TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Waynish

Most people here would say TSH of 2 is a very big problem. Peat has said it should be <1, ideally very close to zero.

Really? But it doesn't seem anyone is willing to come out and say that directly...

NDT was the most stressful of the ones I tried so far. I think that's because the true doses are harder to know. Pure T3 was the least stressful I've tried so far. Then again, I had that in lower doses I think.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why do I have such a hard time with this????!!
A year ago when I was using WP Thyroid at one grain daily I was having no problems at all. I can still barely handle one drop of Tyromix and after a week I feel so on edge that I have to stop everything for 4 days before I feel normal again.
Granted, I was using WP Thyroid before my Levaquin poisoning, but one drop of this stuff shouldn't ever make me feel like I'm losing my mind.
Nothing helps. Metergoline doesn't help, extra salt doesn't help either. I guess I just can't use it.

Like @Waynish said, some people cannot use thyroid. I am one of them in the sense that I cannot use thyroid on a regular basis as the dose in the long run always gets me. It works great for occasional issues though.

Last edited:

encerent

Really? But it doesn't seem anyone is willing to come out and say that directly...

NDT was the most stressful of the ones I tried so far. I think that's because the true doses are harder to know. Pure T3 was the least stressful I've tried so far. Then again, I had that in lower doses I think.

Peat: “With your TSH so high, you should probably add a thyroid supplement, until you get it down to about 1.0, or less. (The normal range, according to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, is from 0.3 to 3.0.)”

http://www.functionalps.com/blog/20...oid-temperature-pulse-and-tsh/comment-page-1/

Dhair

I would not use it if you don't feel good on it. Like @Waynish said, some people cannot use thyroid. I am one of them in the sense that I cannot use thyroid on a regular basis as the dose in the long run always gets me. It works great for occasional issues though.
It makes things extremely difficult for me because from everything I've read it seems to be one of safest and most effective ways to kick start the metabolism and keep stress hormones low. Maybe I don't need it, but considering the fact that I'm still losing hair like Ive just been through chemo with no end in sight, I think it's something that would be beneficial for me. I still have undeniable markers of high prolactin and estrogen.
I'm going to finally have blood work done within the next week so hopefully I'll have a better idea of what I need to do next.

Waynish

Peat: “With your TSH so high, you should probably add a thyroid supplement, until you get it down to about 1.0, or less. (The normal range, according to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, is from 0.3 to 3.0.)”

Ray Peat, PhD on Thyroid, Temperature, Pulse, and TSH – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

This is what I meant about no one saying TSH values directly... When they do, they say "less than 3" - which is quite a range! Or not, biodiversity is reasonable, I think.

Progesterone

How should this be stored? Is room temp fine? What is shelf life?

Also, has anyone noticed thicker hair on their heads from using this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. Haven't received it yet was just curious.

Fridge or room temp recommended?

Either one is fine. It does not seem to degrade at room temp and putting in the fridge may make it last longer but it may also cause some precipitation even though I have not seen that in the sample I put in the fridge.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I misread Waynish's post, thought he said the expiry date is already on the bottle, my bad.

So, what is the usual expiry on a bottle of Tyromix approximately?

I have a bottle that is at least 9 months old and still gives me the same effects. If anything degrades it would probably be the DMSO inside and not the thyroid steroids.

Elize

IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

TyroMix or the T3 drops

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP: 3 mcg
Levothyroxine (T4) sodium, USP: 6 mcg

Other ingredients: DMSO, ethanol

Where do we order TyroMix from . I notice a lot of people on the Stop The Thyroid Madness forum are also looking for a liquid T3 but I seem to have a problem to find it when I go to the IdeaLabs site.

Thanks

Elize

Elize

Ok find that the link above works. Is it ok for me to share it on the Thyroid forum site Haidut?

Elize

Oops just want to check in - would both the T3 and T3/T4 be gluten free. For us with celiacs it is important to know as even USP thyroid would it be free of gluten, corn, talc and a host of other things.

Thanks

Elize

Diokine

Another great product - I've used products like T3 from blueskypeptide and this is MUCH more effective.

1 drop on my wrist was incredibly effective and I swear I felt it hit my blood in around ten seconds.

brix

@haidut I feel like I am losing muscle mass from 1-2 drops daily...
Still eating around 3k+. Also taking androsterone and gonadin on occasion.
do you have any advice to stop this effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Muscle mass can also be lost from high cortisol, high inflammation or protein deficiency.

Last edited:

superhuman

How about stop the feeling and start to measure? i will bet everything i own that dosage will not do anything in terms of losing muscle mass. Get enough protein and do resistance training

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals