Fasting During Chemo?

Fame

Hi there,

I have been doing a lot of personal research on Cancer lately, and just recently came across a man named Valter Longo. Basically as I understand it, he promotes fasting prior to chemo treatment and just after.

Honestly, I havent looked too deeply into his research yet as I personally do not agree with fasting in general, especially when I would assume your body needs nutrients and sugar the most.

I may still look into his work, just for the sake of research and a better understanding of many points of view.

I was interested to know if any of you heard of this guy and what your thoughts were on this particular subject. I dont know for sure, but it would seem to me, from what I currently know about the body, that fasting during chemo would be dangerous. What do you think?

Here are a few links if you want to check it out for yourself:

Fasting Might Boost Chemo's Cancer-Busting Properties

Tarmander

I don't know a lot about him, but I would assume that fasting during chemo would increase its effect and estrogenic profile, but make the next cancer come on stronger, and faster. In other words, look at what IF does to the body after a few years.