UK MPs just voted for mandatory vaccination in care homes

dukesbobby777

Has this information been officially proposed yet? I work in healthcare in the UK and my employers haven’t said anything to me yet.

dukesbobby777

Apparently it applies only to care homes now but not the whole health care sector, it will be mandatory for clubs and large venues though, this was just announced..

Ok, well I do work in various care homes so it’s going to apply to me. I guess I just wait for my employers to notify me.

That sucks about the clubs and large venues. What a miserable time it is to be young (if you don’t believe in the vaccines).

L

Lord Cola

The justification they use to mandate this injection could be used for anything that could potentially harm people, basically any activity that involves other people. Not only is the philosophy behind this decision fundamentally abhorrent, but over something that is so indistinguishable from the flu that one needs to do a test for it. They don't even attempt to make a basic "model" of how many people might be saved or end up permanently injured / dead from such a mandate in good faith, which is basically impossible to do. No principles, just take the "vaccine" because it might prevent coof. Don't know the full extent of the damage it will do to people, but if you don't take it, you're "killing people". It's so clear that the people pushing this "vaccine" do not care at all about your well being, and they really want that experimental substance in you, and the horrifying idiots keep falling for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

The idea that people like the ‘Ice age Farmer’ are fear mongering is simply wishful thinking.

OP
Lizb

Lizb

Someone has said that Nadhim Zahawi said the following:-

"As far as the UK is concerned they will be considered to be fully vaccinated whether they have had a placebo or the vaccine"

Can anyone confirm this please?

OP
Lizb

Lizb

This makes sense when you keep in mind that the ulitmate goal is the 'vaccine' passport

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmhvA-DmXYg

Thanks Pina. I've just met a neighbour I haven't seen for a year. An air traffic controller. Terrified. I tried talking to him. Didn't harp on too much. I hope something sticks. It's worrying to see a human in such a state.
Maybe that'll be me when they try vaccinating me.

Happycat

Someone has said that Nadhim Zahawi said the following:-

"As far as the UK is concerned they will be considered to be fully vaccinated whether they have had a placebo or the vaccine"

Can anyone confirm this please?
He was talking about the people who took part in the vaxx trials, some of them got the real thing and some got the placebo

P

Peatness

He was talking about the people who took part in the vaxx trials, some of them got the real thing and some got the placebo
His statement discredits the whole covid vaccine narrative. If covid was so deadly then they would have to give the placebo group the ‘real vaccine’ at the end of the trial. Not to do so would render those participants at risk of a ‘highly deadly virus’ which a ‘safe and effective vaccine’ would prevent, surely?

burtlancast

Why don't the opposition organisations point out there's around 50% of the population or more that has ALREADY antibodies to Covid since they got infected already, and those can be detected?

They don't need the vaccine, since in the history of infectious disease, never has vaccine immunity surpassed immunity from natural infection.

BodhiBlues

Why don't the opposition organisations point out there's around 50% of the population or more that has ALREADY antibodies to Covid since they got infected already, and those can be detected?

They don't need the vaccine, since in the history of infectious disease, never has vaccine immunity surpassed immunity from natural infection.
The Office for National Statistics have already said that 91% of people have antibodies, but that doesn't seem to stop people's endless fear-mongering. It's a cult, and they won't stop until everyone is a member.

P

Peatness

I think we need to accept that this has nothing to do with health/immunity. They want a health passport and they need to get whatever is in those injections into every arm every year.

Sefton10

These are the children of the generation that put their head down when the government was bullying sick and disable people calling them benefit cheats. They said nothing then, now they are happy to claim furlough. The government is coming for the children; silence is no longer an option.
If even 10% of students decide not to go to uni as a result of needing to be vaxxed, lots of unis outside of the red bricks would go to the wall. The Tories would actually like that though, they've been trying to put many of the former polytechnics out of business for years but never quite succeeded.