Why the vaccine shedding is worse, even according to mainstream science

JFK Jr's book "The Real Anthony Fauci" goes into this topic and references statistics that vaxxed people are getting covid at a higher rate than unvaxxed. Weeks ago, I showed my mother a statistical study in which more people who caught it (particularly the delta varient, I think) in a certain state were vaxxed than unvaxxed, and she refused to believe it and said it was fabricated by antivaxxers.

I was unaware of people having nosebleeds. I guess that symptom is similar to my nose tickling and sneezing that I've been sometimes getting.

Your sneezing is interesting because ever since my husband got back from the hospital he is sneezing daily a lot. He has never had allergies or had sneezing fits before, curiouser and curiouser!

Samya

I'm starting to wonder if there may be something in the tests that is making people sick

I've only taken one test which was on Christmas morning. I know the swabs use ethylene oxide for sterilisation, which is apparently common for medical equipment and apparently only used in safe quantities. I didn't like the idea of sticking a known carcinogen up my nose where it could enter the blododstream easily, so just used a regular cotton swab. I know that the PCR test is flawed, from what I've seen the lateral flow test is actually quite reliable for when someone is sick though, I'm not saying it's reliably testing for a novel coronoavirus, it just does seem to reliably pick up when someone has a cold, as the symptoms fade so does the positive result.

At this stage I think the vaccines are causing disease enhancement, which for many could just mean picking up colds more often but for the more vulnerable could mean premature death. I'm starting to think that heart and reproductive health are going to be the long term issues we're facing. There's a lot of people, particularly athletes, collapsing with heart issues. This is most likely due to them being injected then pushing their CV system to the max regularly, what is worrying is they could be like canaries in the mines, warning us of what will be happening to regular people in the years to come. I already have one family member who had a stroke after the jab, they were already not in the best health but its concerning. I've also heard of one guy around 40 who suddenly died of a heart attack, they were mentioning what a surprise it was and how healthy he seemed. Also a friend of the families girlfriend had a failed pregnancy at 6 weeks.

The fear is what has blinded so many, as the covid fear starts to dial down next Spring this is where people need to start waking up before they all just forget and move on with their lives, otherwise it can and will happen again, if not in our lifetimes in our children's.

AdoTintor

has anyone found that after having covid their reaction to vax-shedding situations is less severe? I am just recovering from covid and wondered if there was to be a silver lining to the NY.

I've only taken one test which was on Christmas morning. I know the swabs use ethylene oxide for sterilisation, which is apparently common for medical equipment and apparently only used in safe quantities. I didn't like the idea of sticking a known carcinogen up my nose where it could enter the blododstream easily, so just used a regular cotton swab. I know that the PCR test is flawed, from what I've seen the lateral flow test is actually quite reliable for when someone is sick though, I'm not saying it's reliably testing for a novel coronoavirus, it just does seem to reliably pick up when someone has a cold, as the symptoms fade so does the positive result.

At this stage I think the vaccines are causing disease enhancement, which for many could just mean picking up colds more often but for the more vulnerable could mean premature death. I'm starting to think that heart and reproductive health are going to be the long term issues we're facing. There's a lot of people, particularly athletes, collapsing with heart issues. This is most likely due to them being injected then pushing their CV system to the max regularly, what is worrying is they could be like canaries in the mines, warning us of what will be happening to regular people in the years to come. I already have one family member who had a stroke after the jab, they were already not in the best health but its concerning. I've also heard of one guy around 40 who suddenly died of a heart attack, they were mentioning what a surprise it was and how healthy he seemed. Also a friend of the families girlfriend had a failed pregnancy at 6 weeks.

The fear is what has blinded so many, as the covid fear starts to dial down next Spring this is where people need to start waking up before they all just forget and move on with their lives, otherwise it can and will happen again, if not in our lifetimes in our children's.
You are right on point! Covid cases in the vaccinated has gone from16% in July to to 59%, and studies show that the vaccinated are the big spreaders.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6ga4BB/

Jonnie

I go to my local gym and hit the bags and touch all the weights. I was stupid enough to touch my earphones and put that part in my ears.

Haven’t been sick in years but been feeling feverish for almost 2 weeks now, also had some heart palpitations when lying on my back.

I go to my local gym and hit the bags and touch all the weights. I was stupid enough to touch my earphones and put that part in my ears.

Haven’t been sick in years but been feeling feverish for almost 2 weeks now, also had some heart palpitations when lying on my back.
I believe that. I think nowadays, public gyms are a bad idea. Glad I let my gym membership run out before covid. If you want to work out with weights, get a home gym or just use free weights. It’s not worth picking up other vaxxed people’s creepy crawlies.

Jonnie

I believe that. I think nowadays, public gyms are a bad idea. Glad I let my gym membership run out before covid. If you want to work out with weights, get a home gym or just use free weights. It’s not worth picking up other vaxxed people’s creepy crawlies.
I got 2 more weeks till my membership expires.
Absolutely done with public places.

All vaccinated people should be banned from public places. If I get permanently damaged by these NPC’s just for wanting to lift weights I’m gonna lose it

akgrrrl

The pandemic taught a lot of people that they don't need a gym to be strong, fit or nimble. I dont see a time when I return to a gym.
Ditto here. Found everything I want (except the leg press I love) at the thrift shops. Now I wear leg weights around the house for the whole day, find myself doing leg lifts and squats in the most unusual places. Found small wrist weights today and plan on integrating those too.

YourUniverse

Ditto here. Found everything I want (except the leg press I love) at the thrift shops. Now I wear leg weights around the house for the whole day, find myself doing leg lifts and squats in the most unusual places. Found small wrist weights today and plan on integrating those too.
I love that. Ive thought about getting a weighted vest, like your leg weights.

I've found walking, pushups, pullups, squats, an ab wheel and a few bands to be plenty to make me more fit.

NommyWommy

How's your heart doing now @Boreas ?

I got 2 more weeks till my membership expires.
Absolutely done with public places.

All vaccinated people should be banned from public places. If I get permanently damaged by these NPC’s just for wanting to lift weights I’m gonna lose it
I agree with you.

YamnayaMommy

Yes, I heard that too. In the spring, my husband got the J&J jab, and 2 days later I started a heavy 10 day period, even though I was only on day 16. My husband is not getting boosters...
I also had irregular mid cycle bleeding for a few cycles after my husband (unwillingly) got the J&J. He was kinda annoyed when I suggested there was a connection.

(Sorry, am going through your posts looking to see if you describe your thyroid supplementation in detail anyway. You’re five or six years ahead of me and have a similar biography.)

LadyRae

I also had irregular mid cycle bleeding for a few cycles after my husband (unwillingly) got the J&J. He was kinda annoyed when I suggested there was a connection.

(Sorry, am going through your posts looking to see if you describe your thyroid supplementation in detail anyway. You’re five or six years ahead of me and have a similar biography.)
I just take 1 drop of Tyronene (T3) (8mcg) each morning lately... I'm in the Sun a lot and so I don't need as much this time of year. In fact I'm wondering if I need it all anymore...

YamnayaMommy

I just take 1 drop of Tyronene (T3) (8mcg) each morning lately... I'm in the Sun a lot and so I don't need as much this time of year. In fact I'm wondering if I need it all anymore...
Could you tell that it benefited you--had measurable effects--after you started it?

I started tyromax (2 drops 3-4x/day) about a month ago. This past weekend, I began a drop of Tyronene orally in the morning, and one drop on a blotch of spider veins on my right ankle.

My hope in supplementing thyroid is to improve the venous insufficiency (varicose veins and spider veins) in my legs that have worsened with each of my three pregnancies. I have other hypo symptoms (VERY low resting pulse in the 50s, rising never above 70 during the day; and low body temperatures in the admittedly chilly Chicago winters). Since supplementing tyromax, my pulse has improved modestly and I feel better, more energetic, generally.

LadyRae

Could you tell that it benefited you--had measurable effects--after you started it?

I started tyromax (2 drops 3-4x/day) about a month ago. This past weekend, I began a drop of Tyronene orally in the morning, and one drop on a blotch of spider veins on my right ankle.

My hope in supplementing thyroid is to improve the venous insufficiency (varicose veins and spider veins) in my legs that have worsened with each of my three pregnancies. I have other hypo symptoms (VERY low resting pulse in the 50s, rising never above 70 during the day; and low body temperatures in the admittedly chilly Chicago winters). Since supplementing tyromax, my pulse has improved modestly and I feel better, more energetic, generally.
Yes, I noticed a great improvement in my all over health. The first time I took it, I accidentally got three drops under my tongue. Within about half an hour I was so tired and I took a 2-hour nap. Later I read that proper thyroid levels are necessary to be able to relax and rest. Keep in mind that I was coming off of several years of keto and intermittent fasting. It has taken a year and a half for me to heal from all of that stress on my body. I just got back from a 300 mile backpacking trip and during that time I was taking one drop every morning with my coffee and oatmeal. I think I am going to quit taking it now. I am quite lean, I actually have visible AB veins which I am excited about, and I am going to see how I do without any supplementation.

It is now my experience that properly feeling my body with several smaller meals throughout the day is the most important thing for my health. I do not eat any grains other than the oatmeal I had backpacking. I was hiking 15 to 18 miles a day so I was burning through those carbs really easily but that kind of a breakfast is not something that settles well for me unless I am extremely active. Focusing on higher lean protein at each meal, along with some ripe fruit is perfect for my body right now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals