Have A Blood Clots On Both Of My Forearms, No Insurance, What To Do?

Nutrientz

Was taking a lot of vitamin K2 which I presume caused the clotting as I've never had this before. I'm also at a decently high BF(20-25%) so it could also be high estrogen. I'm really not sure.

Anyways, I suddenly woke up and had 2 bruises in the same spot on both of my arms, see the picture. The one on the right arm is barely visible though. I'm pretty sure I did not get hit by anything. The bruises have a white lump underneath, and in the picture you can see the 'white spot' in the middle of the bruise. I am pretty sure this is a blood clot. They can potentially be deadly if they get loose and go towards the heart or lungs so I'm getting worried about it.

Yesterday I took an aspirin. I'm trying to drink more water. The aspirin hurts my stomach though so I'm not sure what to do. I don't have health insurance and no way to get it. I also don't want to waste a ton of money on a non life threatening health issue.

Are there any options I could try here? I was thinking about applying more aspirin topically but the aspirin seems to upset my stomach(heavy stomach pains all day). I'm also trying to drink more water. Is there anything I can do here or am I screwed and need to go see a doc/hospital?

Attachments

• bruise.JPG
    bruise.JPG
    301.4 KB · Views: 56
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals