Thoughts On Fasting (Facebook Post)

fradon

FASTING might be good for those HUNTER/ GATHERER types that would eat when they kill a moose or buffallo and then go days or weeks without eating again.

i think for those types the gorging of food releases a lot of dopamine then shuts off and porduces a lot of prolactin completely shutting off hunger for a while.

Hanzo

i quit IF 5 days ago. been eating every 2 hours or so and on a calorie surplus. feeling pretty good on blood sugar sense. Also, increased hunger. Is it safe to say that metabolism can already accelerate from this sudden change?

chronometer is saying my maintenance is 2480. been eating 5000 or so and only increased 1 lb but it has only been 5 days. i will probably stay on 3000 or 2700. is cronometer innacurate?

tara

chronometer is saying my maintenance is 2480. been eating 5000 or so and only increased 1 lb but it has only been 5 days. i will probably stay on 3000 or 2700. is cronometer innacurate?

On the one hand, individual maintenance calories are individual, and vary with lifestyle and current metabolism. More generally, skip to ''The Facts" section in this post:
I Need How Many Calories?!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals