UK MPs just voted for mandatory vaccination in care homes

Sefton10

Callmestar

It’s ok. The English are too busy celebrating a Euro cup win and beating up guineas to care so why should anyone else right????

we have a long road ahead of us. God bless us all

We didn't even win the Euros...Italy beat us in the final. Bus yes the majority here are distracted and more interested in sport / mindless entertainment than the erosion of our freedoms.

P

Peatness

It’s ok. The English are too busy celebrating a Euro cup win and beating up guineas to care so why should anyone else right????

we have a long road ahead of us. God bless us all
Italy won but I get your point. I knew all the noise around the football was just to distract us. It doesn't take much to achieve that, and today masks is the headline!

Peater

Italy won but I get your point. I knew all the noise around the football was just to distract us. It doesn't take much to achieve that, and today masks is the headline!

Instead media is concentrating on the racism of three black multimillionaire sportsmen brought up through the ranks of football clubs, selected for the team, and missing a penalty.

P

Peatness

Instead media is concentrating on the racism of three black multimillionaire sportsmen brought up through the ranks of football clubs, selected for the team, and missing a penalty.
Sadly anyone missing a penalty will be abused but their ‘race’ should not come into it. The media should cover that story but they should also be reporting the vote and it’s implication of all care workers.

Peater

Sadly anyone missing a penalty will be abused but their ‘race’ should not come into it. The media should cover that story but they should also be reporting the vote and it’s implication of all care workers.

I completely agree. None of the football obsessed types I work with even mentioned race. (I work in construction too, not an office). It's just more media lies, to distract.

P

Peatness

I completely agree. None of the football obsessed types I work with even mentioned race. (I work in construction too, not an office). It's just more media lies, to distract.
I don’t think there is any doubt that black footballers have been routinely racially abused. They have been saying so themselves for decades. My concern today is that humanity is under threat and the media are silent. Why would all mainstream media outlets fail to cover this story today?

Sefton10

We didn't even win the Euros...Italy beat us in the final. Bus yes the majority here are distracted and more interested in sport / mindless entertainment than the erosion of our freedoms.
061C3575-ACA3-4D75-9777-4E6EE19C3B2B.jpeg

Dr. B

I don’t think there is any doubt that black footballers have been routinely racially abused. They have been saying so themselves for decades. My concern today is that humanity is under threat and the media are silent. Why would all mainstream media outlets fail to cover this story today?
I dont think the racism stuff is relevant in modern times, or even in the past considering nearly everything we know about history is doubtful. cnn was apparently caught for admitting they only mention a shooters race if it's a white person. the race and gender stuff is often based around severe double standards. for instance if you look back last year and compare the media coverage and protests to the death of ahmaud arbery compared to the death of cannon hinnant, these guys were both killed by someone of a different race and the media coverage was massively different. racism, sexism, religious discrimination etc is reported on based on what's trendy in that timeframe or according to that news company. now its always relevant if someone is killing or looting someone, but as far as people verbally hating on other races or insulting other races its not something worth mentioning or something that should even be restricted in society

P

Peatness

I dont think the racism stuff is relevant in modern times, or even in the past considering nearly everything we know about history is doubtful. cnn was apparently caught for admitting they only mention a shooters race if it's a white person. the race and gender stuff is often based around severe double standards. for instance if you look back last year and compare the media coverage and protests to the death of ahmaud arbery compared to the death of cannon hinnant, these guys were both killed by someone of a different race and the media coverage was massively different. racism, sexism, religious discrimination etc is reported on based on what's trendy in that timeframe or according to that news company. now its always relevant if someone is killing or looting someone, but as far as people verbally hating on other races or insulting other races its not something worth mentioning or something that should even be restricted in society
Go and tell that to someone who is being abused when he is representing his country simply for the colour of his skin

FitnessMike

its disgusting, i wish all of the workers left their jobs and the government could go **** your self

Dr. B

Go and tell that to someone who is being abused when he is representing his country simply for the colour of his skin
how do you define abuse? there's plenty of people of every skin color who have faced abuse, insults, violence, due to their skin color, gender, religion, political views etc. we can either address all those instances or just not address them at all. now if youre talking about verbal insults that isnt something that should be restricted at all unless you're harassing someone via phone/text/showing up at their door

Sitaruîm

Like all the white people who are abused in Europe for being white? Keep in mind whites are the only race that is in present times institutionally and systemically discriminated against, having to fight against diversity quotas in many countries now.

P

Peatness

Like all the white people who are abused in Europe for being white? Keep in mind whites are the only race that is in present times institutionally and systemically discriminated against, having to fight against diversity quotas in many countries now.
Poor you. Perhaps directing your anger towards the genocide of millions of people with an experimental gene therapy might be more useful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals