TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

superhuman

@haidut some uplifting news. After trying all the difference dosages of topical, oral, higher T3 (Tyronene) only and still no effect im currently doing 3 drops TyroMix 3-4 times a day with meals. It seems to provide some effect. I can feel a bit of temp and pulse rise, i will continue on and report back but i at least feel some effect and i dont think its placebo either.

Why do you think this gives me some effect but pure Tyronene did nothing and i tried everything from 1mcg, up to 3 drops with meals and nothing happend

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut some uplifting news. After trying all the difference dosages of topical, oral, higher T3 (Tyronene) only and still no effect im currently doing 3 drops TyroMix 3-4 times a day with meals. It seems to provide some effect. I can feel a bit of temp and pulse rise, i will continue on and report back but i at least feel some effect and i dont think its placebo either.

Why do you think this gives me some effect but pure Tyronene did nothing and i tried everything from 1mcg, up to 3 drops with meals and nothing happend

I don't really know, but have heard it from other people as well. Pure T3 has little or no effect while T4/T3 mix warms them up. I supposed there is a reason Armour was so popular back in the day even though pure T3 and T4 also existed back then. Like Ray said, nothing he has tried or seen comes close to the effects of the original Armour thyroid.

denise

A few months ago, I wrote about using too much (4 drops/day) and developing chest pain along with some other fun stuff. It took weeks to get back to baseline. I started up again in late November, I think, and have gotten back up to 3 drops/day. About a week and a half ago I started feeling quite good (for me... my baseline is pretty shitty), and then a few days later I started getting those hyper symptoms again. This is so frustrating, because now (based on my experience last time) it's going to take a couple weeks of totally abstaining from meds to recover, and then I'll have to start over yet again. My guess is that it's because the T4 has built up too much. I don't want to have to reduce my thyroid use. I have very little of my thyroid left (I had a huge goiter that was approaching a life-threatening size), and I'm afraid that if I don't provide enough supplemental thyroid, what's left of my own thyroid will start freaking out and growing out of control again. Also, it was only within the last two weeks that I really started feeling better.

Anyway, I'm considering trying what @A.Dosko is doing, using 2 drops of TyroMix at night but a bit of straight T3 during the day. Maybe that would do the trick and prevent me from getting overloaded. If anyone has experience with that sort of strategy, please chime in. Maybe I just need to never go above 2 drops total and just have (yet more) patience. I definitely feel like I'm in a one-step-forward-one-step-back situation.

My friend at work just realized she's taking too much too, but she'd gotten up to 6 drops before that happened. (Clearly, she didn't learn from my mistake. But what can I say? Even I didn't learn from my mistake!)

The moral of many stories on this thread: Going too fast is almost guaranteed to ensure that your journey is far longer than it needs to be.

Jsaute21

Has anybody had luck just taking one drop daily with breakfast? I feel good when i do this just worry about a crash later on in the day.

tara

A few minutes after I checked its temps... it marked 34.3ºC (93.74ºF) :shock:
Rat behaved normally, no weird symptoms. Is he really still alive? Oh yeah, pulse is up 120 bpm.
I measure again, 34.5ºC...
Not a measurement error? Were you suffering symptoms of hypothermia? Measuring for ~10 mins to allow thermometer to stabilise?

Jsaute21

Could somebody who has had relative success with thyroid share their dosing habits? I feel good when i take it usually but it seems to effect my sleeep when i take it at night. I have been taking one drop in the morning and one at night before bed.

Well I got the tyromix about a week ago

I can say it's an amazing supplement

Big thanks to @haidut

I'm using 1 drop with every meal

So it's like 4 drops a day

The digestion is way better

My energy is better
I start sleeping better 2 days ago

I feel food is absorbed better

I stopped magnesium and salt

Because now my body is like working well

I don't feel any need for any supplement

My mood is better
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I'm with those guys that said

4 drops a day is the best

One day I tried about six through out the day
I didn't feel good

So 2 morning and 2 at night

Is very good

No bad side effects

I'm so happy haidut thanks

Well two together are really heavy on my body donnooo why

1 ten minutes before breakfast
At 8 am

1 before my 1 pm meal

1 before my 5 pm meal

1 before 10 pm meal

Don't take more than one
If you want my advice and my experience Bro @Jsaute21

Bravo that's interesting

By the way for tyro mix
You will feel your body is ask for more good nutritious food
Like red meat , eggs , potassium , salt .....

Jsaute21

Nothing wrong with that. How long have you been taking, and how long do you plan on taking?

Hello guys
Sorry for late reply

I put a drop on my left wrist
And i rub both wrists together

And i eat after ten to 30 minutes

Im gonna use that tyromix

I dont know until when im gonna use it

But i believe as long as i feel better i will keep using it honestly

Whats ur experience with it
@superhuman

Jsaute21

Only one day in @Bahaa El wazzan but your dosing strategy has been working well for me all day. I think four drops is a good sweet spot for active people. What other supplements do you take?

Jsaute21

@Bahaa El wazzan would you recommend taking one drop with every meal during the day? For instance, if you eat 5 meals, should it be 5 drops, or do you think 4 drops is the perfect dose?

For example today I ate 6 meals

I took 6 drops on my wrist

One with each meal

I take also multivitamins
One every morning
And one at night

@Jsaute21
What did you feel today ?