UK MPs just voted for mandatory vaccination in care homes

P

Peatness

This is insane, pushes countries more toward separatism.

If this vaccine does shed and cause newer versions of the virus then it makes sense why the eugenicists want those working in care facilities to take it going forward, those more vulnerable can be killed off every season with several novel viruses infecting them, the elderly are considered a burden on the economy.
Politics in not about society anymore it’s about economics, profit comes first, the voting public are slowly beginning to realize this.
I have been saying these injections is the solution to the social care problem.
The BBC have always been a propaganda machine

This essay was posted by @Nemo and I was struct by this line

"I believe that on the whole the M.O.I. and B.B.C. are quite competent at their job. For almost three years they had to keep this country going on nothing but defeats, and they succeeded. But at the same time they lamentably failed to imbue the people with anything approaching a full awareness of what it was all about, of the grandeur and horror of the time into which they were born. They carried on, business-as-usual style, with the only difference that the routine of this business included killing and being killed." This was written in 1944

Birdie

this is what i was thinking, if the vaccine targets sick and the elderly, it would reduce the burden on the economy, mostly/maybe only in an economy where there is socialized healthcare. i dont see how the vaccine or virus would target poor people more than non poor though? but in general it does seem they would want tax contributors to be around but not want people who are a burden on the tax system?
CNN founder Ted Turner has said: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95 percent decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

Perhaps most telling for COVID-19 is Prince Philip’s remark made in 1988: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”4 These quotes are just a tiny sampling of what can be found out there by looking on search engines for “population control quotes.”

Birdie

I have been saying these injections is the solution to the social care problem.

The BBC have always been a propaganda machine

This essay was posted by @Nemo and I was struct by this line

"I believe that on the whole the M.O.I. and B.B.C. are quite competent at their job. For almost three years they had to keep this country going on nothing but defeats, and they succeeded. But at the same time they lamentably failed to imbue the people with anything approaching a full awareness of what it was all about, of the grandeur and horror of the time into which they were born. They carried on, business-as-usual style, with the only difference that the routine of this business included killing and being killed." This was written in 1944
I hadn't seen that. Thank you Pina. Thank you @Nemo although she has left I believe.

LucyL

@LucyL --- So, it looks like this shows that some races have more dangerous variant accessibility. I mean are more in danger. I've read this before but how in the world could you bring this up so easily? I'm amazed when people do this.

So, the dangerous variants in ACE2 are worse for African-American and non-Finnish Europeans. Then, a bunch of people/races have only 2-10% chance for the ACE2. And the Amish and Ashkenazi Jews seem to come out at 0 for variants in the ACE2 coding regions. So, not all Jews, just Ashkenazi, not Saphardic Jews.

So, have the AFR populations been targeted 39% and have most EUR populations been targeted 545? Either coincidentally or planned. I seem to recall this in the eugenics discussions. Margaret Sanger etc...
That's a screen shot from a Kevin McCairn livestream. The Amish inclusion caught my eye - I liked the Beaver County Militia (BEAVER COUNTY MILITIA) site back in the day. BCM was a parody about the Amish being behind the NWO. When I see stuff like this, though, I wonder if I should put "parody" in scare quotes...

Lollipop2

Why is no one of you guys here organizing real protests, not just forum memes?
The best resistance is “no” and to stop economically supporting the evil players. AND to spread the word. Many many of the people on this forum have done just that. From myself alone at least 3 people will NEVER get vaxxed.

Lollipop2

CNN founder Ted Turner has said: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95 percent decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

Perhaps most telling for COVID-19 is Prince Philip’s remark made in 1988: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”4 These quotes are just a tiny sampling of what can be found out there by looking on search engines for “population control quotes.”
Good post.

Lollipop2

That's a screen shot from a Kevin McCairn livestream. The Amish inclusion caught my eye - I liked the Beaver County Militia (BEAVER COUNTY MILITIA) site back in the day. BCM was a parody about the Amish being behind the NWO. When I see stuff like this, though, I wonder if I should put "parody" in scare quotes...
No Amish are definitely not behind this. A complete lack of evidence. However if someone produces solid evidence, I am open to changing my position.

tankasnowgod

could you summarize what theyre saying there

Basically, that the BBC is somehow reporting that 22 patients in a hospital (likely in a city of 1 million or more people) testing positive for a common cold virus is the "END OF CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!"

(and by that last part, they mean presumably soon, not at various times over the next 7 or 8 decades, as averages suggest)

And BBC viewers are apparently dumb enough to believe this without applying any critical thinking.

P

Peatness

Basically, that the BBC is somehow reporting that 22 patients in a hospital (likely in a city of 1 million or more people) testing positive for a common cold virus is the "END OF CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!"

(and by that last part, they mean presumably soon, not at various times over the next 7 or 8 decades, as averages suggest)

And BBC viewers are apparently dumb enough to believe this without applying any critical thinking.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drareg

this is what i was thinking, if the vaccine targets sick and the elderly, it would reduce the burden on the economy, mostly/maybe only in an economy where there is socialized healthcare. i dont see how the vaccine or virus would target poor people more than non poor though? but in general it does seem they would want tax contributors to be around but not want people who are a burden on the tax system?
I think that’s why the virus they release is mild for now, they are not "peaty" and still believe in genetic determinism, I think they want the genomes of everyone on the planet so they can be more specific with targeting certain populations, South African scientists were working on this during apartheid, 2 scientists working on it got brought to israel after apartheid.

They don’t need taxes per se, the central bank is creating money out of thin air, they just need another con job belief system for everyone to follow, create meanings essentially that will allow them to continue to rule, look at the state of contemporary pop culture belief systems as an example, with digitized geofencing for every individual it will be very difficult for people to revolt, they can just switch them off, plus those willing to revolt will be a minority because the pathology of pop culture has most people entranced, this class are being labeled the useless class now.
You will also need passes to enter certain areas in society, if you break in a drone tracks your digital signal and kills you, this can be done right now.

They will instigate de-growth strategies under the guise of saving the planet, less structure to maintain so less bioenergetic human capacitance needed, less taxes, they know machines will be capable of doing a lot more labour going forward like 3D printing bridges for example.
De-growth also allows them to monopolize, less people are easier to control and kill.

Most people now overlook the fact that all we need is food, water and shelter to survive, people are committing suicide because they can’t afford a Bugatti Veron and are not famous household names, this is what meanings and expectations does to the human mind, North Korea and South Korea are another live example, both identical genetically speaking yet different beliefs/meanings causing ridiculous behaviors.
The ruling class as always will control the true primary desire of humans which is food and water, they will continue to convince and teach the middle class the primary drive is sex, the middle class stay in their delusional meanings system because of this fallacy.

Sefton10

Most people now overlook the fact that all we need is food, water and shelter to survive, people are committing suicide because they can’t afford a Bugatti Veron and are not famous household names, this is what meanings and expectations does to the human mind, North Korea and South Korea are another live example, both identical genetically speaking yet different beliefs/meanings causing ridiculous behaviors.
The ruling class as always will control the true primary desire of humans which is food and water, they will continue to convince and teach the middle class the primary drive is sex, the middle class stay in their delusional meanings system because of this fallacy.
This is like the synopsis of an Adam Curtis documentary ?

Drareg

This is like the synopsis of an Adam Curtis documentary ?
Lol, he would exclude the control of the food supply bit.
He‘s really pro the green agenda and control of food and water is a big goal with this movement.

Sefton10

OP
Lizb

Lizb

Wouldn’t be surprised if they do same for sports stadiums and concerts now too. Desperately bringing the coercion hammer down on the young.
I've just written to my MP again and copied in Graham Brady. He needs to do something!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals