Steve Jobs died using a Fruitarian diet/Fasting? Georgi Dinkov

I just heard an interview on a YouTube channel High Carb Regenerator featuring the one and only Georgi Dinkov.

He said in some words that the fruitarian diet and possibly fasting caused Steve Jobs to have pancreatic cancer or at least die from it .

The only contradiction to me is the rest of the podcast he is saying sugar is a godsend and raises testosterone and keeps the body working perfectly.

So my question: is there something inherently wrong with Fruit opposed to just having Cane Sugar?

Momma

Steve Jobs died of AIDS.

Jonk

Well frutarian is strictly fruit no? Fruit is great but not enough for a complete diet.

Panopticon

Faked death and faked life. See here: http://mileswmathis.com/jobs.pdf

Miles W Mathis:

"
I recently said the bio of Jack London was the most ludicrous bio I had ever read. I take it back. The
bio is Steve Jobs is worse. For those just getting here, I recommend you first read my short paper on
Mark Zuckerberg, which is a precursor of this one. Also my research on Elon Musk. There I show
that Musk is a total Intel creation, simply a front for various projects. Jobs was the same thing, just an
earlier version.
"

Momma

Interesting. I thought it was pancreatic cancer and it was said in the podcast as well.
Not trying to derail your sugar vs fruit question.

Easy to believe the cancer diagnosis is true.

Jobs tested positive in 2005 iirc of HIV. Wikileaks broke in 2020 that he died of AIDS.

If you understand his relationship to the cabal, the shadow government and the secret societies; that helps explain his own personal secrecy about it.
The Freemasons love their sodomy. Homosexuality is freely practiced and accepted and or expected. Steve Wozniak is a very high mason. Job died of AIDS.

09B3CED9-3CC0-4F02-9C58-8E7E7DCD9D77.png

BeanSprouts

There are several things wrong with this, so I'll just make a list.
1. He was not a fruitarian, or at least not a strict fruitarian. He tried it on and off, but he was experimenting with all sorts of vegetarian diets.
2. He started his alternative medicine obsession AFTER his cancer diagnosis, so saying he got it "because of" fruitarianism is untrue.
3. It wasn't the only thing he did for his cancer. He tried basically every alternative and voodoo medicine thing he could think of, like acupuncture and herbal remedies.

I'm not saying the fruitarianism helped with his cancer at all; it probably helped kill him, but it did not "give" him cancer.

JamesGatz

Personally I think Steve Jobs was an actor (same as Zuckerburg and Gates), every prominent tech figure works for the same agency - I don't think Steve Jobs DIED AT ALL to be honest and rather "retired" from his role

6075F371-06D7-423B-9690-94839E8C7C6D.jpeg

C53CAE5D-4FA6-497A-B78F-676CD6C7AA44.jpeg

Momma

Peatress

Interesting. Thank you for your thoughtful posts. So he was HIV positive and died of something.

@JamesGatz
Have you seen his end of life photos?
If his HIV positive test was a pcr test then it is not reliable. When you have the time listen/watch that second video.

JamesGatz

Do you guys know what kind of software Intelligence has access to?

You guys realize these people create entire FAKE videos for fake mass shootings and they ALSO faked the moon landing and fake pictures of space and satellites, you guys are talking about the LITERAL KINGS of PHOTOSHOP and CGI, they FAKE anything and everything - Its not hard to fake a few photos.

Unless you actually SEE SOMEONE DIE in front of you, its questionable when it concerns the elite

Momma

Do you guys know what kind of software Intelligence has access to?

You guys realize these people create entire FAKE videos for fake mass shootings and they ALSO faked the moon landing and fake pictures of space and satellites, you guys are talking about the LITERAL KINGS of PHOTOSHOP and CGI, they FAKE anything and everything - Its not hard to fake a few photos.

Unless you actually SEE SOMEONE DIE in front of you, its questionable when it concerns the elite
He was disposable to them. He’s dead.

OP
canadianboymike
There are several things wrong with this, so I'll just make a list.
1. He was not a fruitarian, or at least not a strict fruitarian. He tried it on and off, but he was experimenting with all sorts of vegetarian diets.
2. He started his alternative medicine obsession AFTER his cancer diagnosis, so saying he got it "because of" fruitarianism is untrue.
3. It wasn't the only thing he did for his cancer. He tried basically every alternative and voodoo medicine thing he could think of, like acupuncture and herbal remedies.

I'm not saying the fruitarianism helped with his cancer at all; it probably helped kill him, but it did not "give" him cancer.
I said the diet may have contributed to his death and not necessarily killed him. I like how this question about fruit and sugar has taken a conspiratorial twist though lol.

Of course we can’t just count a dietary practice as the be all end all. I’m sure his environment, lifestyle and voodoo had played a part as well. Just not sure what I was interested in necessarily in this question. Thank you for your input none the less.

Peatress

I said the diet may have contributed to his death and not necessarily killed him. I like how this question about fruit and sugar has taken a conspiratorial twist though lol.

Of course we can’t just count a dietary practice as the be all end all. I’m sure his environment, lifestyle and voodoo had played a part as well. Just not sure what I was interested in necessarily in this question. Thank you for your input none the less.
Sorry, we get carried away. I think a fruit only diet was problematic. I don't think haduit meant that fruit sugar is inferior to other forms of sugar. If anything Dr Peat expressed a preference for fruits/juices over other forms of refined sugars.

RP: "Fruits vary in their protein content and amino acid balance; if we had more knowledge about the amino acids in each fruit, a pure fruit diet might be ideal, but I think it would be risky without that information. Independent researchers have trouble buying the reagents needed for that kind of study, so I haven't done it."

Considering the body weight and muscle composition of this long term fruitarian - there is most probably enough amino acids in fruits.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals