TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

RePeatRePeat

Okay, having reread my last post I realize how scattered my thoughts were and this is a reflection of how my mind and spirits have been lately on just Tyromix. I am all over the place, a lot of up and down. I believe I need a different T4/T3 ratio. I felt relatively steady on Tyromax but could rarely get my temps high enough and always felt some small thing was lacking, as though I was almost over the finish line but it could never quite be reached. My new plan is to use both Tyromax and Tyromix. Will have to manipulate the quantities of each to find the right combination. For those of you wondering why I don't supplement Tyromax with Tyronene, straight T3, it is because I already have Tyromix and because I had a poor experience with straight T3 in the past (which I am aware does not mean I will again). Will let you know what happens (in case anyone else finds the information useful).

RePeatRePeat

Final report on the experiment to transition from Tyromax to Tyromix: I am running back to Tyromax tomorrow morning, first thing! It looks to me like Tyromix is just not for me, despite the initial love I had for it. I think it seemed good at the very start because I still had T4 in my system from the Tyromax.

My mind has been struggling more and more since going onto Tyromix and even trying to mix the two. In addition to the difficulty concentrating, making mistakes at work, being moody, and not being able to remember things or come up with the right words I want to say, there is the difficulty with sleep which has gotten worse no matter what else I do, urinating more often day and night, temperature fluctuations constantly, and just being tired. I had overcome all this with Tyromax. My bowels are not doing quite as well at this point, either. I did notice that my skin was more moist in a good way and I could sometimes hit higher temperatures more easily with Tyromix, but too bad. Tyromax for me, please. The little something that seems to be missing while on Tyromax may be there's another facet of my metabolism/health I need to explore. Health is like a diamond.

I did lab testing because I was confused and it made the problem and the solution clear. I need a higher T4:T3 ratio than available in Tyromix. It felt like Tyromix or even the combo of Tyromax/mix would "run out" kind of fast and I'd go cold and have more of the above symptoms. Now I see why. Just over a year ago, my TSH was .017 and now it is 2.17. Now, my total T4 registered low. My total T3 registered normal, but in the lower half.

I will test again in a month or two on just Tyromax and see how it looks.

walker_in_aus

Final report on the experiment to transition from Tyromax to Tyromix: I am running back to Tyromax tomorrow morning, first thing! It looks to me like Tyromix is just not for me, despite the initial love I had for it. I think it seemed good at the very start because I still had T4 in my system from the Tyromax.

My mind has been struggling more and more since going onto Tyromix and even trying to mix the two. In addition to the difficulty concentrating, making mistakes at work, being moody, and not being able to remember things or come up with the right words I want to say, there is the difficulty with sleep which has gotten worse no matter what else I do, urinating more often day and night, temperature fluctuations constantly, and just being tired. I had overcome all this with Tyromax. My bowels are not doing quite as well at this point, either. I did notice that my skin was more moist in a good way and I could sometimes hit higher temperatures more easily with Tyromix, but too bad. Tyromax for me, please. The little something that seems to be missing while on Tyromax may be there's another facet of my metabolism/health I need to explore. Health is like a diamond.

I did lab testing because I was confused and it made the problem and the solution clear. I need a higher T4:T3 ratio than available in Tyromix. It felt like Tyromix or even the combo of Tyromax/mix would "run out" kind of fast and I'd go cold and have more of the above symptoms. Now I see why. Just over a year ago, my TSH was .017 and now it is 2.17. Now, my total T4 registered low. My total T3 registered normal, but in the lower half.

I will test again in a month or two on just Tyromax and see how it looks.
Thanks for posting, I am currently going through the same thing and I might not give it another week now. I read that NDT was getting harder to come by, so I ordered a bottle of tyromix to test. I took two drops and noticed instant increase in pulse and temps, so i was like ooh this might be good! But then all week I have been scattered and had cold feet and nose. I know there are ways to trouble shoot but I've felt anxious and overwhelmed since taking it (two drops, three times a day with food, seems to give me a rush and crash just like Tyronene) and I just don't have the focus to keep trialling! NDT I just take once a day, and I don't notice instant reaction but overall day and pulse improves, plus all other of my indicators when i take it (anxiety, energy, focus, calm).

Now I've been trying Tyromix and I am suddenly feeling powerless and overwhelmed and scared about trying drugs and whether I should be managing my own health., can't think clearly at all hahaha. I think maybe tyromix not good for me :(

RePeatRePeat

@walker_in_aus , I totally get you on that. I was feeling weak willed and scattered, doubting a lot of things I was strong about before. From lion to mouse! It was tough to push myself into all I have to do each day. Typical low thyroid symptoms. Good luck with your experiment.

@JonnyCraig I'm glad you asked because I forgot to mention (ha- worse memory) that more hair was falling out. With all the Peat things I was doing, I was able to stop the big hair losses but I haven't noticed any new growth. But to lose more is unacceptable. I don't remember that Tyromax was the major factor in stopping the loss. It was doing a lot of things together. When I first started collagen I had massive shedding for about 3 months and then it stopped. That may have been when the biggest turnaround happened. But I had to go through big losses first.

Progesterone

@walker_in_aus , I totally get you on that. I was feeling weak willed and scattered, doubting a lot of things I was strong about before. From lion to mouse! It was tough to push myself into all I have to do each day. Typical low thyroid symptoms. Good luck with your experiment.

@JonnyCraig I'm glad you asked because I forgot to mention (ha- worse memory) that more hair was falling out. With all the Peat things I was doing, I was able to stop the big hair losses but I haven't noticed any new growth. But to lose more is unacceptable. I don't remember that Tyromax was the major factor in stopping the loss. It was doing a lot of things together. When I first started collagen I had massive shedding for about 3 months and then it stopped. That may have been when the biggest turnaround happened. But I had to go through big losses first.

Thanks.

Crap. So definitely more hair loss ON TyroMix? :(

RePeatRePeat

No, @JonnyCraig, I didn't lose hair because of the Tyromix. I lost hair because I went hypothyroid when I switched to a thyroid supplement that didn't work for me well enough. I think Tyromix is a great supplement! But I need Tyromax. Please don't blame Tyromix.

brix

I feel like I have lost a lot of muscle after taking 2 drops a day for a couple weeks. Anyone else notice a similar effect?

Progesterone

I feel like I have lost a lot of muscle after taking 2 drops a day for a couple weeks. Anyone else notice a similar effect?

How's your hair???

I notice positive effects on body composition....

It really sheds water weight... facial skin looks much better, and face is more defined!

brix

How's your hair???

I notice positive effects on body composition....

It really sheds water weight... facial skin looks much better, and face is more defined!

no effect on hair...
I see you asking about hair loss in a few threads. I think hair loss can be different for everyone, so I would suggest getting some labs done and post them.

Progesterone

no effect on hair...
I see you asking about hair loss in a few threads. I think hair loss can be different for everyone, so I would suggest getting some labs done and post them.

I had labs done in July of 2016.

Very low T.. bio and free T.

etc.

I am hopping on lisuride ASAP... I think it should help.

I am in a management position with extreme amounts of stress...

alywest

I'll try it out the next few days and report back. So far I've only tried the default concentration @ 2 drops a day, and I couldn't sleep. I felt good on it though, and it completely slayed my depression and calmed my anxiety. At night at bedtime I didn't get tired at all though, even though the last 3mcg T3 / 6 mcg T4 dose was about 8 hours earlier.

This doesn't sound right because thyroid, while supposedly stimulating, has allowed me to sleep better than I have in years when I finally got enough of it to my cells. Your sleeplessness could be from too much endotoxin, low carbon dioxide in the blood or the need to use more gelatin and less tryptophan -rich foods in the evening. I know this is a late response, but hopefully this helps if you are still having sleep issues. Unless you just maybe didn't need any thyroid supplementation but I would assume that if you're taking it there's a reason why!

DaveFoster

@haidut

I store my diluted TyroMix in a clear dropper bottle; are the T3 and T4 hormones photosensitive, and do I need to worry about sunlight or incandescent bulbs degrading the hormones?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I store my diluted TyroMix in a clear dropper bottle; are the T3 and T4 hormones photosensitive, and do I need to worry about sunlight or incandescent bulbs degrading the hormones?

I don't think any of the thyroid hormones are light sensitive.

DaveFoster

I don't think any of the thyroid hormones are light sensitive.
Good to know, thanks. I figured the bottle's opacity had something to do with the photosensitive contents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals