Fasting To Lower Iron Content?

Such_Umami

It's really difficult to eat rp whilst keeping iron intake low. I found this study titled "Effect of short-term food restriction on iron metabolism"and thought perhaps a fasting protocol would help supplement my RP lifestyle.

Effect of short-term food restriction on iron metabolism, relative well-being and depression symptoms in healthy women

I'm thinking of fasting every sixth day which would mean plenty of fasting days over the year. Hopefully I could detox a lot of iron this way.

Thoughts?

redsun

It's really difficult to eat rp whilst keeping iron intake low. I found this study titled "Effect of short-term food restriction on iron metabolism"and thought perhaps a fasting protocol would help supplement my RP lifestyle.

Effect of short-term food restriction on iron metabolism, relative well-being and depression symptoms in healthy women

I'm thinking of fasting every sixth day which would mean plenty of fasting days over the year. Hopefully I could detox a lot of iron this way.

Thoughts?

How do you know you even need to lower iron?

tankasnowgod

Thoughts?

Just donate blood. The tried and true method to lower iron that literally has a multi thousand year track record.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals