TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Jsaute21

@Bahaa El wazzan That's what i figured. I felt pretty good yesterday on it, the only issue seems to be making it harder for me to fall asleep. However, when i do fall asleep, it is an extremely deep sleep, which is obviously a benefit.

One thing i have noticed, and i don't know if anyone else can speak to it, especially strength training guys like @sladerunner69 @tca300 @DaveFoster and others, i haven't been quite as motivated to lift as i used to be. I think that might come from my stress hormones being lowered, and not being as "fake motivated" as i was for the past couple of years.

Well @Jsaute21
I found out that eating less than enough will cause some of anxiety

I usually eat 4 eggs before bed with pepsi or A&w

About the gym
Eat 2 toast or a serving of rice one hour before the gym

And take a preworkout if you dont have problem about money

Or take 200 mg caffeine with
1 gram l tyrosine
And 3 grams of bcaa (thats my preworkout)

After the preworkout you will feel that you re happy and very motivated
Good luck

sladerunner69

@Bahaa El wazzan That's what i figured. I felt pretty good yesterday on it, the only issue seems to be making it harder for me to fall asleep. However, when i do fall asleep, it is an extremely deep sleep, which is obviously a benefit.

One thing i have noticed, and i don't know if anyone else can speak to it, especially strength training guys like @sladerunner69 @tca300 @DaveFoster and others, i haven't been quite as motivated to lift as i used to be. I think that might come from my stress hormones being lowered, and not being as "fake motivated" as i was for the past couple of years.

Yeah that's something that I've actually noticed to. I say that stress hormones actually serve a purpose i one sense that they can motivate you and excite you. I used to feel a bit depressed and angry through the day and then I would take a preworkout drink and have an out of control 2 hour workout. That was at age 18, 19 But now these days I much prefer feeling relaxed and euphoric through the day and then just having a quick 30 minute lifting workout where I don't annihilate but stimulate.

sladerunner69

Well said @sladerunner69, same exact boat. except I used jacked3d as a pre workout for a while and that'll get you ready to pillage a village so to speak.

LOL, yep ready to pillage and plunder. At least that's what it shoudl feel like, after a while I was upping the dosage and it was making me a nervous wreck. I tried Jack3d but what I really loved was 1MR which they dont sell anymore becasue it had an ingredient that was chemically too similar to meth...

Jsaute21

Yep, DMAA is the ingredient I believe. Best buzz I have ever encountered. Was also in jacked 3D I believe. I could work out for 2 hours on that stuff, never affected me adversely somehow.

PUTFOT

@haidut and others: TSH levels at 2.4 in a middle-aged woman. Does she need to supplement thyroid? What are chances of suppression?

Waynish

Just reporting back that I don't feel higher energy and experience tightness/discomfort around the thyroid on days I take 1 drop (on the belly). I should get my thyroid checked, since it might be overactive already anyway.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just reporting back that I don't feel higher energy and experience tightness/discomfort around the thyroid on days I take 1 drop (on the belly). I should get my thyroid checked, since it might be overactive already anyway.

I would also check for Hashimoto antibodies. Enlarged, underactive thyroid often feels that way.

Steve

I would also check for Hashimoto antibodies. Enlarged, underactive thyroid often feels that way.
If you have antibodies does that change things as far as what meds to take or how much to take?
I supposedly have blocking TSI antibodies. I've been taking 2 grains of NDT for a few months now, and there has been absolutely zero change.
Temp & pulse & fatigue are all the same as they were prior to starting NDT.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you have antibodies does that change things as far as what meds to take or how much to take?
I supposedly have blocking TSI antibodies. I've been taking 2 grains of NDT for a few months now, and there has been absolutely zero change.
Temp & pulse & fatigue are all the same as they were prior to starting NDT.

Not really, the treatment for Hashimotos is usually T4 or NDT.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Recommended pure T4 sources? Would you consider selling a pure source? Thanks :)

I meant the "official" treatment of Hashimots is T4. I don't think it is either optimal or effective for most people. Not much interest in pure T4. As a research chemical, it has very little value on its own.

snowboard111

I've been experimenting with TyroMix for about a month now and that is a great product.

My resting pulse was usually between 70 and 80 and first time I took 2 drops my pulse got up at 110 for an hour or so and stabilized after that. Now, I take anything between 4 to 6 drops a day and my pulse is around 90 all day, so that's great. The most obvious result is that it make me feel really calm and focus mentally and physically even when I feel like I'm running around like a machine during the day.

Anyway, I have a side question for @haidut or anybody who can answer it; I was thinking about putting a drop on dark chocolate square or candy and take that during the day instead of getting the dropper out. I see conflicting evidence online about DMSO long time exposure to open air because of water and so on. Anyone can clarify that for me? Will it affect the overall efficacy of the product itself?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been experimenting with TyroMix for about a month now and that is a great product.

My resting pulse was usually between 70 and 80 and first time I took 2 drops my pulse got up at 110 for an hour or so and stabilized after that. Now, I take anything between 4 to 6 drops a day and my pulse is around 90 all day, so that's great. The most obvious result is that it make me feel really calm and focus mentally and physically even when I feel like I'm running around like a machine during the day.

Anyway, I have a side question for @haidut or anybody who can answer it; I was thinking about putting a drop on dark chocolate square or candy and take that during the day instead of getting the dropper out. I see conflicting evidence online about DMSO long time exposure to open air because of water and so on. Anyone can clarify that for me? Will it affect the overall efficacy of the product itself?

Thanks for the great feedback!
I don't think exposure to air will affect the T4/T3. It may affect the DMSO but the thyroid salts are stable and should not degrade at room temps.

Last edited:

Dhair

Why do I have such a hard time with this????!!
A year ago when I was using WP Thyroid at one grain daily I was having no problems at all. I can still barely handle one drop of Tyromix and after a week I feel so on edge that I have to stop everything for 4 days before I feel normal again.
Granted, I was using WP Thyroid before my Levaquin poisoning, but one drop of this stuff shouldn't ever make me feel like I'm losing my mind.
Nothing helps. Metergoline doesn't help, extra salt doesn't help either. I guess I just can't use it.

Waynish

A year ago when I was using WP Thyroid at one grain daily I was having no problems at all. I can still barely handle one drop of Tyromix and after a week I feel so on edge that I have to stop everything for 4 days before I feel normal again.
Granted, I was using WP Thyroid before my Levaquin poisoning, but one drop of this stuff shouldn't ever make me feel like I'm losing my mind.
Nothing helps. Metergoline doesn't help, extra salt doesn't help either. I guess I just can't use it.

Ya doesn't seem very straightforward. I don't have any thyroid problems as far as I know (TSH @ 2) - and I don't feel OK with any thyroid supplements I've tried (and this is always with very small doses of them).

encerent

I couldn't use synthetic thyroid either. Why don't you go back to NDT?

encerent

Ya doesn't seem very straightforward. I don't have any thyroid problems as far as I know (TSH @ 2) - and I don't feel OK with any thyroid supplements I've tried (and this is always with very small doses of them).

Most people here would say TSH of 2 is a very big problem. Peat has said it should be <1, ideally very close to zero.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals