different anti-estrogen compounds to see how my puffy nipples react and one of my intentions is to lower estrogen as much as possible with Vit E.

Connor888

i thought 400iu a week was good? i'm starting vitamin E for the first time tomorrow.

JKX

400iu is a good starting dose. 1400iu is a bit unnecessary I think.

OP
C

chinup53

Don’t get me wrong. I started with 400UI actually. But then I have been getting up my dose until 1200UI*.

I wouldn’t recommned going that high, but since I’m trying to get rid of puffy nipples and Vit E is quite safe I decided to experiment a bit.

Connor888

Don’t get me wrong. I started with 400UI actually. But then I have been getting up my dose until 1200UI*.

I wouldn’t recommned going that high, but since I’m trying to get rid of puffy nipples and Vit E is quite safe I decided to experiment a bit.

That dose every day though, are you sure? Arent you concerned about taking too much since you store it?

I eat liver once a week i wonder how much vitamin e i get from that. Ray says liver is high in it despite nutrition info sites saying otherwise

jtoro

The half life of vitamin e is 40 hours, but how long does it take to be gone if tissues are saturated, say if I was doing g 800mg for a month?.
My libido crashed!

monrouge150

The half life of vitamin e is 40 hours, but how long does it take to be gone if tissues are saturated, say if I was doing g 800mg for a month?.
My libido crashed!
Vitamin E is fat-soluble, so it will be stored in fatty tissue and used by the body when needed.
If you are still experiencing side effects after stopping the supplementation for months.
This means that the supplementation has caused a deficiency of something in the body.
Normally the body regenerates itself very quickly, if it does not do so, it is missing something to make the process successful.

Judd Crane

My libido crashed!
How long did it take to recover from this?

jtoro

Hasn't recovered but not sure is just vitamin e.
I do alot of stock trading computer time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals