Varicose Veins

Velve921

I have a 23 year old female client with varicose clients...doc wants to close her veins with a catheter. Has anyone had success with reversing varicose veins with nutrition and/or progesterone, thyroid, or lifestyle remedies?

YuraCZ

Ewlevy1 said:
I have a 23 year old female client with varicose clients...doc wants to close her veins with a catheter. Has anyone had success with reversing varicose veins with nutrition and/or progesterone, thyroid, or lifestyle remedies?
Btw varicose veins in 23 yo female. In most cases it is due to hormonal imbalance ( high estrogen).

tara

natedawggh

Ewlevy1 said:

Yes. Increase calcium and protein intake. I have had success reversing spider veins and a varicocelle, which is the male version of varicose veins. The weakening of the vascular walls is caused by high serotonin, prolactin, and calcification of the walls. This is reversed by increasing calcium to greater than 2g a day, because it lowers prolactin, reversing calcification and restoring vascular tone.

YuraCZ

natedawggh said:
Ewlevy1 said:

Yes. Increase calcium and protein intake. I have had success reversing spider veins and a varicocelle, which is the male version of varicose veins. The weakening of the vascular walls is caused by high serotonin, prolactin, and calcification of the walls. This is reversed by increasing calcium to greater than 2g a day, because it lowers prolactin, reversing calcification and restoring vascular tone.
I have the same problems.. So you just take 2g+ of calcium and how long it took to heal? I have big problem with weak blood vessels. Spider veins everywhere, bad blood flow in the legs.. What you think about high doses of vitamin C?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

How long did it take to heal? Besides calcium would it make sense that Epsom salt baths can be beneficial as well?

Eliminate starch and pufa to stimulate thyroid?

natedawggh

Ewlevy1 said:
How long did it take to heal? Besides calcium would it make sense that Epsom salt baths can be beneficial as well?

Eliminate starch and pufa to stimulate thyroid?

Well it relieved the discomfort right away, and also I went for a period of 3 days without high protein (I take casein) and the pain came back right away, but vanished again within 2 days of consuming high protein. They are not totally gone but disappearing, about 50-60% smaller and less noticeable. I think it might take time. Progesterone (natural) would also greatly aid her (though not for me since I'm male). My mom has been taking natural progesterone for six months and so many of her symptoms have improved, including better circulation. I don't know if she had varicose veins, but she looks and acts younger as a result and a recent major surgery healed very well (she's 63).

Yes avoid grain starch and PUFAS. This is a long term strategy and definitely necessary. Tubers are fine and in fact potatoes have great protein.

Epsom salts are beneficial but not as easily absorbed or retained as magnesium chloride (which is magnesium from seawater).

Also... I posted something today that I think has been affecting my thyroid function. Take a read and see if you find it useful (and if you have any knowledge of this yourself I'd love to hear). viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7115

dand

@natedawggh any update on your varicose? I still have a rather large one and can't seem to consistently get it to go away. I have tried high dose calcium before, but don't remember having any meaningful results w/ it. May give it a go again. Thanks for your thoughts :)

raypeatclips

@natedawggh any update on your varicose? I still have a rather large one and can't seem to consistently get it to go away. I have tried high dose calcium before, but don't remember having any meaningful results w/ it. May give it a go again. Thanks for your thoughts :)

I don't think Nate posts here anymore. He has a blog "**** portion control " you could get in touch with him through

Queequeg

I put my mother on Serrapeptase and it reduced the size of her varicose veins by at least half. Its an enzyme that breaks down protein so it makes sense that it would clean out the vascular valves. Serrapepeptase also reduce arteriosclerosis. She only takes it now if the pain comes back so I am not sure if it would get rid of them completely if she stuck with it.

Dr Jennifer Dainels suggest massaging with castor oil though I have now idea if that works.

dand

Thank you! I may check it out. My veins don't hurt at all, but I do have one that is rather large on my right calve and spider veins on my feet.

I also had my blood work done about a year and a half ago and my prolactin was close to zero, so I don't think any of the underlying causes of the veins are still there, but think that I have to figure out a way to repair the cell walls of then blood vessels.

Motif

Thank you! I may check it out. My veins don't hurt at all, but I do have one that is rather large on my right calve and spider veins on my feet.

I also had my blood work done about a year and a half ago and my prolactin was close to zero, so I don't think any of the underlying causes of the veins are still there, but think that I have to figure out a way to repair the cell walls of then blood vessels.
Any success meanwhile?

could topical aspirin help maybe ?

A-Tim

I put my mother on Serrapeptase and it reduced the size of her varicose veins by at least half. Its an enzyme that breaks down protein so it makes sense that it would clean out the vascular valves. Serrapepeptase also reduce arteriosclerosis. She only takes it now if the pain comes back so I am not sure if it would get rid of them completely if she stuck with it.

Dr Jennifer Dainels suggest massaging with castor oil though I have now idea if that works.
What dose of serrapeptase did your mother take?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals