The vaccine is probably only as bad (or a little worse) than the supposed virus

yerrag

Not at all. I feel personal health and maintaining wellness and wellbeing to be of first and foremost importance. I have been on this forum since May 2015 and has always been my focus. Saying no to a booster could bring a boost in health.
Sorry as I got the wrong impression and it is my mistake. I am with you most, if not all, of the way.

Last edited:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
There is no "spike protein". Only synthetic RNA designed to inhibit ACE2, delivered by intramuscular injection.

Coronavirus is fiction.
It is absolutely true that the "spike protein" in the mRNA vaccines is synthetic. Moderna's literature describes this clearly, and stated that they submitted their candidate vax sequence to the FDA on January 16, 2020.

Grapelander

This is an opinion piece - why speculate with terms 'probably' & 'maybe 25% worse'.
Given the survivability rates; no one should have to take unnecessary medicine.

ATP

The spike protein is what causes the damage IMO.

I think the vaccine is not as harmful as people say. I think that most of its harm comes from the spike protein.
Contracting the virus naturally will also give you the spike protein, and causes many problems.
The symptoms that I've seen on the longhauler and vaccinelonghauler subreddits seem to be mostly the same

The vaccine does have additional concerns, like adjuvants, the amount of spike protein produced (is it too much at one time?), etc. But also, the flipside (perhaps the amount of spike protein produced from a vaccine is actually LESS than the supposed virus?) I don't know.

There is a huge cohort of vaxees who go on to become "vaccine long haulers", just as "covid long haulers" have existed since March 2020. I was a covid long hauler since March, and I became fully better around February 2021. I won't say "fully cured" because I don't think it's possible to become 100% cured of something like this.

Basically, if someone contracts covid OR is given a vaccine:
- most people feel nothing
- minority (~20%) become "long haulers"
- even smaller minority (1%) die
vaccine deaths are hidden but I feel it's safe to assume that the death toll is not much higher than that of actual covid. The trajectories of both the vaccine and the supposed virus are so similar that it intuitively feels as if they are almost the same thing.

If they are basically the same thing, it means in theory, for many people, most of their vaccine side effects should subside in roughly 1 year from the vaccination date.

However, continued exposure to the spike protein will worsen your condition. I got "reinfected" in October 2021, and I still have some lingering symptoms. In some ways, it was milder than my first infection, and in other ways it was more severe.
- The rash on my fingers was more severe, and also the "kidney" (perhaps intestinal) pain
- The tachycardia was milder (160 bpm instead of 300+), the fatigue was way milder, and the postnasal drip was milder,

Overall, it was milder. I still don't know if this reinfection was actually due to the supposed virus, or whether it was due to shedding from vaccine spike proteins. I am leaning toward the latter though, because it felt different and I should be theoretically immune to the virus.

There is something uniquely bad about the vaccine I think--with the virus, your immune system can target hundreds of different epitopes. There are many ways to get spike protein (which is attached to the virus) out.
But with the vaccine, it's just pure spike. There is nothing else to latch onto, and so it must necessarily be harder to get the spike protein out.

I would also like to see what %age of vaxees actually produce antibodies to the spike protein. Because I came down with the actual virus, was tested dozens of times for antibodies, and came up negative every time. I've talked to plenty with the same experience. For some reason, many bodies do not like making antibodies to the spike. Is this because it's inherently more difficult? Or because there's something nefarious about anti-spike antibodies? Or just sheer luck?

I definitely don't condone getting the vaccine, (I still haven't) but I reject the idea that it is far, far worse than covid itself (I would say it's...maybe 25% worse)
What about reverse transcription of the mRNA? Before you even consider the protein what about the interactions of the genetic material the protein is derived from.

Grapelander

Video: The Vaccine is More Dangerous than COVID-19: Dr. Peter McCullough

“From an epidemiology perspective for causality, we apply what’s called “The Bradford Hill” criteria. And they go as follows…

- “The first question we’d ask is “does the vaccine have a mechanism of action, a biological mechanism of action, that can actually kill a human being?”

And the answer is yes!

“Because the vaccines all use genetic mechanisms to trick the body into making the lethal spike protein of the virus. It is very conceivable that some people take up too much messenger RNA.

They produce a lethal spike protein in insensitive organs like the brain or the heart or elsewhere. The spike protein damages blood vessels, damages organs, causes blood clots. So it’s well within the mechanism of action that the vaccine could be fatal. Someone could have a fatal blood clot.

They could have fatal myocarditis. The FDA has official warnings of myocarditis. They have warnings on blood clots. They have warnings on a fatal neurologic condition in some cases …. So the FDA warnings, the mechanism of action, clearly say it’s possible. That’s one of the first criteria.

- “The second criteria is, “is it a large effect?” And the answer is yes!

This is not a subtle thing. It’s not 151 vs 149 deaths. This is 15,000 deaths. So it’s a very large what’s considered “effect size” or a large effect.
“The third one is “is it internally consistent?” Are you seeing other things that could potentially be fatal in VAERS? Yes! We’re seeing heart attacks.
We’re seeing strokes. We’re seeing myocarditis. We’re seeing blood clots, and what have you. So, it’s internally consistent.

“Is it externally consistent? That’s the next criteria. Well, if you look in the MHRA, the yellow card system in England, the exact same thing has been found! In the Uterus system in the UK the exact same thing’s been found.

“So we have actually fulfilled all of the Bradford Hill criteria! I’ll tell you right now that COVID-19 vaccine is from an epidemiological perspective are causing these deaths in a large fraction!”

“The CDC and FDA are running the program. They are NOT the people who typically run vaccine programs! The drug companies run vaccine programs. So when Pfizer, Moderna, J&J ran their randomized trials, we didn’t have any problems! They had good safety oversight! They had data safety monitoring boards. The did okay! I mean I have to give the drug companies an okay.

“But the drug companies are now just the suppliers of the vaccine! Our government agencies are now just running the program. There’s no external advisory committee! There’s no data safety monitoring board! There’s no human ethics committee! NO ONE IS WATCHING OUT FOR THIS!

“And so, the CDC and FDA pretty clearly have their marching orders. Execute this program. That the vaccine is safe and effective. They’re giving NO REPORTS to Americans. No safety reports. We needed those once a month. They haven’t told doctors which is the best vaccine. Which is the safest vaccine. They haven’t told us what groups are to watch out for. How to we mitigate risks. Maybe there’s drug interactions. Maybe it’s people with prior blood clotting problems or diabetes.

“They’re not telling us anything! They literally are blindsiding us, and with no transparency, and now Americans are scared to death! You can feel the tension in America. People are walking off the job! They don’t want to lose their jobs! But they don’t want to die of the vaccine!

RealNeat

What a great campaign to make everyone a hypochondriac. What a show, what an absolute disaster.

Convince a chronically ill but oblivious population that they are diseased. Let chronically ill and diseased be symptom obsessed and nitpick their common symptoms with the rest of the 50-60% population who are hypothyroid.

Give them a flase paradigm to work towards.

Let the lie build itself.

The symptoms are real, the reasons are innumerable, the virus rhetoric is not even close to the cause.

The sliver of chance (as represented on a pie chart) that a virus is causing the changes in whatever illnesses or deaths we see or talk about is overshadowed by the behemoth that is this entire propaganda campaign and it's consequences.

There can be no long COVID without recognition of everything else that persists along with "it". The insanity, anxiety, hypochondriac behavior and sooooooo much more.

I am confident in myself and my interpretation of what's currently happening but even still I live in a considerably more "chronic stress state" than ever before. The current situation is infuriating to an extremely deep level. That alone is enough to cause chronic health issues.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

In my mind it seems that figuring out the vaccines and boosters and the energy used therein might be better spent opposing the tyranny. Don’t you think? Or are you using your energy on how to develop a booster strategy following J&J 1 shot?

Reading the most important and recent publication on the vaccines isn’t wasted energy to me.

And yes, I‘m preparing for both the booster campaigns and the coming round of omicron-shots that will Beginn in summer 2022 the latest.

You can’t live a life in my country without being vaxxed. We will have a mandate soon and certificates expiring - you cannot go into a regular mall or single shop anymore without them.

And my single JJ-shot taken to date was the right choice. JJ provides better T-Cell levels than 2x mRNA.

But sees many breakthroughs.
Without knowing that for certain since data came out just last week I hoped for exactly that scenario - deduced from what was known back then -

To have a vaccine that actually diminishes the infection effects- it does. But also in the event of infection does not interfere so much with natural immunity - so to build true long lasting immunity myself.

And with every infection I can avoid vaccination for 6 month. Hopefully the mandates will stop some day or will be limited. Not likely but still possible.

I will avoid booster if possible.
But vaccination for omicron will be mandatory again.
And it’s very useful to know what to take then. Johnson will update. A vector will again be the best choice - maybe even a dead virion if available.

And I do all I can to fight the mandate and I speak out and fight the discrimination and criminalization of unvaxxed people where I can. Everyday. And I fight the demolishing of basic rights and freedoms where I can. Everyday. I’m always part of lawsuits since day 1 and I speak up and speak out

yerrag

What a great campaign to make everyone a hypochondriac. What a show, what an absolute disaster.

Convince a chronically ill but oblivious population that they are diseased. Let chronically ill and diseased be symptom obsessed and nitpick their common symptoms with the rest of the 50-60% population who are hypothyroid.

Give them a flase paradigm to work towards.

Let the lie build itself.

The symptoms are real, the reasons are innumerable, the virus rhetoric is not even close to the cause.

The sliver of chance (as represented on a pie chart) that a virus is causing the changes in whatever illnesses or deaths we see or talk about is overshadowed by the behemoth that is this entire propaganda campaign and it's consequences.

There can be no long COVID without recognition of everything else that persists along with "it". The insanity, anxiety, hypochondriac behavior and sooooooo much more.

I am confident in myself and my interpretation of what's currently happening but even still I live in a considerably more "chronic stress state" than ever before. The current situation is infuriating to an extremely deep level. That alone is enough to cause chronic health issues.
Interesting you brought up the hypothyroid state so common in the population. I believe also that it is so widespread it is 'normal' to be if not being the majority.

So much so that the body has weak immunity because of low energy production. Such that most people as a result don't have the optimal acid base balance to discourage growth of pleomorphic pathogens and the resulting tendency to develop cancer.

And poor blood sugar regulation (resulting from poor sugar metabolism as enabled by hypothyroidism) that is made into a reason by conventional wisdom (always wrong) as a reason to deprive the body further of sugar.

People with optimal sugar metabolism have strong immunity that makes them bulletproof against flu and whatever it is renamed to be - as COVID.

I know. I used to have 1-2 instances of flu each year. Got my sugar metabolism and blood sugar issues fixed, and the succeeding 20 years I had zero incidences of flu.

Peat is also immune to flu. How could he not be?

Mauritio

There are a handful of intranasal covid vaccines in development.
AZ again is aboard with an adeno-vector based, others try to use attenuated virions.

The advantage of intranasal vaccination is that they can provide sterile immunity.

Seems just as risky and very close to the brain...

gaze

a problem I see with the people who think the vax is a doomsday event, is that they attribute every death near the time of vaccine as being caused by the vaccine, yet to them any death with positive covid is never caused by covid but always something else like a misdiagnosis, co morbidity, heart attack, the vents, treatments, etc.

for example, someone takes vaccine, 10 days later they have a heart attack, all the heavy anti vax people say the vax killed him.

but someone gets covid, 10 days in has a heart attack, and they say he was just obese and it wasn't covid.

or if they have long covid, they're just hypothyroid, but if they're post vaccine injured, it was the vaccine and not cause they're also hypothyroid.

it's like they want all the covid deaths to be fake, and all vaccine deaths to actually be vaccine deaths. they're mainly fueled by an ideology and they'll view things in certain ways to reaffirm it

im not pro vax , but that's just my 2c observing the discourse, including the post vaccine death thread on this forum. I largely agree both covid and vaccine can do damage in weakened people. if i had to choose one Id still opt for the whole virus chinese one even with the aluminum, although i won't be getting any

Ben.

a problem I see with the people who think the vax is a doomsday event, is that they attribute every death near the time of vaccine as being caused by the vaccine, yet to them any death with positive covid is never caused by covid but always something else like a misdiagnosis, co morbidity, heart attack, the vents, treatments, etc.

for example, someone takes vaccine, 10 days later they have a heart attack, all the heavy anti vax people say the vax killed him.

but someone gets covid, 10 days in has a heart attack, and they say he was just obese and it wasn't covid.

or if they have long covid, they're just hypothyroid, but if they're post vaccine injured, it was the vaccine and not cause they're also hypothyroid.

it's like they want all the covid deaths to be fake, and vaccine deaths to actually be vaccine deaths

im not pro vax , but that's just my 2c observing the discourse, including the post vaccine death thread on this forum. I largely agree both covid and vaccine can do damage in weakened people. if i had to choose one Id still opt for the whole virus chinese one even with the aluminum, although i won't be getting any

I think thats a realy unfair observation.

Just as the majority of people immidiately thinks its "covid" because of that flawed pcr test, why woudn't the opposiition be allowed to make the same assumption the other way around?

Why is it that billion of people are automaticly right in their covid diagnosis but a possible vaxxine death is seen as conspiracy theory and is mostlikely just a correlation?

You are not wrong. The reality is, the fact is, from a pure medical and scientific perspective, it is insanely hard and almost impossible on that scale we have right now to tell if a person 100% conclusively died because of the vaxx (which may or may not have led to organ damage/clotting) or not.

BUT the same goes for a person becoming sick and having nothing but the pcr test to "proove" it. How is it excluded that another virus/bacteria or pathogen is or could be at fault while the pcr test may have trough its inherent flawed nature mislead the doctors in their diagnosis? Do we realy believe with all the "pandemic" overload and lack of resources in the current medical field that in every "covid sick" or "covid death" it has been conclusively prooven that it is in fact THAT ONE VIRUS doing that ONE THING they claim it does and thats WHY a person is sick by that very mechanism? And this is the huge issue with the data of covid deaths and covid infections. They are acquired villy nilly when its there its there no questions asked but every death after the vaxx is gaslighted as a pure correlation unrelated to the vaccine. This is complete and pure biased bullshhit.

I mean, how? I want a ******* pro narrative official doctor to walk me trough all the procedures, all the diagnostic tools and all the dead peoples pathology reports and lab examinations and i am almost sure i will see huge logic flaws in the methodology and eyeballing diagnostics.

The huge difference is that the tinfoil hat guy closing their eyes and ears to the current health crisis, atleast does NOT help the medical dictators to imprison me and does not support this clown circus of maskwearing and useless testing that prevents people from participating in society and revokes their right to work.

Now ii know i sound mad and its not at you specifically but thats just not the right way to look at this. Both sides cheery pick the hell out of whats convenient and usefull to their side.

gaze

I think thats a realy unfair observation.

Just as the majority of people immidiately thinks its "covid" because of that flawed pcr test, why woudn't the opposiition be allowed to make the same assumption the other way around?

Why is it that billion of people are automaticly right in their covid diagnosis but a possible vaxxine death is seen as conspiracy theory and is mostlikely just a correlation?

You are not wrong. The reality is, the fact is, from a pure medical and scientific perspective, it is insanely hard and almost impossible on that scale we have right now to tell if a person 100% conclusively died because of the vaxx (which may or may not have led to organ damage/clotting) or not.

BUT the same goes for a person becoming sick and having nothing but the pcr test to "proove" it. How is it excluded that another virus/bacteria or pathogen is or could be at fault while the pcr test may have trough its inherent flawed nature mislead the doctors in their diagnosis? Do we realy believe with all the "pandemic" overload and lack of resources in the current medical field that in every "covid sick" or "covid death" it has been conclusively prooven that it is in fact THAT ONE VIRUS doing that ONE THING they claim it does and thats WHY a person is sick by that very mechanism? And this is the huge issue with the data of covid deaths and covid infections. They are acquired villy nilly when its there its there no questions asked but every death after the vaxx is gaslighted as a pure correlation unrelated to the vaccine. This is complete and pure biased bullshhit.

I mean, how? I want a ******* official doctor to walk me trough all the procedures, all the diagnostic tools and all the dead peoples pathology reports and i am almost sure i will see huge logic flaws in the methodology and eyeballing diagnostics.

The huge difference is that the tinfoil hat guy closing their eyes and ears to the current health crisis, atleast does NOT help the medical dictators to imprison me and does not support this clown circus of maskwearing and useless testing that prevents people from participating in society and revokes their right to work.

Now i am not mad at you specifically but thats just not the right way to look at this. Both sides cheery pick the hell out of whats convenient and usefull to their side.
i think both sides, the militant covid people and the doomsday vax people, are both too sensational. i was just pointing out the anti vax hypocrisy. there is plenty to critique of the covid people/narrative as well

Ben.

i think both sides, the militant covid people and the doomsday vax people, are both too sensational. i was just pointing out the anti vax hypocrisy. there is plenty to critique of the covid people/narrative as well

Very true.

LukasWood

If you choose to get vaccinated - because you have to for different reasons.

Would Astrazeneca be the least evil of all these vaccines? - if there is the option to choose.

LeeLemonoil

If you choose to get vaccinated - because you have to for different reasons.

Would Astrazeneca be the least evil of all these vaccines? - if there is the option to choose.
J&J is only one shot and it’s vector seems safer - is even „Life-extending“ in fruitfulness. The vector, not there plasmid

tankasnowgod

Monster difference. First, there is zero doubt that people are getting injected with SOMETHING. And you can trace it back to a very specific time. Within the day at least, the hour in the vast majority of cases. Possibly down to the minute. And before that, we know they weren't injected with what they are calling the "Covid Vaccines."

But, there is zero proof that SARS-Cov-2 even exists. There was never an isolation. I have yet to see a paper from the original Chinese Scientists. No health department has a sample, despite over 100 FOI requests. The tests are surrogate tests, that don't test for ANY virus, and can be easily manipulated. 100% of symptoms overlap with the Common Cold and Flu. Plus, every symptom is involved in dozens, if not hundreds of other conditions.

Even if there is a "Novel Corona Virus" and you were infected, there is no tracing it back to the day and time. And, if it does exist, it very well could have been circulating in the human population for months/years/decades prior to December 2019. There are positive "Covid" tests from sewage samples dating back to March of 2019.
Same point. The injections obviously exist and can be timed in a person precisely, there is no evidence of so called "covid," and even if there is, a precise infection time can never be determined.
it's like they want all the covid deaths to be fake, and all vaccine deaths to actually be vaccine deaths. they're mainly fueled by an ideology and they'll view things in certain ways to reaffirm it
All Covid deaths ARE fake. Or, more accurately, misattributed. Colin Powell famously died "Of Covid," but this is obviously ridiculous if you read the publicly available information on his health. The man was 84, had cancer, and Parkinsons. In what half-sane world does someone in their 80's with cancer and Parkinsons die, and EVER have "a common cold" listed as the cause of death? Beyond insane, and completely fraudulent, and it never would have been considered prior to December 2019. There is no evidence this "Novel Corona Virus" exists. And, the test spits out a 97% false positive rate, even if you believe the virus does exist.

If you think otherwise, please refute all the points Anthony Colpo makes in this article-

Meanwhile, there is provable, forensic evidence of people getting injected, which again, can be traced down to the hour or minute in some cases.

Perry Staltic

They're both signals and each one has to be judged on its merits and quality of data. The vex injury signal is by far the stronger signal.

Lollipop2

Reading the most important and recent publication on the vaccines isn’t wasted energy to me.

And yes, I‘m preparing for both the booster campaigns and the coming round of omicron-shots that will Beginn in summer 2022 the latest.

You can’t live a life in my country without being vaxxed. We will have a mandate soon and certificates expiring - you cannot go into a regular mall or single shop anymore without them.

And my single JJ-shot taken to date was the right choice. JJ provides better T-Cell levels than 2x mRNA.

But sees many breakthroughs.
Without knowing that for certain since data came out just last week I hoped for exactly that scenario - deduced from what was known back then -

To have a vaccine that actually diminishes the infection effects- it does. But also in the event of infection does not interfere so much with natural immunity - so to build true long lasting immunity myself.

And with every infection I can avoid vaccination for 6 month. Hopefully the mandates will stop some day or will be limited. Not likely but still possible.

I will avoid booster if possible.
But vaccination for omicron will be mandatory again.
And it’s very useful to know what to take then. Johnson will update. A vector will again be the best choice - maybe even a dead virion if available.

And I do all I can to fight the mandate and I speak out and fight the discrimination and criminalization of unvaxxed people where I can. Everyday. And I fight the demolishing of basic rights and freedoms where I can. Everyday. I’m always part of lawsuits since day 1 and I speak up and speak out
Check the thread out where @Giraffe tagged me. The doctors4covid ethics put out some info. Sinovac seems to be the best of the lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals