Topical vs oral, blood concentration/storage?

FredSonoma

From what I've read it seems oral administration of stuff is usually better, unless it causes digestive upset.

Shouldn't the stomach / intestines be more equipped to selectively choose what gets absorbed than the skin? For example, basically every supplement I've tried bothers my stomach (fat solubles, b vitamins, caffeine, every amino acid) but wouldn't whatevers bothering my stomach then be going directly into my bloodstream, causing even more problems?

It seems that we can get a higher blood concentration from oral administration, but what about the ability to store these nutrients? Wouldn't the body be more effective at storing Vitamin K that's being digested in the stomach than Vitamin K just circulating in the blood? I notice that when I use B vitamins topically, even after showering thoroughly, once I start sweating I fkin reek of them, but taken orally it is not nearly as bad. Is there an excess in my blood that the body cannot store and thus sweats out, that if it went through my digestive system could be stored easily?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals