China bans mandatory vaccination

bk_

I’ve heard from Chinese in China that their leaders, employers, and school are not coercing them to take vaccines unlike here in the west. In fact they have made it very clear they will stop local officials from even trying (Bloomberg - Are you a robot?).

Please think very carefully and critically.

China, a densely populated nation where the pandemic began, has:
1. Made vaccines optional
2. Provided a potentially safer traditional vaccine
3. Called into question the mRNA vaccines and refused to authorize them at home (AFAIK)

Contrast this to the “free” west which has done the following:
1. Made vaccines mandatory in many places for employment, school, entertainment, and even shopping.
2. Refused to authorize traditional vaccines, opting instead to force experimental new technologies
3. Tried to bully and coerce the population
4. Silenced, censored, and fired top experts, scientists, and doctors
5. Employed mass censorship

LUH 3417

I’ve heard from Chinese in China that their leaders, employers, and school are not coercing them to take vaccines unlike here in the west. In fact they have made it very clear they will stop local officials from even trying (Bloomberg - Are you a robot?).

3. Called into question the mRNA vaccines and refused to authorize them at home (AFAIK)

Contrast this to the “free” west which has done the following:
1. Made vaccines mandatory in many places for employment, school, entertainment, and even shopping.
2. Refused to authorize traditional vaccines, opting instead to force experimental new technologies
3. Tried to bully and coerce the population
4. Silenced, censored, and fired top experts, scientists, and doctors
5. Employed mass censorship
This is extremely important. Especially for the trigger happy “batgate” western psychopaths blaming China for the virus.
Something else to consider: I know people who grew up in China who told me they never heard of the flu vaccine until they came to the Us.

Don

Sometimes dictatorships can have more freedoms, they never taught us that in school.....................

lvysaur

You forgot #4:
- has gone leaps and bounds in order to prevent the virus from even spreading

COVID is dangerous in the long term, and everybody knows this.
It could be that China's gov has some secret knowledge that no other gov does (highly doubt this), or it could be that they are simply showing off the strengths of their political system--if you're already authoritarian, why not use it? Most of the lockdowns likely saved more economic damage than they caused.

Go back to my quip on "secret knowledge". It's not that China has some secret knowledge that the West doesn't (it was basically a western bioweapon on the first place after all), but rather it's that China is the only government which actually cares, or at least comes close to caring, about its people.

JamesGatz

Anyway - I FINALLY think I figured out what's going on with China - In the CO300 Report - it says that Chinese and Japanese Populations will be most preserved for the 2030 agenda - because they are already used to Dictatorships/No Freedom basically so its easy for them to transition to the NWO

I believe thats the reason why China never had an mRNA vaccine - the NWO wants to preserve their population while mass Culling Western Europe, Canada, and the US mainly because our populations are most used to Freedom

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom