Penile Varicose Veins

scoobydoo

So i suspected varicose veins and/or venous leak for a while. Turns out I most likely have both after being examined. The doc now wants to use caverject and do a doppler scan to see how bad it is. My question is is this safe to use. Caverject i believe raises NOS and prostaglandins which I worry could do even more damage than what already exists.

I have tried many different supps from @haidut and so far things like Androsterone, and vitamin E seem to be the most effective, but I still have very poor function and even worse libido. Wondering if progesterone, or some other hormone may be more effective. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this?

I'm 22 btw.

pro marker

i believe i may have this too, how can i diagnose this at home? im 23 and theres no reason i should have erectile dysfunction.

Scenes

My advice as someone who has struggled with ED issues is progesterone, pregnenolone, co2 (bag/bottle breathing) and zinc (oysters).

OP
S

scoobydoo

My advice as someone who has struggled with ED issues is progesterone, pregnenolone, co2 (bag/bottle breathing) and zinc (oysters).

how much progest and preg did you use? Any signs of suppression?