Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

TRT And Frequent Urination Help

Discussion in 'Blood Work, Labs' started by Checkdis, Jul 12, 2018 at 7:55 AM.

1. Checkdis

Checkdis Member

I am a 29 y/o male which just went for a 12 week BW and was retested for the normal stuff with added tests for curiosity. At this point my testosterone seems to be in optimal ranges for a 50mg Cypionate twice a week and 350iu HCG three times a week, and no AI.

Seeing my E2 is now about >50, I do not think I am experiencing E2 side effects but at this point I am prescribed .25 AI which I take after my injection. I am waiting a month before taking blood work again.

I still have frequency with urination, and some days I am light headed, also appetite isn’t really there, sometimes I have some brain fog. No energy boost and motivation yet. My main concern is my frequency of urination but I have gone through almost all tests which have proven my bladder functions normal, no diabetes & diabetes insipidus, prostate is normal, no UTI, no STD, no Lymes, no bacteria, kidneys are normal. MRI of the pelvis is normal, ultra sound of the abdomen is normal, MRI of my brain is normal, pituitary is normal.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, but as of right now I am not getting much out of my TRT protocol.

Attached Files:

2. MigFon

MigFon Member

Your estrogen is too high. I had frequent urination for about a year after testicular cancer, while my E2 levels remained high. As the levels went down, I started peeing less and less frequently.

Edit: That would be my first suspicion anyway. And by the way, since your prolactin is elevated, estrogenic activity in your tissues is definitely elevated. So perhaps try an Aromatase Inhibitor and see how things go.

3. OP
    Checkdis

Checkdis Member

Agreed, I have been taking my AI for little of three weeks and haven’t seen much improvement.

We may increase the dosage to .5mg twice a week depending on my next blood work.

I have had other people point out my DHEA Serum and RT3. Does my thyroid panel any concern?

4. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

It's definitely high estrogen and Serotonin that causes it

5. marsaday

marsaday Member

I think low cortisol can cause peeing a lot. I used to have this issue but no longer since I started on low dose progesterone use

6. OP
    Checkdis

Checkdis Member

The thing is, I crashed my estrogen back in April 2017, and this is when everything started. My estrogen was non existent for a few months and I was going to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

7. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I think that frequent peeing can be from endotoxins too

I would try to do an elimination diet. Try eliminating starches. No raw veggies. I think you will find a dramatic improvement within a few days

8. OP
    Checkdis

Checkdis Member

What do you suggest I eat. Is there any protocol of foods and meal prep outlines anywhere summarized. I weigh 220LB, my scale says I have around 25-27% body fat. I am 6’1, 29 year old male.

For example, I am having a star bucks turkey pre made sandwich on flat bread with carrots and apples. 570 calories.

For breakfast I normally have 2 eggs lightly salted with gluten free bread.

I probably drink around 50-60 ounces a day.

9. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

low residue

ripe fruit
    fruit juice
    honey

no bread, no potatoes, no raw veggies except a carrot

no GF bread either

Just for a few weeks

If you must have starch, well cooked potatoes that were peeled and then boiled.

10. OP
    Checkdis

Checkdis Member

So you are basically saying, low carb diet? So fish, meat, carrots, straight water, cheese...etc?

11. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

huh?

no carbs? NO!!!!

Did you see ripe fruit, juice and honey?

I didn't mean no salt, that was a typo that I removed.

I'm following this diet and it's VERY helpful for everything. Ray is right on this although I hated to admit it. It is hard to do, but when you get off the starch miracles happen. I think some people are very sick and need the starch so this is a transition. It took me 2 years to now make this easy for me.

Artour Rakhimov convinced me on this gut-urination link. He is totally right. He thinks some inflammation in the colon causes the bladder to require emptying frequently and by measuring urine volume you can determine present gut health.

12. OP
    Checkdis

Checkdis Member

My apologies I meant low carb diet. And I agree that there is a correlation with the colon and bladder. On bad days both the bladder and bowel movements increase.

I do find amitriptyline helps at 50mg, but has been increasing my weight. I was at 215lb before amitriptyline, then noticed I was gaining weight so I stopped it a few days ago and the urination frequency flares up.

13. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I am not saying low carb at all. I try to get plenty of carbs, just from sugar not starch. This is a low/no residue diet, with only fruit fibers creating much residue. The majority of the bowel movement is from the body, bacteria, shedding of epithelium, etc. You don't have that starch and stuff sitting there creating endotoxins and colon inflammation.

This reduces urination volume and frequency dramatically.