Calcium Dobesilate (doxium)

Nik665

varicose veins may be able to be reversed with calcium dobesilate, seems safe for consumption as studies go as back to the 70s and now studies in 2020. I have a family member with varicose veins who has had them treated but every few years they have to go get them treated again. They have eaten ray peat style maybe the last 7 years are moderately active and normal weight. He saw some stories of raw vegans(high carb high fruit) saying they have reversed them such as orange healia and lissas raw romance but i always tell everyone to be weary of people making claims without evidence. I began looking on pubmed and apparently the issue is not due to bad circulation but due to calcium accumulating in the vein walls causing venous stasis while other studies say it is genetically faulty valves. vitamin k2 is known to ensure calcium is deposited in bones and teeth versus veins so they will increase their intake of this, but i also saw that calcium dobesilate may work by making the vein walls less permeable. Does anyone have any tips of reversing these?

varicose veins may be able to be reversed with calcium dobesilate, seems safe for consumption as studies go as back to the 70s and now studies in 2020. I have a family member with varicose veins who has had them treated but every few years they have to go get them treated again. They have eaten ray peat style maybe the last 7 years are moderately active and normal weight. He saw some stories of raw vegans(high carb high fruit) saying they have reversed them such as orange healia and lissas raw romance but i always tell everyone to be weary of people making claims without evidence. I began looking on pubmed and apparently the issue is not due to bad circulation but due to calcium accumulating in the vein walls causing venous stasis while other studies say it is genetically faulty valves. vitamin k2 is known to ensure calcium is deposited in bones and teeth versus veins so they will increase their intake of this, but i also saw that calcium dobesilate may work by making the vein walls less permeable. Does anyone have any tips of reversing these?
Could you please post some of the studies?

OP
N

Nik665

OP
N

Nik665

Could you please post some of the studies?